Juggernaut vs a fully powered at the end of inferno (in new mutants) Magik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordKaos
and this with a fully functional soulsword before all that soulsword trilogy crap full armor and no limits to her magic on earth except that earth is not limbo so she can't control the landscape
oh and by the way hello everybody this my first post i've been reading this site for months and can keep quiet no more.

"THE CONCEIT YOU HUMANS, THE ARROGANCE!!"

long pig
But, didn't she actually change the whole landscape once, and couldn't remake it? Strange had to come around and fix it for her.

She wins, pretty easily.

golem370
Aside from his incredible strength, the Juggernaut's body possessed an extraordinary degree of invulnerability to injury, allowing him to trade blows with some of the strongest heroes of the Marvel Universe. The Juggernaut could increase his invulnerability to even higher levels by generating a mystical forcefield around his body. This field was sufficient to enable him to withstand powerful energy blasts from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, multiple blows from Thor's hammer, Wolverine's adamantium claws, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperatures hotter than the surface of Earth's sun, etc. without sustaining injury. Some beings, such as Onslaught, did manage to physically harm him, however

LordKaos
if memory serves me (and it never does) the magik/dr strange issue was when kulan gath changed the world and it was with her assistance strange was able to fix things

the juggernaut's powers are fueled by magic (the force not the mutant) so i was thinking the soulsword could damage him even cut his armor where her armor gets stronger and bigger the more she is attacked especially by a mystic force .

"THE CONCEIT OF YOU HUMANS, THE ARROGANCE!"

Laminator_X
Actually, as I recall the Soulsword breaks/dispells most enchantments. It's entirely possable that one swipe from it would render him a powerless normal human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.