Xena/Gabrielle vs Batman/Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
The Warrior Princess and her... friend.... vs the Dark Knight and his ... ward...

Which pair wins?

RAGE17
they just have one massive orgy.....

xmarksthespot
They can't... Batman's lost his mojo... that's why he has to kill Xena.

Ex11B
Originally posted by RAGE17
they just have one massive orgy.....

hahaahahahahaha.......who wouldnt stick out tongue

RAGE17
Originally posted by Ex11B
hahaahahahahaha.......who wouldnt stick out tongue
god dammit i remember they has this scene with xena and Gabriel in the hot tub or something.....dam dude....i thought i will pass out

RAGE17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They can't... Batman's lost his mojo... that's why he has to kill Xena.

yet again you have outsmarted me with your non linear logic and way of thinking.......which is totally beyond the comprehension of my puny mind

xmarksthespot
Goldar is blackmailing Xena to protect the mojo from Batman and Nightwing.

It's all part of Krang's master plan.

wannabe
Xena can kill GODS!!! eek
She is UNBEATABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIAAA (imagine massive somersaulting and shadow boxing NOW!)

Juntai
Her gods were weak.
Like Dragonballs gods.

wannabe
Originally posted by Juntai
Her gods were weak.
Like Dragonballs gods. As if i would not know!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I WAS JOKING!!!

xmarksthespot
Bump...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting......Xena/Gaby good team, but Batman/Nightwing much better and been around longer. Xena and Gabrielle never really fought side by side, while Batman and Nightwing have., Thereby Batman/Nightwing would be able to defeat them, may be not easy, but they'd win.

What If...
You're all lesbians.

charlemagne9746
Xena and Gabrielle did fight side by side later in the series. Gabby learned to kick much ass...lol. xena's gods are still beyond anything Batman can handle by himself, imo.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Xena and Gabrielle did fight side by side later in the series. Gabby learned to kick much ass...lol. xena's gods are still beyond anything Batman can handle by himself, imo.

Yes,but that was later on in the show, while Batman and Nightwing have a lot of time. I loved the show a lot.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
Her gods were weak.
Like Dragonballs gods.

Still, in a fight, without prep, she alone should take them both out simultaneously.

Soljer
Xena's a hoss. She takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.