Black Panther vs. Deathstroke...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
T'Challa seems to be fairly underrated on this board. How do you think he fairs against Slade?

DrDoom101
Deathstroke. his healing factor's faster than logan's.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
T'Challa seems to be fairly underrated on this board. How do you think he fairs against Slade?

Black Panther is very much underrated on this site. I believe that he would take dealthstrokes head off just like he did Sabretooth's.

And yes i know that was HOM. But he wasn't any different in that, and had the same capabilities.

And with his new suit he's even more imposing.

BP 7/10

long pig
He is underrated. He'd beat Thing....again.

But, he wouldn't beat Deathstroke.

Lucid Lui
Who's the better fighter? T'Challa is about the same level as Cap. I don't know all that much about Slade. I know he's a great fighter, but what level?

long pig
Around the same as Batman.

But, Slade is Stronger/Faster/Smarter/More Durable & has a better healing factor than Black Panther.

I don't see BP winning but a few.

Juntai
Slade wins.

Cosmic Cube
If this is Vibe suit panther......Tchalla wins no problem.

thesilverspider
yo piggy didnt strange beat black panther h2h before

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yo piggy didnt strange beat black panther h2h before
He fought Mantis & BP h2h at the same time.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
He fought Mantis & BP h2h at the same time.
how he do ?

long pig
He stalemated. Then ko'd 'em with magic so he could leave.

thesilverspider
He stalemated. Then ko'd 'em with magic so he could leave.

that's gangsta.........that's how it should go down

nathan summers
Panther would hold his own against Deathstroke. But unless he could devise the means to quickly incapacitate Wilson, a long drawn out fight wouldn't be in his benefit.

Wild Cowboy
DEATHSTROKE is NOT AFRAID to play DIRTY !!!

How could you stop him from using MetaGrenades right at the beginning of the fight ??

Cosmic Cube
Don't think they'd have that much affect on Panther though.

long pig
The vibranium suit is a *****, though. But, it has it's weaknesses, and Slade's massive speed & strength advantage would give him the way to beat him.

King KAM
Cap'n comes in and whails on em both.

long pig
Captian is a loser.

Bizzzaarroooooooo!

King KAM
Captian is a loser.

Bizzzaarroooooooo!
player hater.

klwiggs
BP is highly skilled and fast. Slade barely wins without prep, with prep T'Challa wins as Slades tech cannot match the advanced Wakandan technology.

long pig
Probably. But, if they both have access to the same materials during prep, Slade would win.

joesha28
Slade...

Aries_04
Probably. But, if they both have access to the same materials during prep, Slade would win.

Nah BP is much smarter...he'd build a bomb with the materials he gets.

And as far as a straight up fight goes...BP could take more punishment..it would take less to put Slade down.

long pig
No.
BP is smart, a damned genius in fact.

Slade is SUPERHUMANLY smart. BP or anyone who isn't superhuman, can't be as smart as a superhuman brain.

Annnnd, no.

Slade can take way more punishment. He's got a healing factor that makes him immortal. He's healed from bones.

He's also:
Much faster.
Much stronger.
Much more agile.
Much more adept at using weapons.
More experienced at fighting.

snoopdogg
A healing factor is a huge advantage to have. BlackPanther might have the suit and all but the healing factor outweighs that imo.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DeathstrokeandDeashot.jpg

long pig
Originally posted by snoopdogg
A healing factor is a huge advantage to have. BlackPanther might have the suit and all but the healing factor outweighs that imo.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DeathstrokeandDeashot.jpg
Slade didn't even seem to care about being shot. No signs of wear or tear. Just a slight "unnf" then he's fine.

It's like they didn't even pierce his skin.

klwiggs

Slade could not have access to Wakandan technology unless T'Challa gave it to him. Wakandan technology is hundreds of years advanced than anything on earth and Wakanda has never been infiltrated by anyone. The only way Slade could get better tech is get it from alien sources.

Juntai
Originally posted by klwiggs
Slade could not have access to Wakandan technology unless T'Challa gave it to him. Wakandan technology is hundreds of years advanced than anything on earth and Wakanda has never been infiltrated by anyone. The only way Slade could get better tech is get it from alien sources. Or his homie, Lex Luthor.. Designer of the OMACs.
wink

long pig
Slade could not have access to Wakandan technology unless T'Challa gave it to him. Wakandan technology is hundreds of years advanced than anything on earth and Wakanda has never been infiltrated by anyone. The only way Slade could get better tech is get it from alien sources.
I was commenting on the fact that if they were both given the same tech to work with, Slade would win. Meaning BP's only = to him in prep because of his resources, not his intelligence.

Cosmic Cube
Yea but BP is the one who has protocols to take down Galactus. I'd say he's smarter.

Aries_04
Originally posted by snoopdogg

That was impressive but BP took a swipe from Hulk in that suit.

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Yea but BP is the one who has protocols to take down Galactus. I'd say he's smarter.
His protocols are to get all his wakanda people in a ship and leave the planet.

King KAM
Slade could not have access to Wakandan technology unless T'Challa gave it to him. Wakandan technology is hundreds of years advanced than anything on earth and Wakanda has never been infiltrated by anyone. The only way Slade could get better tech is get it from alien sources. thats not true, considering earth has forge, and reed richards,along with von doom.

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
thats not true, considering earth has forge, and reed richards,along with von doom.
And Sentry....

Juntai
His protocols are to get all his wakanda people in a ship and leave the planet. Awesome protocols.

Aries_04
How do you know that since he never mentioned what the protocols were.

srankmissingnin
Slade didn't even seem to care about being shot. No signs of wear or tear. Just a slight "unnf" then he's fine.

It's like they didn't even pierce his skin.

Catman walked over to Deadshot right after that had said something along the lines of "If it means anything Deathstroke looks as bad as you do." The bullets did penetrate his skin and the downed DS for an undisclosed amount of time IIRC.

long pig
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Catman walked over to Deadshot right after that had said something along the lines of "If it means anything Deathstroke looks as bad as you do." The bullets did penetrate his skin and the downed DS for an undisclosed amount of time IIRC.
I have the comic, I don't remember that much. I'll put up scans.

King KAM
F'UCK BLACK PANTHER!!! Luke Cage foo!!

long pig
AN AMERICAN TAIL!

King KAM
AN AMERICAN TAIL! you damn right.....

srankmissingnin
I have the comic, I don't remember that much. I'll put up scans.

Deadshot is laying on the ground about to light up his smoke when Catman walks over to him.
Catman says "The good news is Deathstroke looks like crap, as well."
Deadshot says "Yeah, I never liked that guy."

Wild Cowboy
Well, (this is gonna piss lp !!!)

NABU............ PHANTOM STRANGER.......... SLADE !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.