Rematch... Wonder Man VS. Atlas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man has taken down, Goliath(AKA Atlas) before, can he do it again?

Current levels.

Both are pissed beyond belief...

Debate.

yahman
Current Atlas has been far more impressive than the Volume 3's version of Wonderman. smile

The Ion
Probably Atlas. He smashed Photon who killed Eternity and Entropy. I bet Atlas can take Galactus.

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
Probably Atlas. He smashed Photon who killed Eternity and Entropy. I bet Atlas can take Galactus.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
stick out tongue

Adam Warlock
Atlas will lose just like he did every other time.

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man can grow like Atlas. Shoot beams out of his eyes like Nefaria, and is a bit faster than Atlas. Their strength is nearly the same. smile

olympian
Right now Atlas seems more impressive....but historically and featwise Wonder Man is better.

armandovalles
Atlas grows to max size and kicks him to the sun. Atlas wins. big grin

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by armandovalles
Atlas grows to max size and kicks him to the sun. Atlas wins. big grin

Wonder Man could stop his leg, or very easily avoid it. Wonder Man can grow to at least 60 feet. Possibly taller. During Wonder Man issues #22 thru #24, the Blackheart/Mephisto story arc, Wonder man starts to learn how to control his powers. Shooting War Machine with ionic beams from his eyes, matching height for height with then Erik Josten(Goliath/Atlas). Taking most of his ionic powers back from the Crazy 8. Kick him to the sun? Please... Let them fight now, Wonder Man will still take it 7, maybe 8 times out of 10.

Nefaria > Wonder Man > Atlas big grin

armandovalles
bro i was joking about Atlas kicking him to the sun. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.