Year Five

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eadraven
I am on book 5... It's getting very political i think...good... but a lot of stuff is going so wrong... Harry was all excited about going back to school, he fight's his appeal (or his overload of due process)... and bam.. everything sucks... and I think people in the ministry are so EFFIN stupid. I mean fudge is like the george bush of the wizarding world. I MEAN WTF... oh planes hit the twin towers... ok let me finish the book im read to the kids.. then go on vacation... What voldemort is back.. i guess i wont believe you and do nothing about it.... well.. i think someone somewhere in a high office should do some investigation is it still a democracy in the ministry of magic or is it just fudge?
It's like an endless nightmare untill he actually shows himself in which i hope he does by killing fudge in front of many people... and seamus.. cuz he is quite useless...

Barker
Originally posted by eadraven
I am on book 5... It's getting very political i think...good... but a lot of stuff is going so wrong... Harry was all excited about going back to school, he fight's his appeal (or his overload of due process)... and bam.. everything sucks... and I think people in the ministry are so EFFIN stupid. I mean fudge is like the george bush of the wizarding world. I MEAN WTF... oh planes hit the twin towers... ok let me finish the book im read to the kids.. then go on vacation... What voldemort is back.. i guess i wont believe you and do nothing about it.... well.. i think someone somewhere in a high office should do some investigation is it still a democracy in the ministry of magic or is it just fudge?
It's like an endless nightmare untill he actually shows himself in which i hope he does by killing fudge in front of many people... and seamus.. cuz he is quite useless...
Hope the End of HBP is already ruined for you. happy

dansdaman
yeah...would you like to know what happens?....naughty

Saratn
i guess someone's a tad behind schedule here...no offense...

dansdaman
yeah did u just get the book or something?

The Phantom
Originally posted by dansdaman
yeah did u just get the book or something? Could be a kid just getting into the books still.

eadraven
no thanks i know about dumbledore... but i had the first 5 books for like a year.. i just started reading them like a month ago.. so now im on book 5 .. almost halfway through.. but i am right.. fudge is like george bush huh?

eadraven
no.. im 20 and like i said just got the 5 book set .. for like 40 bucks on amazon ;-)... but, i'm loving it so far.. book 4 is by far my fav so far... i got half blood prince.. but im not YET a die-hard fan.. but still waiting for my hogwarts letter .. ha

The Phantom
No double posting. Edit button.

Diamond~Kisses
leave the guy/girl alone! It's okay for people not to have read all the books as fast of some of us do!

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
leave the guy/girl alone! It's okay for people not to have read all the books as fast of some of us do!
thats right *snap,snap,snap,snap*

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
thats right *snap,snap,snap,snap* Lol. I know people who love the books but have only seen movie one, and vica versa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.