Help me with my computer game dilema!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
I tried Rogue Squadron, but I suck at it after all these months, and I can't get back into it. I can't get used to the controls, the controls I KNOW I was so awesome with before.

I also really want to play Republic Commando, but I lent that to a buddy a few months ago...

I also loaned Jedi Outcast to my brother in law just last week, as with KotOR, because he had no computer games at his house, so I can't play that.

And then about last year I loaned Halo to an adult friend of my mom's who likes video games, who has been constantly dodging me so he doesn't have to give it back. >_<

All I have to play is KotOR II, and I'm at the crappy ending part, (Ravager, everything goes down hill from there) and Half-Life, but that keeps glitching on my computer for some reason...

I guess once I get to the point where KotOR II becomes unbearable, I might try Half Life again, but it probably won't work...

... I suppose I could always play that mediocre Lord of the Rings game where you are a Hobbit half the time and the game is crappy...

... and I could bust out Morrowind, I guess, but I haven't played that since August, and I have no idea where I am in the game and I doubt I'll be able to just jump back into it...

So, I guess... Help me decide, KMC? Either suggest a game I can download/find somewhere cheaply, or advise which of the games I listed I should play, and maybe give me some convincing reasons for as to why I should play them. Basically, I just want to play a game right now, but I either don't have anything I want to play, or I can't get back into it... ... so help me get into a game, or make me want to play it! >_>

Oh, and I have no consoles to play on, either.

a1hsauce
NBA 2K6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.