First SandMan Photo From Spider-man 3!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
Sandman is indeed in Spider-Man 3. Heres our first official look at him

steverules
Does this mean that there will soon be a venom one, I can't wait to see what he looks like. eek!
Are there any pic's from the X3 film?

The Ones
tons. and apparently Venom and Hobbys costumes are crap. Venom has a purple tint on his classic look

steverules
can u post a link to the pic's? that would be great if you could thanx.

The Ones
its a spider-man forum. Not X-men

steverules
Yeah, I mean for the spidey pics.

spencerspider
um well we will see if there will be a Venom pic or not, they should have one in like a week or less if they are gonna start showing us the pics. and i wanna see Harry as a goblin pls pls

steverules
They might make the goblin story seperate cause that could be big, but they might throw him in with sandman and venom.

spencerspider
that would be one ****ing long movie

steverules
Hell yeah. But it would still be good (hopefully). I really wanna see a pic of venom but is there a pic of him or not? And if you can find a pic of him from the movie that would be great.

spencerspider
there aint one

steverules
darn. I think they should show one, they show sandman but not venom.

spencerspider
maybe becuz Venom might not be in it. O NO!

steverules
They should have him in it cause venom is cool and they probably will since dunst admitted herself that venom would be in it.

The Ones
im sorry, isnt that the woman who said black cat and lizard was in SM2?

steverules
I don't know was it? maybe it will be venom maybe not but she said that sandman was in it and look at who's pic we have at the top......

Doc Ock
There shall be no Venom or Chameleon big grin

The Ones
As much of a Venom fan i am i am sort of relived. people who want venom in SM3 cant be venom fans if they want to destroy that character so much. i have enough respect for him to leave him out and not to be destroyed. unless they set up the costume in 3 and venom in 4

steverules
I'm not really bothered about him in the movie i just want to see what they would make him look like and what his voice would be like, that's the only reason I want to see him.

mattador
looks cool to see the Sandman's green striped shirt in RL smile

steverules
yeah they usely change the clothes or costumes but this time they have given him the right clothes/costume. big grin yes

spencerspider
um they will mess Venom up so bad if he is in this movie, mark my words, Sandman is fine but Venom is just too long a story for us not to have even seen Brock.

steverules
They always do, I didn't really like the look of GG in the 1st movie.

spencerspider
u love Venom so y do u want them to mess him up, makes no sense at all

steverules
LOL, I don't love him and who said I wanted them to mess him up? I said they will probably mess him up, venom is one of my fav villains but I don't really care that much if he is in the spidey film or not but I am curious to see how they will make him look and what his voice would sound like.

spencerspider
voice? wow thats a weird reason, you shouldnt even want them to be able to mess him up, save him for 6 thats the best idea

steverules
Yeah I know it's weird but I want to see if they make his voice the same as the cartoon series or spookier? plus I wanna hear him talking about eating spidey's brains and then hearing spidey say something really funny about the whole situation.

spencerspider
that probably wont happen but um im guessing like cartoon

steverules
Still I bet spidey still tells him to take a breath mint........

Ultimate-Venom
VENOMMMMMMMM GET VENOMMMMMM

steverules
...uhm ok........ What the f**k?

spencerspider
I doubt it he doesn't make many jokes while fighting, this is not the cartoon

Arahan
Sandman is looking really good. I am looking forward for more pics.

spencerspider
yea well i figured he would be done good

Ultimate-Venom
too bad... well at least sandmans in it

spencerspider
lol yea yay Sandyman

Silverstein
thank god he just has a regular shirt instead of like this fan art i saw

-the fan art, had sandman with a green padded sweater, like the goblins power ranger one

Family_guy725
Originally posted by The Ones
As much of a Venom fan i am i am sort of relived. people who want venom in SM3 cant be venom fans if they want to destroy that character so much. i have enough respect for him to leave him out and not to be destroyed. unless they set up the costume in 3 and venom in 4
i think there takin so long to make it because they dont want venom to look like poop
im surprised they got thomas lookin so much younger

nate100
Im gonna go on record and say the new villians are going to be Sandman and Electro.

It just makes more sense to have a guy who can turn himself into and control sand being in a movie with a guy who can turn himself into and control electricity.As opposed to a guy who is an alien symbiote from another planet?!!

Not to mention that one movie is not enough to do Venom justice. And we all know, no matter how hard we protest, that its true.

Also look at Topher Grace (who i feel is a good actor) he looks much more suited to Electro than he does Venom.

So as much as i would love to see venom in the new film, i honestly cant see it happening. I feel thats its just miss-direction/getting everyone hyped before revealing the real villian.

Of course, if im wrong i will get royally burned. which is fair enough.

mattador
Originally posted by nate100
Of course, if im wrong i will get royally burned. which is fair enough.

laughing out loud

steverules
Originally posted by spencerspider
I doubt it he doesn't make many jokes while fighting, this is not the cartoon

I know it ain't the cartoo, but he still makes jokes when fighting, it's what spidey does when he fights he does it in the comics, cartoons and the movie so why exactly would they make it any differant this time?

Spideys Sister
Sandman is indeed in Spider-Man 3. Heres our first official look at him Kick Ass!!!!

Spiderman_RJ
i believe we will have th dark suit spiderman but not venom, they might let venom spring to another movie maybe his own. like we see eddie bonding with suit in the ending and thats it.
sand man looks cool, even the hair is kinda looked like, i just though he could be a bit more bulk up. but thats fine.

Spideys Sister
That's what people said before the movie Venom pops out and OMG! it's about some dead guy trying to kill sme one.

Spiderman_RJ
hey whats that on your sig? is there a slot for mod here? i vote for mr parker he may be annoying as hell with the movie but he is a nice educated person.

doctorstrongbad
Looking forward to seeing the Sandman kick a lot of but. Then all of the Sandman haters will will jump ship, they 'll be like.... I have always liked sandman.

The Joker#1
Very classic costume there.

The Joker#1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/swcgphotos/9698442d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/swcgphotos/ebd2f0ba.jpg

Wow practically identical

steverules
They chose the right actor big grin

Ultimate-Venom
Originally posted by Family_guy725
i think there takin so long to make it because they dont want venom to look like poop
im surprised they got thomas lookin so much younger
They probably would make him look like poop big grin

The Ones
judge for your self. hes right there

Backspace
Holy Crap! He's huge!!!!

Is his right arm twice as big as his left or is it just the angle?

Spiderman_RJ
yep we catch the arms too, he must have read too much playboy on his youth, i think this image was being worked on, like photoshop to enhance his strengh, you can do that easily with the patch tool.

Doc Ock
Church is a big man anyways.Look at him in his other movies.

TrAGiC KiD
Yea, thats true, very well done casting for him..It's like he jumped right out of the comic book.

botcherby
well to whoever said about the purple tint on the venom costume... that was their first bang at it... apparently they've addressed the issue

steverules
Originally posted by Backspace
Holy Crap! He's huge!!!!

Is his right arm twice as big as his left or is it just the angle?

Well since sandman can change his arms and make em smaller that could be him about to get up to no good.

The Ones
if you look close enough, it looks like the left of his right arm is sandy

steverules
Exactly that's what I'm saying.

Drache53
I dunno about this.. Where was this pic picked up at? It could be some jackass pulling a very good photoshop on us. messed Maybe I'm just paranoid...

The Ones
www.sony.com/spider-man

the official spider-man site

spencerspider
It would be really good if we saw a glider with a goblin on it in the background lol 2 villains down lol. but no we just see him..

Silverstein
www.sony.com/spider-man

the official spider-man site

i thought it was http://www.spiderman.sonypictures.com

Drache53
It is.. Wow, it really is official. blink That's paranoia for ya. Wow, they did do a pretty good job of making him look like the comic version.

spencerspider
well yea its offcial i never doubted sandman, i doubt venom and i hope to hell for harry

Doc Ock
Harry's guaranteed.

spencerspider
yay I love hearing that Harry was like my fav characters story and to see it finally put into movies and make him a goblin is so exciting
man my ankle hurts so bad im gonan go now i guess hopefully to sleep but see yall

Drache53
Why do your ankles hurt??

spencerspider
twisted it during basketball practice

spencerspider
I can stay on yay o and i am the star player dont that suck for my team? im shooting guard but anyway enough of me um i had to get ice pack i didnt have to go like i thought

Doc Ock
Come here I'm a Doctor....let me take a look evil face

spencerspider
lol that's funny but I have done it before I just need to ice it lol well Sandman huh my mom hates him for some reason. i sorta like him the more i see him.

Doc Ock
Your mum is right.

He looks real boring.And he is a dull villain.

spencerspider
um r u ok? dont u like sandman? dang this is so cold.

Doc Ock
I don't hate him.

He just doesn't excite me as a villain.

A thug with sand powers.

Meh.

spencerspider
lol well that's good to know she is right, she says hydro-man is better. hydro-man is sorta cool i guess, not so great but might be better than sandman, anyway i wanna see a picture with him as sand fighting

Drache53
I concur. But it should look some kind of pretty on screen.

spencerspider
some kind pf pretty? weird phrase right there but hey i suck at grammar so i wont pick on u, anyway yea he prob will look cool

Doc Ock
Mmmmm jelly beans are cool and tasty.

I got me a big bag of them here.

Yum yum.

Silverstein
lol well that's good to know she is right, she says hydro-man is better. hydro-man is sorta cool i guess, not so great but might be better than sandman, anyway i wanna see a picture with him as sand fighting

Hydro man would be like Sandman...except he'd have a different pair of jeans and a black shirt, oh and a comb over like parker.

spencerspider
lol I got ice-cream haha and a frozen foot.. how old r u Ock I have always wondered for some reason, cuz people either hate you or like u and i just wandered how old u were

Drache53
lol I can use proper grammar, in fact, I often correct my friends. I just use improper grammar to get chuckles out of people. 'Some kind of pretty' is an example of the horrible grammar that is used around here(South Carolina). Anyway, you okay Ock? You don't seem yourself..

spencerspider
I know he don't lol but hey don't pick on South Carolina I live in Georgia and I speak fine, I am not no redneck lol trust me.

Drache53
I have a right to pick on SC, I live here. Just be glad you don't live in Hell, I mean Alabama. lol jk

Doc Ock
I am wiser than my years wink

And I'm fine Drache.Why do you ask???

Drache53
You just don't seem to be yourself. Maybe it's that 've been away too long..

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I am wiser than my years wink

And I'm fine Drache.Why do you ask???

"i am wiser than my years" what the hell does that mean? you're smart, for your age? confused

Doc Ock
I'm not being evil enough right?? wink

spencerspider
lol o well wow i live in athens georgia anyway yea Ock u r acting sorta strange and that was a sad answer(no offense pls) lol im wiser than my years

Doc Ock
Well how old are you???

spencerspider
um 13 well in april ill be 14 soooo i like to think im 14 but no still 13 now you tell

Silverstein
um 13 well in april ill be 14 soooo i like to think im 14 but no still 13 now you tell

oh man, you're a minor stick out tongue im older than you hahaha

Doc Ock

Well you're more mature than half the people in this forum and you're only 13.

Drache53
I'm not being evil enough right?? wink

Precisely. Oh well, I guess you're getting soft in your old age. lol jk

Anyway, what's the news on teh nightclub, Iheard you thinking about reopening it?

spencerspider
yea I am pretty mature for my age, or so they say

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Drache53

Anyway, what's the news on teh nightclub, I heard you thinking about reopening it?

With trolls like Evil SeeD and god knows how many other usernames he has around???

God no.

You want alcohol then get a fake I.D. or a real one if you're old enough,and buy some big grin

Silverstein
With trolls like Evil SeeD and god knows how many other usernames he has around???

God no.

You want alcohol then get a fake I.D. or a real one if you're old enough,and buy some big grin

remember when evil seed was saying that you and him were close friends? laughing

Drache53
lol You sorry bum. ANYway, it kinda surprised me that that Sandman pic was the real thing. I thought it was one of those accursed photoshops.

spencerspider
lol I never even went in there but once, never knew what it was lol

Mando
Good picture, I'm glad he buffed up for the role.

Ultimate Hulk43
Same here.

spencerspider
wow no one has talked here in a while lol

Swanky-Tuna
I will always know him as Lowell from Wings.

spencerspider
lol

b-dan
Originally posted by steverules
They might make the goblin story seperate cause that could be big, but they might throw him in with sandman and venom. they will just use harry for the final movie i think and we will probably see him becoming the goblin in this movie like becomin evil like a slow transformation. I want Venom to be in it but i was sort of sad cuz whats Venom wihtout Carnage i would like u see both of them on the big screen but i prefer venom

steverules
That's exacly what I think will happen, cause it is kinda big and it would be good to round off the movies with spidey facing GG2 for the final movie, they are saving the best till last.

Ultimate Hulk43
That's not what will happen.Harry will become a Goblin in SM-3.

spencerspider
the best is Venom so he is last Harry was not a good goblin people, he was sprry for a while, he needs to be in Spiderman 3

doctorstrongbad
Sandman will be a great bad guy. I'm surprised so many people didn't want him as the bad guy in part 3.

spencerspider
most people dont know who he is and he aint the most exciting bad guy

Doc Ock
A thug with sand powers.

Whoop dee do.

I doubt he's the main villain.He couldn't be.

spencerspider
yea he aint i think if venom is in it well duh its him but if he aint in it then harry might be

Silverstein
sam raimi can make him the main villain if he wanted to. He wanted to make chameleon the main villain before.

spencerspider
i doubt he wanted to make chameleon the main villlain lol if he did then he would be

Silverstein
i doubt he wanted to make chameleon the main villlain lol if he did then he would be

chameleon represented peter and mjs relationship. Chameleon sucked, thats why they changed the villain to goblin.

anyways i found a cool pic of sandman, i edited the photo to make his shirt green, it was originally white...the pic has cool sand effects big grin

spencerspider
cool pic, hope they do Sandman good

Ultimate Hulk43
Same here.

And for the people who think the Chameleon is in the film,HE'S NOT!How could he portray the Sandman and Venom if they don't exist?DUH!!

Doc Ock
Let go of the Chameleon.

That went out the window long ago.

Sorry FilmProphet big grin

Arahan
Ha ha. Now where didi that come from, Chamelon in SM3?
That sounds too unrealistic...and the character is boring....

steverules
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......huh, wha......what's that......?

Ultimate Hulk43
Anywho,I think that THC has the look of the Sandman down and now all he has to do is nail the role.

b-dan
the best is Venom so he is last Harry was not a good goblin people, he was sprry for a while, he needs to be in Spiderman 3 ya but its peters best freind its gonna be for the last one sort of like a star wars episode 3 thing. And ya Harry probably will become a obline but it might take a wiel for him to be evil Rami could do what ever he wanted to do with the story but he will probably save harry for last its gonna be a slow transformation or maby he gets Venom and Sand man to gether or something then in the 4th movie lizard (if hes in it) and harry will team up but i think haryr would be good for the end. It would be interesting to see him kill Mj

Ultimate Hulk43
There are going to be three more movies after SM-3.

steverules
Really, how did u find this out? eek!

Ultimate Hulk43
Sam Raimi said it over the summertime and it was on the Superherohype front page.

steverules
HOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! More spidey movie's. I do wonder if they will put carnage in one of those movies though.

Ultimate Hulk43
It's possible but they'd need to do alot of work on him to make him to look real.

steverules
Yeah and they would have to show when eddie bust's out of jail cause that's when he spawned carnage, unless they do ite differantly.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like to see something similar to how they did it on the cartoon.

steverules
I remember that, Cletus asked some dude with magical power's to give him a symbiote like Brocks.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah but the symbiote had replicated(gave birth to another symbiote)and it was given to Cassidy.So,bascially Carnage is the son of Venom(in the comics too I believe).

steverules
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah and they would have to show when eddie bust's out of jail cause that's when he spawned carnage, unless they do ite differantly.

Yup, he is.

Ultimate Hulk43
You quoted the wrong person. laughing out loud

steverules
No I didn't I quoted myself cause you weren't sure whether he was the son of venom in the comic's.

Ultimate Hulk43
What ever happened to Carnage in the comics anyway?

steverules
Well at one point he had his symbiote taken away by venom, but in a recent venom/carnage comic he had his symbiote back and this comic was set after his symbiote being taken away so somehow he got his symbiote back but I don't know how but I will try and find out for u and me.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
There are going to be three more movies after SM-3.

i seriously want a new director for the next spiderman trilogy, sam raimi already proved what he can do. I want to see a director take spiderman even further, like what Chris Nolan did with Batman Begins, showed up batman 89 so bad.

willRules
Why can't this go in the spider-man movie villain thread?

Silverstein
because the topic is supposed to be about the Sandman photo.

your sig: i dont like the new cat looking beast. I like the original one. hey dont ya wonder what the X3 beast looks like eh?

spencerspider
this is sandman thing, not x men go to x men

Silverstein
jeez, sorry.

Doc Ock
Play nice people.

You know I hate it when people fight stick out tongue evil face

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Silverstein
i seriously want a new director for the next spiderman trilogy, sam raimi already proved what he can do. I want to see a director take spiderman even further, like what Chris Nolan did with Batman Begins, showed up batman 89 so bad.

That'd be stupid,changing directors.

steverules
They did it for the Harry Potter movies and that worked out fine.

b-dan
ya but the prisoner of azkaban sucked comapred to the others and hwy are we talking about Potter and X men in a Spidy forum

steverules
I was talking about the change of directors in the HP film's since we started talking about a change of director for spidey 3.

Drache53
I disagree, I think HP: POA was better than the others. It was darker, the other two were kinda kiddie. (THIS coming from a guy who hasn't read the books, but who's friends own all the books)

Silverstein
well, we practically seen what sam raimis full potential on spiderman was! He's a freakin olde skool horror director. nothing wrong with that but all we've gotten from him is a green power ranger, some horrible casting choices, and major changes to the spiderman character.
-I dont want to sound like mr parker but the web cartridges make a BIG difference. I dont want to see sam raimi directing sp4. I want to see something new, if someone can do it better than raimi.
-I dont hate the spiderman movies, but im still waiting for the one that will blow my mind

Drache53
I concur. But most of the choices he's made for the cast has been dead on the money. i.e.: Willem Dafoe- Norman Osbourne/Goblin(everytime I read a comic with the goblin in it, all I can hear is that voice); J.K. Simmons- Jameson; Tobey- Pete/Spidey; Alfred Molina- Octavius(nobody better); and the lady that plays May(Rosemary Harris I believe). I will admit, he could have gotten someone better for MJ..

Silverstein
Originally posted by Drache53
I concur. But most of the choices he's made for the cast has been dead on the money. i.e.: Willem Dafoe- Norman Osbourne/Goblin(everytime I read a comic with the goblin in it, all I can hear is that voice); J.K. Simmons- Jameson; Tobey- Pete/Spidey; Alfred Molina- Octavius(nobody better); and the lady that plays May(Rosemary Harris I believe). I will admit, he could have gotten someone better for MJ..

THOSE castings were amazing though. Its this stupid topher villain casting ruins raimi. i dont like kirsten either

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>