Tug of war between the (perhaps) 2 most awesome teams ever !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine... a tug of war .. between these teams...

Team Number 1:

Team Leader: KING THOR

Members: King Thor, Savage Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, Wonderman, Thing and Sasquatch

Team Number 2:

Team Leader: THANOS

Members: Thanos, The Asgardian Destroyer, Kurse, Classic Juggernaut, Full Confident Gladiator, Original Abomination and Rhino

who wins this ???

by the way:

Guest Referees are......... JESSE the Body VENTURA and CAPTAIN AMERICA

Chaholdrudan
..wow four (at least I saw four) new threads in a row..beware KMC cose Betageuze's on a killing spree

Lucid Lui
Team 2 wins.

Though, if we take the whole "unlimited strength" thing of Hulks literally, it would be funny to see him get pissed off and win the whole thing himself.

Wouldn't happen though. Team 2 wins.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Betageuze

Team Number 1:

Members: King Thor, Savage Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, Wonderman, Thing and Sasquatch

Team Number 2:

Members: Thanos, The Asgardian Destroyer, Kurse, Classic Juggernaut, Full Confident Gladiator, Original Abomination and Rhino

who wins this ???

by the way:

why do you use thing and rhino but you never use colossus!!!! ? he is stronger then both of them

newjak86
Tie the rope aroung Jugg and have him walk the other way.

Cosmic Cube
Unless Thor is allowed to counteract Juggy's enchantment, team two wins. Strength can't be used to counteract Cyttorak's enchantment.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by RAGE17
why do you use thing and rhino but you never use colossus!!!! ? he is stronger then both of them

Cause Colossus suxx! big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Team 2 wins.

Though, if we take the whole "unlimited strength" thing of Hulks literally, it would be funny to see him get pissed off and win the whole thing himself.

Wouldn't happen though. Team 2 wins.

The Savage Hulk's strength is unlimited, but it has been proven consistently that he can't overcome magic. Juggernaut is the biggest factor in this match.

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Unless Thor is allowed to counteract Juggy's enchantment, team two wins. Strength can't be used to counteract Cyttorak's enchantment. This is it right here. King Thor would have to overcome the enchantment for team one to win if not then logically Juggs could pull everyone here by himself.

RAGE17
Cause Colossus suxx! big grin

so do you.....you will pay for this greatly.....and i only accept cash bub

newjak86
so do you.....you will pay for this greatly.....and i only accept cash bub You said BUB you have been tainted and now you must be cleansed.

RAGE17
Originally posted by newjak86
You said BUB you have been tainted and now you must be cleansed.

never!

Cosmic Cube
so do you.....you will pay for this greatly.....and i only accept cash bub

Did you see Betageuze's "Andre the Giant vs. Savage Hulk - staredown match" thread? The guy is a total weirdo.

RAGE17
Did you see Betageuze's "Andre the Giant vs. Savage Hulk - staredown match" thread? The guy is a total weirdo.

didn't...you notice something about his writing.......it resembles...my own..meaning ..........he is me!!!yet again i have absorbed another one.....into myself this is who i am : Asian hulk, tron, ming tea, jinzin, betageuze, colossus17, and some more people

Creshosk
The rope breaks. . . poor rope. . .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
The rope breaks. . . poor rope. . .

I was assuming it was unbreakable...

Creshosk
I was assuming it was unbreakable... Wasn't specified. stick out tongue

Though I was joking smile . . .mostly. . . shifty

scotsmn
I thought Jug's enchantment to not be able to be stopped was halted when Apocalypse had control of Hulk.

Swanky-Tuna
I think King Thor could out-pull Juggernaut. He is supposed to be like Odin MKII isn't he?

Tony Stark

Rhino yes

THING no

big grin

K Von Doom
There are four weak links in this group. Three are on one team. That team loses.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Betageuze

Team Number 1:

Team Number 2:

Team 1 wins

who wins this ???

by the way:

Metalmanx
Tie the rope aroung Jugg and have him walk the other way.

Newjak86 got it exactly right.

That's all that needs to happen, seriously. Just make Juggy walk the other way with the rope, and Team 2 wins easily.

Hell, even if he didn't do that, Team 2 still wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Rhino yes

THING no

big grin

Rhino yes.

Thing yes.

The Ion
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think King Thor could out-pull Juggernaut. He is supposed to be like Odin MKII isn't he?
Odin Mortal Kombat II?

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think King Thor could out-pull Juggernaut. He is supposed to be like Odin MKII isn't he? ACtually yes he is a skyfahter level being in that he is as strong if not stronger than Odin was.
The fact is though that power can only help him if he uses it to stop Jugg's enhanchment whichI don't think would be legal.
If can't do that then Jugg's can still call upon his unlimited strength fromn Cyttorak to pull all of team one.

BobbyD
Can Savage Hulk become strong enough, quick enough to stalemate Juggy's walk in the opposite direction. To me, it seems this is where the answer lies?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by BobbyD
Can Savage Hulk become strong enough, quick enough to stalemate Juggy's walk in the opposite direction. To me, it seems this is where the answer lies?

No. He could slow Juggy down, but not stop him. No matter how strong Hulk gets, he can't override magic.

olympian
King thor is more or less Skyfather level. Can he amp himself?

If not/still, edge to team two. Thats alot of high heavyweighs.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by olympian
King thor who is more or less Skyfather level. Can he amp himself?

If not/still, edge to team two. Thats alot of high heavyweighs.

Yeah he can amp himself. He's above Odin's level.

Still doesn't mean he can stop Juggy without magic.

olympian
Without magic i dont se him also doing. I meant amping strenghtwise, above the others probably.

The big problem its the amount of insane muscle on one side to another. Kurse one to one its stronger than practically everyone of the first team. Then you have Destroyer and Thanos to help with it.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by The Ion
Odin Mortal Kombat II?
MKII means mark 2. It's what they say when they have a new, and usually improved, version of something.
ACtually yes he is a skyfahter level being in that he is as strong if not stronger than Odin was.
The fact is though that power can only help him if he uses it to stop Jugg's enhanchment whichI don't think would be legal.
If can't do that then Jugg's can still call upon his unlimited strength fromn Cyttorak to pull all of team one.
Although it is unknown, Cyttorak is said to be at about skyfather level. Juggernaut's enchantments will only get him so far and I doubt it would be to skyfather considering he only has a fraction of one's to begin with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.