Your knowledge of Gods/Godesses/Spirits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I have been reading this forum and the argument between if there is God or if there isnt one.

Here is the biggest question for all the people who do not believe in God -

Is your understanding of God limited to what Christians, Muslims and Jews have to say?
Because it seems to me it is.

Whenever there is a discussion about if there is a God, everyone reference Bible and question divinity of Christ - what does Bible have to do with your view of God?

Is to you God only what Christians happen to say it is? Is it only limited to what Jews and Muslims are fighting about?

What if God is Universe, and it has created us from itself? What if God is Mother Nature? What if God is everything we see, including ourselves?

There is no such argument in any of the threads around - all everyone argues about is how Christians are wrong - do you not see divinity and mysticism beyond Christianity?

Isn't that frighting?

And a question for you who do believe in Judeo-Christian-Allah -

Do you find it absolutely fulfilling to believe what people tell you about god? Do you not believe you yourself should experience God in your own way, or is it absolutely fine with you to believe what other men have told you to believe?

If you believe God has sent you, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad to speak to you, at only one time in History, why has your God stopped speaking to you? Has he got nothing else to say apart from Torah, Bible and Quran?

Atlantis001

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What if God is Universe, and it has created us from itself? What if God is Mother Nature? What if God is everything we see, including ourselves?

There is no such argument in any of the threads around - all everyone argues about is how Christians are wrong - do you not see divinity and mysticism beyond Christianity?

If you believe God has sent you, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad to speak to you, at only one time in History, why has your God stopped speaking to you? Has he got nothing else to say apart from Torah, Bible and Quran?

I tend to think of god as something we are apart of, and I see it in everything...you can work with this and access this also....and it's true, yes...why would anyone think that god only spoke in a book that is thousands of years old and would stop speaking today....Strange isn't it?

As far as "A gods or goddesses"...to me those may be representations of many aspects, parts, or qualities of the whole of what is all around us as in forces of the negatives and positives, and nature at work.....For a single god only...to me this is making of man for control, or also could be a whole entity, but was twisted by man for control by attaching many rules for acceptance by this god....living a life of guilt because you will never measure up.....To me the idea of god is much larger.

lil bitchiness

debbiejo
Though there are some that believe god is the source of creation and goddess is creation in progress......Like Mother goddess earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.