define

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises

Otaku
You might wanna use the philosophy forum there.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by moises
happiness like that of a freshly squeezed orange.

no expression

moises
Originally posted by Otaku
You might wanna use the philosophy forum there. Fine!! I will just make a game out of it like every user does in this forum.

Define any word in your own way....or some bull shit like that. -_-

moises
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
no expression How about a shotgun in some guy's mouth. =]

Inspectah Deck
How about a shotgun in some guy's mouth. =]

Sounds fine to me

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Sounds fine to me

A single barreled pump action yogurt shotgun?

Sorry I had to.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
A single barreled pump action yogurt shotgun?

Sorry I had to.

Sounds yummy

moises
Sounds fine to me Very well then. Do you find the sound of human life to an end entertaining? If so then we must unite to become a force greater than Superman, Batman, Man-Spider and the incredible Hulk put together. -_-

Grand Moff Gav
Hmmmmmmmmmm member of the Klu Klux Klan you be, explain this does, your disrespect for the true great green man Yoda.

moises
Hmmmmmmmmmm member of the Klu Klux Klan you be, explain this does, your disrespect for the true great green man Yoda. Why tell you if I can show you.....

Grand Moff Gav
Errrr ok..............

Inspectah Deck
Very well then. Do you find the sound of human life to an end entertaining? If so then we must unite to become a force greater than Superman, Batman, Man-Spider and the incredible Hulk put together. -_-

Well, I solve mysteries so I doubt it'll work. Maybe if you got a Uzi.....

moises
Errrr ok.............. Well, there you have it

Grand Moff Gav
kool Kats must die for thier racist links!!!!!

Inspectah Deck
Well, there you have it

"Slugs go touchy touchy"

moises
kool Kats must die for thier racist links!!!!! How do you find this club/group racist? Do you know of our acts and verbal statements? The thought of users like you stating such things without knowing the knowlege of ones club intentions is quite andromeda to me. -_-

Inspectah Deck
How do find this club/group racist? Do you know of our acts and verbal statements? The thought of users like you stating such things without knowing the knowlege of ones club intentions is quite andromeda to me. -_-

Grrrrrr

moises
Grrrrrr Roar!!!

Grand Moff Gav
KKK-KKK coincidence? No you are the Real KKK in a friendly children recuitment drive!!!!!!!!!!

moises
Yeah, you are right I am really from the Ku-Klux-Klan. I am a stupid red neck who likes to burn crosses for no reason. If I may I have to catch some colored folks and hang them. -_-

Inspectah Deck
Roar!!!

Grumble

Grand Moff Gav
Yeah, you are right I am really from the Ku-Klux-Klan. I am a stupid red neck who likes to burn crosses for no reason. If I may I have to catch some colored folks and hang them. -_-

There's me joking and it turned out to be true.

moises
There's me joking and it turned out to be true. Do you wish to continue?

Grand Moff Gav
Go away and wash your sheets!

Inspectah Deck
Or I'll hit you with my football cleats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.