It's Superman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548
So I was in Barnes and Nobles last night, browsing around, only to find myself looking at the sci-fi/fantasy shelves. When I was walking by, a title of a book caught my eye.

I stopped, looked at the front cover, saw a tall building, the words, "It's Superman!" printed in bold letters, and just noticed a small blur of red and blue.

Casually pulling the book off the shelf, and went and sat down on one of those big comfy chairs, and started to read.

An hour later, I was hooked. The author, Tom De Heavan, has such a unique style, I couldn't stopped reading this fantastic book. It starts out in 1935, when Clark Kent is just 17. I'm only on about the 100th page, but it is seriously a great book!

So... anybody else happen to take a gander at this newest interpretation of Superman's career?

hotsauce6548
Fine, then... Be that way... cry

lalalander
i've never actually seen any superman books or comics except one of my dad's from when he was young. i've never opened the bag it's in. lol. i saw the movie when i was younger, and i have the cartoons on dvd. big grin

Belegūr
Might check this out....

lalalander

Belegūr
Originally posted by lalalander
check what out?

confused

The book. wink

Morridini
Never heard of a Superman book, what is it about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.