friday the 13 part 12 the ultimite friday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
in 2007 the ultimite jason movie is out i think its going 2 be good i hope anyway i will keep you informed

eggmayo
And I suppose you think it will be directed by Quentin Tarantino?

thomasgeorge
no one knows not even me

steverules
Will it be set after or before Jason x, which by the way was a terrible film.

stunna1773
Originally posted by steverules
Will it be set after or before Jason x, which by the way was a terrible film.

it would be stupid if they set it before jason x

thomasgeorge
ok 2 things jason x was good and 2. its after jason x

steverules
Originally posted by stunna1773
it would be stupid if they set it before jason x

I agree, I was just trying to find out when it's gonna be set. Jason x, they didn't make it gory enough I would have preffered more gore and good old Jason instead of having old jason for 5 min's and then having a robot jason, more gore and good old corpsey Jason would have made it better. And more boob's LOLyes

thomasgeorge
point

steverules
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
point

Thanx.

I have to wonder what Jason will look like in this one and whether it will pick of where the last one left us wondering whether Jason was alive or not.

thomasgeorge
he is alive pm me and you can talk without everyobne watching

steverules
Who me?

I thought it was a bad idea to do a repeat of jason smashing someone up against a tree while they were in their sleeping bag, it was good in seven but doing it again kind of ruined the whole being original.

eggmayo
Or you can use spoilers..

thomasgeorge
yeah we can talk about horror

steverules
cool, I won't pm you right now but I might later or tomorrow.

thomasgeorge
ok wat your fav horror movie en

steverules
HHMM, I don't really have one cause I like so many....UHM.... the one that has scared me the most is probably the ring or the grudge. What about you, you got a favorite?

thomasgeorge
yes freddy vs jason was a classic

steverules
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I loved that, that was a great movie. I never thought I'd meet someone on here that I had so much in common with. I bet your like 23, I'm 15.

thomasgeorge
im 14

steverules
LOL, youre the fist person I met on here who's younger than me.

Wolfie
Thomasgeorge, got any source for your "Ultimate Friday" theory? Rumors have been going around for a long time about another Friday film and none of them were supported by any real facts.

I agree, I was just trying to find out when it's gonna be set. Jason x, they didn't make it gory enough I would have preffered more gore and good old Jason instead of having old jason for 5 min's and then having a robot jason, more gore and good old corpsey Jason would have made it better. And more boob's LOLyes
5 minutes? Jason is rebuilt 1:12 (out of 1:27) into the movie.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolfie
Thomasgeorge, got any source for your "Ultimate Friday" theory? Rumors have been going around for a long time about another Friday film and none of them were supported by any real facts.

5 minutes? Jason is rebuilt 1:12 (out of 1:27) into the movie.

yes

steverules
Well, I typed into google and got website for it but it doesn't give much info but it's proof that they are making the ultimate friday.http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film.php?id=701

papabeard
How about you guys bum each other in PM's so we dont have to read your love letters

bash

steverules
Why do I get the feeling that your about to be very unpopular on this thread.

papabeard
oh no......... stick out tongue

and anyway, I was refering to you ^ and your boyfriend george

steverules
I'm more straight than you'll ever be so don't go making accusations that I'm gay, it's so obviouse that your trying to cover up the fact that your gay.

papabeard
Hey you're pretty wise to this whole "accuse other people of being gay-gay cover up ruse" had to use that in the past eh steve? In fact you're using it right now aren't you? laughing out loud

steverules
How about no, you accused me of being gay so ure being abit hipocrytical, you may be half woman half men and gay but don't go taking it out on me. U may as well give up with the insults your making your self look childish LOL

Cinemaddiction
ok 2 things jason x was good and 2. its after jason x

Even if this were true, it would be Part 11, not 12.

eggmayo
How about no, you accused me of being gay so ure being abit hipocrytical, you may be half woman half men and gay but don't go taking it out on me. U may as well give up with the insults your making your self look childish LOL
You cannot possibly be gay if your half woman, half man.

steverules
Yeah ya can't be lesbian either, so I had to decide between the two and decided gay would be more appropriate for this young man/woman.

eggmayo
Lesbian's are gay.

steverules
Really I hadn't noticed, it doesn't really matter saying gay or lesbian both mean the same.

b-dan
Will it be set after or before Jason x, which by the way was a terrible film. they were all teribel films

steverules
LOL

Wolfie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Even if this were true, it would be Part 11, not 12.
All the rumors have been saying Part 12, considering FvJ as Part 11. Even though that makes no sense seeing as FvJ takes place between JGTH and Jason X.

thomasgeorge
all you it is gonna happen and papa bread is gay

eggmayo
all you it is gonna happen and papa bread is gay
Ah, illiterate twelve year old's.

thomasgeorge
im 14

LizzyT123
papa bread? its papa beard! Gosh, you make all 14 year olds look stupid! lol, jk, I'm 14, so don't act stupid no more!

thomasgeorge
im 14 as well

LizzyT123
I know, I was talking to you!

thomasgeorge
kool

LizzyT123
yeah!

thomasgeorge
way to kool

LizzyT123
yeeeeep

thomasgeorge
i like you lizzy

nancy_englund
well, all ican say is if they make that, then there is definately going to be a "f1313" how could they resist that.
stupid pg movies.

thomasgeorge
what are you on

Impediment
I grew tired of those movies after part 4 or so. I own the first three DVD's because they were a b-day gift from my parents. I've never seen any of the Jason movies after part 7, and I really don't wan't to either. I did, however, enjoy Freddy vs. Jason because of the campiness and the gory fights.

LizzyT123
The Jason movies are primarily the same. I have to say though, the first+second ones were great. I read that the guy who played Jason in the second movie got really dizzy from all the running around with a sack on his head with only one eye hole!

LizzyT123
whip thomasgeorge! You get over here, and listen to your mistress!lol

thomasgeorge
ok babe

LizzyT123
lol!

thomasgeorge
this jason is set in new york

LizzyT123
like Manhattan? or New York, New York?

thomasgeorge
new york and he has no mask

LizzyT123
ewwww, no mask? he should put the sack back on his headsmile

thomasgeorge
no his face is cool and the kills are brutal

LizzyT123
how do you know?

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
like Manhattan? or New York, New York?

DUUHHH! Friday The 13th Part 8: Jason Takes MANHATTAN!!

laughing laughing laughing

LizzyT123
I know but thomas george was talking about a different Jason

jayy
No more Friday movies. Especially Freddy vs Jason. Never happen.

Maybe a remake of the first but it won't be called "Part 12, The Ultimate Friday"!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolfie
new york and he has no mask
Where is thomasgeorge getting his information from? blink

LizzyT123
I don't know...he's happy in his own little world. Man, he's extremely annoying.

These movies are building up toooo much.

thomasgeorge
im annoying lizzy i hate you

steverules
And let the fight comence.

thomasgeorge
steve youre my new best friend

LizzyT123
oh thomasgeorge your pathetic! Jesus Christ!

Anyways, more importantly, I don't know where thomasgeorge is getting this information either, so I think we should just play by ear on the whole friday the 13th part 12 thing.

cropsy_is_god
I hope its back at Crystal Lake. I would like to know one thing How did they get Jason's body out of hell ? I cant stand Jason X or Freddy vs Jason. Friday 12 should be Jason at his best no nonsence, no bringing Freddy's gay glove into it or anything to do with another horror film for that matter just the ultimate Jason body count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.