where the clones came from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

terd40
no more who was master syphodias crap. in the comentary on ep 3 lucas says lord tyranus or count dukoo had them made. he says it around the time vader assaults the temple.

also if youve played bf2 and go through the 501 campaign it explains that the clones were never really working under the jedi and working with them they were analysing their weaknesses

spencerspider
um ok

Ken Kenobi
blink K

Austral_jedi
ummmmmmm interesting........ cool

spencerspider
lol ummm wow that is very nice of you to recognize that

Sesse
But Im fairly sure that it was not **** Dukoo who killed Anikan against Darth Sidius who ran away from Obi Won? Yes?

roughrider
So what about the Prime Minister of Kamino, saying this dead Jedi - who we have never seen - placed the order for the clones?

Da preacher
Jeez, the clones were really working with the jedi to win the clones.
Whilst doing that they were analysing the Jedi's weaknesses.

roughrider
Originally posted by Sesse
But Im fairly sure that it was not **** Dukoo who killed Anikan against Darth Sidius who ran away from Obi Won? Yes? What the f**k?

Watch it - language and grammar.

steverules
Give the guy a break he's from finland he may not know english.

Sesse
Might it be too hard to spell their names right? If anyone has seen the movies, the names should be rather clear to them.

And so on and so on...

steverules
Hey I was sticking up for u.

Sesse
Yeah, I know =P

Sorry, I red your post too recklessly.
My first post was directed to the starting post in this thread. And to all those who manage to mess up the character names. That takes some skill...

steverules
It's OK I'm a very forgiving person. big grin

Sesse
Good to know. angel

steverules
LOL.

ESB- 1138
The clones were made to obey orders from their supreme commander (Sidious) without question.

Alliance
Close, they were actually made to take orders from anyone higher up. The Chancellor just happened to be the highest power. I thnik it has been made clear that the clones did question Order 66, after the fact, but this criticism was not vocalized publically.

Ganner Rhysode
Yeah. As the saying goes, "A sword is as sharp as you make it," I believe. They bred the Clones to follow all orders without question, to be the perfect soliders. However, they were so perfect that they didn't dispute when an order they questioned was given. Granted, some of the more indepedenent and free thinking clones, like the Clone Commandos and the ARC Troopers may have resisted, but, most of the clones did it. They may have felt bad or whatever, but many of them still likely thought "Man, this is wrong," though this was not, as Alliance said, voiced.

masterkit
If you listened in Episode II Jar Jar proposed to the Senate that all of the controls of clone army should go to the supreme Chancllor

darthmaul1
Tyranus (DOOKU) was the one who hired Jango to be the host for the clones. thats it it's pretty obvious

Alliance
Episode II stated that emergency dictatorial powers should go to the Chancellor, not the command of the army. Command of the GAR was given to the Jedi (which makes sense because they are the enofrcers of peace and justice blah blah blah) The Jedi answer to the Chancellor in the snese that it is their duty to protect the Republic. When Palpatine becomes identified as the Republic, command can be bypassed through the Jedi to the Chancellor, which makes the Jedi expendable.

nano_probex
Originally posted by terd40
no more who was master syphodias crap. in the comentary on ep 3 lucas says lord tyranus or count dukoo had them made. he says it around the time vader assaults the temple.

also if youve played bf2 and go through the 501 campaign it explains that the clones were never really working under the jedi and working with them they were analysing their weaknesses

Well erm no shit, if you've completed the game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, it is all cleared up. Dooku asks Jango to have clones made of him and Jango agrees and all he want's in return is one unaltered clone for himself... Boba..

roughrider
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Tyranus (DOOKU) was the one who hired Jango to be the host for the clones. thats it it's pretty obvious

Yes, that was obvious. But Sifo Dyas was a real Jedi Master, who's death seems mysterious. He fits in this somehow.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by roughrider
Yes, that was obvious. But Sifo Dyas was a real Jedi Master, who's death seems mysterious. He fits in this somehow.

I assume that Dooku or sidious took his name to give to the kamino's

Da preacher
Originally posted by Sesse
But Im fairly sure that it was not **** Dukoo who killed Anikan against Darth Sidius who ran away from Obi Won? Yes?

C-U-N-T dooku?
Sorry dude, keep ur manners for Christ's sake!

**** **** **** lol.
This word been censored lately?
lol

This is a PG-13 forum.

Sesse
Perhaps I just accidentally misspelled a name or two? It happens a lot around here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

freefly
Originally posted by roughrider

Sifo Dyas was the one who placed the orders for the Clones. Dooku killed him under orders from Sidious, erased all mentions of Kamino from the Jedi Archives & then hired Jango as the template. The Kaminoans never knew that something fishy was going on

Darth Macabre
Or they just didnt care. I mean either way they're getting their money so...

overlord
Originally posted by freefly
Sifo Dyas was the one who placed the orders for the Clones. Dooku killed him under orders from Sidious, erased all mentions of Kamino from the Jedi Archives & then hired Jango as the template. The Kaminoans never knew that something fishy was going on
Originally posted by darthmaul1

You guys talk like you were there when it happened. Nobody knows, end of story, why even speculate about it?

But in any case, Freefly's theory sounds the most plausible IMO.

freefly
explanation's from Labyrinth of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.