Thing VS. Magma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
? Happy Dance ..oh wait i cant use it only noobs can.....never mind who wins.....

RAGE17
dammit any1?

DarkCrawler
I don't think Magma can make hot enough temperatures to significantly hurt the Thing.

Thing needs one punch to finish her off, and she is not probably known by her fighting speed.

RAGE17
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't think Magma can make hot enough temperatures to significantly hurt the Thing.

Thing needs one punch to finish her off, and she is not probably known by her fighting speed.

she can also manipulate the earth....and stuff.and encase him in it to buy her some time....and magma can get really hot....it should hurt him.....

DarkCrawler
She can manipulate the earth, but isn't Thing strong enough to break through it?

And I don't know...Thing is pretty heat resistant. Although Torch has been shown to hurt him...but Magma has nothing on Torch.

RAGE17
She can manipulate the earth, but isn't Thing strong enough to break through it?

And I don't know...Thing is pretty heat resistant. Although Torch has been shown to hurt him...but Magma has nothing on Torch.

yes she does....she can throw tons of rock at him.it will slow him down.also he is heat resistant but to a certain pint.....somethin like 3000-4000 degrees.....she can make the magma hotter

wannabe
Magma can surely become as hot as normal Torch (non nova) and that will hurt Thing.
Besides, she could simply open the earth for some kilometers underneath him and then close it again. He would be burned, crushed or at least suffocated to death before being able to emerge again

DarkCrawler
Ah. Nice.

Metalmanx
Woah! Great match, Rage!

Magma wins, but it's a great fight. She just has FAR too many options at her disposal.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Woah! Great match, Rage!

Magma wins, but it's a great fight. She just has FAR too many options at her disposal.

thanx dude.yeah i agree.....

yahman
Originally posted by RAGE17
? Happy Dance ..oh wait i cant use it only noobs can.....never mind who wins.....

Since when was this rule invented ?

RAGE17
Originally posted by yahman
Since when was this rule invented ?

since i became 6'5.and the mods became scared of me.....

yahman
since i became 6'5.and the mods became scared of me.....

Do i look like a mod ? wink

newjak86
since i became 6'5.and the mods became scared of me..... Rage 17 after all has grown leaps and bounds in the power department he once decleared himself the new TOAA.

RAGE17
Originally posted by newjak86
Rage 17 after all has grown leaps and bounds in the power department he once decleared himself the new TOAA.

indeed but now i only serve the HKH....JP is dead for now

RAGE17
Do i look like a mod ? wink
do i look like i care.... wink i shall eat you......no dammit that sounds gay........curse your intelligence yet again you have outsmarted me with your logic!

yahman
do i look like i care.... wink i shall eat you......no dammit that sounds gay........curse your intelligence you have outsmarted me with your logic!

laughing laughing

Question :

When the hell did this happen last ?

"yet again you have outsmarted me with your logic!"

RAGE17
laughing laughing

Question :

When the hell did this happen last ?

"yet again you have outsmarted me with your logic!"

i don't remember.....but it happened you will pay i am saving money for my annual trip this time it shall be on an island in north western Europe evil face

newjak86
indeed but now i only serve the HKH....JP is dead for now The HKH is powerful but I am still stronger than all.

yahman
i don't remember.....but it happened you will pay i am saving money for my annual trip this time it shall be on an island in north western Europe evil face

Can u bring your EX ? big grin

RAGE17
The HKH is powerful but I am still stronger than all.

shhh.....you don't want HKH to hear about it.....you are a friend i don't want him to "league you up" or somethin.....no mortal can survive that attack

RAGE17
Can u bring your EX ? big grin

i will try...the ***** is powerful.....you wont handle her

yahman
i will try...the ***** is powerful.....you wont handle her

Any thing you can do, i can do ! better. smile

newjak86
shhh.....you don't want HKH to hear about it.....you are a friend i don't want him to "league you up" or somethin.....no mortal can survive that attack Are yo so quick to forget who I am.
I am Newjak father to many stronger than all.
I was stronger than JP in his Prime and far greater than the HKH.

RAGE17
Any thing you can do, i can do ! better. smile

i highly doubt it.....how tall are you?

RAGE17
Are yo so quick to forget who I am.
I am Newjak father to many stronger than all.
I was stronger than JP in his Prime and far greater than the HKH.

HKH now has the "league up power" and the power B.S combined......he is more powerful then JP ever was

newjak86
HKH now has the "league up power" and the power B.S combined......he is more powerful then JP ever was I was always beyond the power BS.
Look at my title I am Beyond Power even the power to leage up is beneath me.

RAGE17
I was always beyond the power BS.
Look at my title I am Beyond Power even the power to leage up is beneath me.

well my friend you will still have a fight o your hands......

yahman
i highly doubt it.....how tall are you?

Its not the size that counts, its how you use it. smile My Ex use to "moan" about it all the time. smile

newjak86
well my friend you will still have a fight o your hands...... Yes I will admit he will be alot stronger than anyother foe I would have faced but still his defeat is only a matter of time.
The only real fear I have is the combined power of my children.

RAGE17
Yes I will admit he will be alot stronger than anyother foe I would have faced but still his defeat is only a matter of time.
The only real fear I have is the combined power of my children.

evil face

RAGE17
Its not the size that counts, its how you use it. smile My Ex use to "moan" about it all the time. smile

yeah..how old are you again?

newjak86
evil face I repeat all my children combined.

RAGE17
I repeat all my children combined.

.....i am the most powerful and you know it...you should add xmarksthespot as one of your children

yahman
yeah..how old are you again?

19 smile

newjak86
.....i am the most powerful and you know it...you should add xmarksthespot as one of your children Actually if I recall Blair Wind was first born and you were second though your power levels are close. And I will add X

RAGE17
Actually if I recall Blair Wind was first born and you were second though your power levels are close. And I will add X

good now we will be more powerful then you

RAGE17
19 smile

post a pic

newjak86
good now we will be more powerful then you Poor son first you must get all of them to combine their powers. evil face

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud kirbilactus assumes the place of a person as one of newjak's children

He used to be all powerful but now they retconned him... sad

RAGE17
Poor son first you must get all of them to combine their powers. evil face

we will one day...you better be ready bub.but nataku will never work with us curse him!

yahman
post a pic

It didn't work last time smile And i look about 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why all the interest ?????????

newjak86
we will one day...you better be ready bub.but nataku will never work with us curse him! That is why you will fail always.

newjak86
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud kirbilactus assumes the place of a person as one of newjak's children

He used to be all powerful but now they retconned him... sad Yes it happened in BS comics KEAT500 when it was shown that Newjak was his father.

RAGE17
It didn't work last time smile And i look about 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why all the interest ?????????

who cares how you look like just post a pic.....

Metalmanx
.....i am the most powerful and you know it...you should add xmarksthespot as one of your children

Hey, since I am now RAGE as well, aren't I like...your offspring?

yahman
who cares how you look like just post a pic.....

Ahhh but why would i want to give my identity away to one such as you !!!!!! I saw the threats that G.S. received smile

RAGE17
Hey, since I am now RAGE as well, aren't I like...your offspring?

not an offspring but a brother......newjak add him he is made of rage as well!

RAGE17
Ahhh but why would i want to give my identity away to one such as you !!!!!! I saw the threats that G.S. received smile

lol common seriosuly dude post a pic.....even whirly did.....please.....

Metalmanx
not an offspring but a brother......newjak add him he is made of rage as well!

I am BROTHER RAGE!

RAGE17
I am BROTHER RAGE!

lol indeed you are...but you are ultimate rage .can we trust you with our ass.....?

yahman
lol common seriosuly dude post a pic.....even whirly did.....please.....

Whirly posted a pic ????????????? confused confused

Metalmanx
lol indeed you are...but you are ultimate rage .can we trust you with our ass.....?

Hahaha! Yes, yes you can trust me. I apparently only have a thing for Wolverine and Northstar.

Go figure. confused

RAGE17
Whirly posted a pic ????????????? confused confused

yeap....now common dude no one will actually come to Britain to kick your ass.now post a pic whistle

xmarksthespot
lol indeed you are...but you are ultimate rage .can we trust you with our ass.....? laughing out loud

RAGE17
Hahaha! Yes, yes you can trust me. I apparently only have a thing for Wolverine and Northstar.

Go figure. confused

its ok ....since i am the stronger version i will watch over you....

Metalmanx
its ok ....since i am the stronger version i will watch over you....

Bah. Don't start this, Rage. This will never end between us.

You think 616 is stronger, I think Ultimate is stronger...

We'll get nowhere.

Let's just say...we're both REALLY HELLA strong. Kosher?

xmarksthespot
its ok ....since i am the stronger version i will watch over you.... Krang takes you both down with one tentacle tied behind his occipital lobe...

RAGE17
Bah. Don't start this, Rage. This will never end between us.

You think 616 is stronger, I think Ultimate is stronger...

We'll get nowhere.

Let's just say...we're both REALLY HELLA strong. Kosher?

lol!..kosher..like that.actually i never argued over it.....ultimate is alot stronger marvel is stupid as hell they made him class 16-17 officially and yet....he can stop trains beat the shit out of magneto and everything....so ultimate is alot stronger

Metalmanx
lol!..kosher..like that.actually i never argued over it.....ultimate is alot stronger marvel is stupid as hell they made him class 16-17 officially and yet....he can stop trains beat the shit out of magneto and everything....so ultimate is alot stronger

Good man!

xmarksthespot
I don't think the BSU can take the power of two times the RAGE...

RAGE17
I don't think the BSU can take the power of two times the RAGE...

evil face

yahman
Good man!

Is he going to be level 7 though in the fourth coming Ultimate Hand book. Thing was so close to being a level 7 ! sad

Metalmanx
Is he going to be level 7 though in the fourth coming Ultimate Hand book. Thing was so close to being a level 7 ! sad

And there is good reason for that.

Colossus is uber strong and getting stronger all the time. That and he rocks like it's his job.

RAGE17

Colossus is uber strong and getting stronger all the time. That and he rocks like it's his job.

indeed fear colossus!!!!!! i wonder how strong he will be when he is at his prime like 35

yahman

Very interesting and all, but if you have a serious response it would be much appreciated. smile

Metalmanx
Very interesting and all, but if you have a serious response it would be much appreciated. smile

Wow. Douchebag much?

I was being serious. He's stronger than Thing.

RAGE17
Wow. Douchebag much?

indeed he is.he is only a kid.when he is like thing's age he will crush thanos.....

yahman
indeed he is.he is only a kid.when he is like thing's age he will crush thanos.....

So I will crush Thanos ???????????

"Wow. Douchebag much?"

Mate confused you know we hate each other. smile

RAGE17
puny fools

Metalmanx
So I will crush Thanos ???????????

"Wow. Douchebag much?"

Mate confused you know we hate each other. smile

We do?

I don't hate you.

I hate very few people in the world. You are not one of them.

That douchebag comment was more of a joke really. Sorry if it offended you.

By the way, Rage was talking about Colossus. Though, I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you, too, could crush Thanos.

yahman
We do?

I don't hate you.

I hate very few people in the world. You are not one of them.

That douchebag comment was more of a joke really. Sorry if it offended you.

By the way, Rage was talking about Colossus. Though, I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you, too, could crush Thanos.

laughing laughing

I appreciate that, but you did recently say that i was 'just above the Wolverine Fanboys' in the popularity department. I can assure you, that your comment did little in the way of offending me (We are on a Internet forum after all wink ). I knew he was talking about colossus, and i do apologies for the rather lame joke (It is one of many). All in all i have no problem with you and it is good to no you no longer have a problem with moi. smile

RAGE17
laughing laughing

I appreciate that, but you did recently say that i was 'just above the Wolverine Fanboys' in the popularity department. I can assure you, that your comment did little in the way of offending me (We are on a Internet forum after all wink ). I knew he was talking about colossus, and i do apologies for the rather lame joke (It is one of many). All in all i have no problem with you and it is good to no you no longer have a problem with moi. smile
weak fool he is made of rage

yahman
weak fool he is made of rage

Sorry !!!!!! all i could read there was 'You do it, im scared' smile

Metalmanx
laughing laughing

Did I say that really? I don't recall saying that. I dunno, if I did, it was most likely in the heat of passion. You probably just upset me or something.

Believe me, under normal circumstances, I would NEVER insult someone by telling them that they were anywhere near the popularity of Wolverine Fanboys.

I'm not that mean. stick out tongue

I am, however, made of Rage. cool

xmarksthespot
I dunno, if I did, it was most likely in the heat of passion. blink I must've missed something that went on between you two...

yahman
blink I must've missed something that went on between you two...

laughing laughing

Why ?????? Are you interested ? wink

RAGE17
Did I say that really? I don't recall saying that. I dunno, if I did, it was most likely in the heat of passion. You probably just upset me or something.

Believe me, under normal circumstances, I would NEVER insult someone by telling them that they were anywhere near the popularity of Wolverine Fanboys.

I'm not that mean. stick out tongue

I am, however, made of Rage. cool

indeed you are accept your destiny

xmarksthespot
laughing laughing

Why ?????? Are you interested ? wink Sorry yahman wishful thinking on your part... Blair Wind's the only one for me... laughing

yahman
Sorry yahman wishful thinking on your part... Blair Wind's the only one for me... laughing

I thought you always had a soft spot for Whirly ? sad

xmarksthespot
Yeh... but I have a hard spot... for Blair Wind... laughing
Even pink bodiless brains need some luvin' from time to time...

This is so gonna come back and bite me....

Tony Stark
Wow. Douchebag much?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Not...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Not...

Clearly the excess of laughing faces is the most powerful argument ever.

I am defeated...

...RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Edit: Yea. Colossus is stronger. Get over it.

Tony Stark
Clearly the excess of laughing faces is the most powerful argument ever.

I am defeated...

...RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Edit: Yea. Colossus is stronger. Get over it.

Only in your mind son...

And really isn't that all that counts?

Metalmanx
Only in your mind son...

Actually? Yes. Yes it is.

RAGE17
Only in your mind son...

you are pathetic.....you and wyndar.....cant face the truth.......i am like 90% sure you are the same person..colossus is stronger then thing.and is more durable......and faster.....and has better stamina deal with it bub.

Tony Stark
you are pathetic.....you and wyndar.....cant face the truth.......i am like 90% sure you are the same person..colossus is stronger then thing.and is more durable......and faster.....and has better stamina deal with it bub.

confused

What you just said has just made everyone who reads it a little dumber.

So please stop reading your post again...one more time may be one too many.

Not one thing you just said is right... Colossus is weaker, slower, and less durable, and has way less stamina than The THING and most importantly lets not forget the real question when talking about Colossus "How tough can a gay hero actually be)?

And i see you time with Wolverine888 has rubbed off on you... i'm sorry for you... (Bub)

RAGE17
confused

Not one thing you just said is right... Colossus is weaker, slower, and less durable, and has way less stamina than The THING and most importantly lets not forget the real question when talking about Colossus "How tough can a gay hero actually be)?

And i see you time with Wolverine888 has rubbed off on you... i'm sorry for you... (Bub)

hey bro i am not the one that has tony stark in his underwear as his avatar thing's class 85.not low class 100....colossus is class 100.....also colossus is osmium organic steel.thing is organic granite....he is much less durable.....every bio states that.....also.....colossus doesn't need to breath sleep eat or drink thing does.therefore i wouldn't be talking about stamina bub..any way you suck and i hate you

newjak86
hey bro i am not the one that has tony stark in his underwear as his avatar thing's class 85.not low class 100....colossus is class 100.....also colossus is osmium organic steel.thing is organic granite....he is much less durable.....every bio states that.....also.....colossus doesn't need to breath sleep eat or drink thing does.therefore i wouldn't be talking about stamina bub..any way you suck and i hate you YOu hate because you are made of RAGE!!!!!!!

RAGE17
YOu hate because you are made of RAGE!!!!!!!

you should adopt tony stark as well it will give us alot of"heart"

newjak86
you should adopt tony stark as well it will give us alot of"heart" It is done.

DarkCrawler
xmarksthespot

newjak86

RAGE17

Metalmanx

Tony Stark

DarkCrawler

I am one of the Elders of KMCVerse...BOW DOWN BEFORE MY MIGHT AND MY EONS OF KNOWLEDGE!

RAGE17
xmarksthespot

newjak86

RAGE17

Metalmanx

Tony Stark

DarkCrawler

I am one of the Elders of KMCVerse...BOW DOWN ON MY MIGHT!

you fool my name is colossus17......this is my second....account

Metalmanx
confused

That was really unnecessary, Tony. There is absolutely no reason to downgrade a character because he's gay. That's extremely ignorant and close-minded of you. And ignorance=stupidity in this situation.

Back to comics, however. Colossus is stronger, quicker (I honestly don't know who's faster foot-speed wise. Until they have them race though, we have no comparison ), MORE durable, and actually does have more stamina than the Thing. I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I have this weird thing about showing people the truth. I just keep saying the same things over and over again in hopes that you'll get it.

A gay hero can be just as tough. Sometimes even tougher, having lived and survived extreme persecution by his peers.

Northstar anyone? Took down Sabretooth on his own. Effortlessly.

Also actually hurt the Hulk with his sonic-speed punches.

Rage.

RAGE17
That was really unnecessary, Tony. There is absolutely no reason to downgrade a character because he's gay. That's extremely ignorant and close-minded of you. And ignorance=stupidity in this situation.

Back to comics, however. Colossus is stronger, quicker (I honestly don't know who's faster foot-speed wise. Until they have them race though, we have no comparison ), MORE durable, and actually does have more stamina than the Thing. I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I have this weird thing about showing people the truth. I just keep saying the same things over and over again in hopes that you'll get it.

A gay hero can be just as tough. Sometimes even tougher, having lived and survived extreme persecution by his peers.

Rage.

well said my friend

-ultimate rage

Tony Stark

Rage.

Come on please quit with the P.C. crap.

You sound as sensative as Colossus.

I suppose you think that last place deserves a ribbon too.

And that they really shouldn't keep score while playing games because it will make the losing person or team feel bad.

I have no problem with gays... But can you name a nonfiction gay who you'd consider a real bad ass?

I can't...

How about you?

And as far as northstar and hurting The HULK so did Wasp what about it...

Does that mean that she's tough too?

RAGE17

And that they really shouldn't keep score while playing games because it will make the losing person or team feel bad.

I have no problem with gays... But can you name a nonfiction gay who you'd consider a real bad ass?

I can't...

How about you?

show us that the thing is in fact stronger then colossus or more durable then him.....

Tony Stark
show us that the thing is in fact stronger then colossus or more durable then him.....

Ditto...

That Colossus is more so than The THING...

It's all in the eye of the beholder neither one has done anything significantly better or higher than the other as far as feats are concerned in those two catagories.

cool

Metalmanx

I can't...

How about you?

PC crap? Just because I've got an open mind to things?

Being gay doesn't hinder the "bad ass" quality at all. That's like, being tall, or Yugoslavian. Doesn't affect the bad ass-ness.

The only problem with real life bad ass gay guys is that they hardly ever come out. Due to society filled with close-minded morons, they're too scared to come out for fear of persecution. Just give it a few years, and that will change dramatically.

And the Wasp isn't tough?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.