Sinister Six vs. Team New York

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Sinister Six:
Dock Ock
Green Goblin
Electro
Scorpion
Sandman
Shocker

Team New York:
Spiderman
Daredevil
Mr. Fantastic
Human Torch
Thing
Invisible Woman

Pretty close but the Sinister Six should take it.

DarkCrawler
I think the other team takes it.

How are they going to defeat Invisible Woman?

RAGE17
i agree torch and invisible woman should take the majority of them....thing and spidey will finish the rest....DD and reed will look at them and ponder about the meaning of life

spetznaz
The Sinister 6 always look good on paper, and they (whatever version of the six) always have pretty good power mixes. However their downfall is that not only do they apparently not work well together, but they are also bungling fools. They could have taken Spiderman out many times, but they always fall apart from within.
Question: If the 6 have never been able to take Spiderman out of the picture, how in goodness name do they have any chance when it is Spiderman PLUS:
Daredevil
Mr. Fantastic
Human Torch
Thing
Invisible Woman
?????
I'd love to know how they have any chance against Spidey, Double-D, and the Fantastic 4; when they cannot even take out Spiderman on his own?

Not only do the 6 get defeated, they get owned.

NoFate007
Doc Ock - Mr. Fantastic
Green Goblin - Spider-Man
Electro - Human Torch
Scorpion - Invisible Woman
Sandman - Thing
Shocker - Daredevil

No way Team New York is losing. That's how I could basically see a matchup of powers, but then you get like Scorpion vs Sue, no way Scorpion is winning that. The only one on Team New York that I can see losing is Daredevil. I think a more even matchup would be if you put say Rhino in against Thing, Kingpin or Bullseye against Daredevil...maybe Hydro-Man vs Torch...

Lord Simus
Switch Scorpion for Hydro-Man that should even things up.

Metalmanx
No, it really doesn't matter.

Spidey beats the Sinister Six on his own. Like it's his job.

Spidey plus these guys?

I hope there's enough body bags for the SS.

The Creator
He beat them because good always wins in the comics. I mean you can't have the hero get his ass handed to him everytime he fights a superior villain. Also do you think that Spidey could take care of the Green Goblin that easily? And there is no way the Torch could even dream about beating Hydro-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.