People on the side walk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
These people on the side walk walk in the middle of the side walk and is walking slow, so you can not pass them. Next comes the couples or group of friends that take up the whole side walk and walk so damn slow and talk to each other and stop to laugh and throw crap...I mean they are people walking behind them..ok now here comes the guy readiing the paper and walking...wtf...ok anyone know what I am talking about.

mattador
What the f**k? erm...what?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by mattador
What the f**k? erm...what?

Never mind.

Bun Bun
i do i do!!

like im skool right?!?!?!

People r liek always standing in da middle of da hall way!!

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
These people on the side walk walk in the middle of the side walk and is walking slow, so you can not pass them. Next comes the couples or group of friends that take up the whole side walk and walk so damn slow and talk to each other and stop to laugh and throw crap...I mean they are people walking behind them..ok now here comes the guy readiing the paper and walking...wtf...ok anyone know what I am talking about.

Yeah I know what you mean, its really annoying.

hotsauce6548
hysterical2

I have no idea what the hell this thread is talking about, and it is making me CRACK UP! eek!

leana marie
push them into the thorn bushes! yes

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Sounds like my school's hall ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.