Spiderman vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scotsmn
Both are very agile. Spiderman has distance advantage but I think Deadpool has closeup advantage. I'm for Deadpool.

cheldon
i'm with deadpool

cheldon
Originally posted by scotsmn
Both are very agile. Spiderman has distance advantage but I think Deadpool has closeup advantage. I'm for Deadpool.

like your picture of wolverine.

DrDoom101
does deadpool have prep? if not, then nobody wins.

scotsmn
No prep. They come across each other in a grocery store. Each one grabs for the same box of Honey Bunches of Oats. They go at it.

DrDoom101
then why does the poll say a cage match?

leonidas
hmm, daredevil has been shown to be able to stay at least even with pool. much as i like pool, i take spidey here.

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, daredevil has been shown to be able to stay at least even with pool. much as i like pool, i take spidey here.

DD and DP fought before?

leonidas
yeah, they've run into each other a couple times. one where dd was trying to keep silver sable and pool from killing each other, another was contest of champions, i think, where pool got a win through smarts. skill wise and ability wise, there has been very little distinction between the 2 in the meetings i have seen.

if dd is close to or equal, spidey is certainly beyond him imo. while it's true dd has had a couple decent showings against spidey, by and large, ability wise, spidey is beyond dd in nearly every category.

Metalmanx
yeah, they've run into each other a couple times. one where dd was trying to keep silver sable and pool from killing each other, another was contest of champions, i think, where pool got a win through smarts. skill wise and ability wise, there has been very little distinction between the 2 in the meetings i have seen.

if dd is close to or equal, spidey is certainly beyond him imo. while it's true dd has had a couple decent showings against spidey, by and large, ability wise, spidey is beyond dd in nearly every category.

Yea, you said pretty much what I was thinking, too. Spidey wins. Interesting fight though.

willRules
They are going to fight in cable and Deadpool issue 24. It looks good.

If a knockout counts as a win then spidey can win this easily IMO. However if it doesn't then Spidey can't win. Deadpool is immortal.

In this upcoming fight in cable and deadpool 24, my money is on spidey winning........

8bitChris
Spiderman wins.

leonidas
wow, when a guy with a sig like that says that, you gotta know this thread is dead . . .

scotsmn
Up close I still think DP has the advantage. He uses weapons while spiderman doesn't. How's Spiderman gonna take out Deadpool? scenario?

leonidas
to believe that, you would have to belive that pool is faster than spidey. do you?

jinzin
wow, when a guy with a sig like that says that, you gotta know this thread is dead . . .

I thought deadpool had recent upgrades...

scotsmn
I don't know which is faster. I know Spiderman hits hard. I also know a sword swung by DP is gonna sting probably more than Spiderman's punch.

jinzin
to believe that, you would have to belive that pool is faster than spidey. do you?
just waaay more skilled, durable, with pretty much unlimited stamina.. hard to say...

8bitChris
DP gets webbed and it's over.

Unless Cannonball and Siryn show up to save him.

scotsmn
Originally posted by 8bitChris
DP gets webbed and it's over.

Unless Cannonball and Siryn show up to save him.

Wouldn't it be just as easy to say Spiderman get's shot and it's over? Also, I think DP and his agility is enough to at least avoid SOME shots of webbing. And don't you think his bladed weapons could cut him out of the webbing in a pinch?

leonidas
don't get me wrong -- i never said this would be an easy fight. i wouldn't give spidey 10/10. there are CERTAINLY some scenarios where i could see pool winning it. more often than though, spidey dodges, gets in close and ends it. a web shot to the eyes and it's pretty well done. pool's got no senses like wolvie.

7/10 spidey. the other 3 pool just does something so whacked spidey can't figure it out . . .

btw -- i LOVE 'pool!

jinzin
the other 3 pool just does something so whacked spidey can't figure it out . . .

laughing out loud that's sooo deadpool too....

leonidas
the baby gimmick he used to beat dd was classic!

TwisterGameX
hmm

Scoobless
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/9779/smdp3bo.jpg

TwisterGameX
nice pic

Scoobless
I drew it myself ...... shifty

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Scoobless
I drew it myself ...... shifty

Oh yeah I could tell.

Scoobless
i think i messed up Spider-Man's head a little bit and made his arms too small

TwisterGameX
You could barley notice though, I think the colors covered it up.

Blade Cutter
If a knock out counts as a win then Spider-man will win Peter is fast and stronger then Wade and could web him wile dodging in mid air.Wade most likly would not see it coming and Spider-man could just punch him so hard he would brake his neck and be KOed he would heal up after a wile put he would stell lose.

ExtraMision5555
i cant believe how much catching up i have to do, C&d is at 24 why is my comic store missing random cable and deadpool issues??

and now i hear of this fight!!!
AHHHHH

willRules
From reading Cable and Deadpool 24, my mone is still on spidey, he pretty much mopped the floor with wade in the issue................

Soljer
I feel like some Deadpool Bumpage. Please don't consider these posts spam, I just felt like bringing up some older, underdiscussed threads.

lando005
one things for sure thoes 2 are gonna yap their heads off in that fight

Ultraman Baltan
This is ridiculous! Spiderman can beat Deadpool with no trouble, yet people say that the Green Goblin would get his butt whooped by Wade? That makes no sense!

lando005
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
This is ridiculous! Spiderman can beat Deadpool with no trouble, yet people say that the Green Goblin would get his butt whooped by Wade? That makes no sense!
agreed spidy could win but it wont be easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.