Sentry with The Uni-Power vs Tyrant at full power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the Ultra Sentry beat Tyrant?

Mr _Whirlysplat
The power of 500 million exploding suns laughing out loud

golem370
Could anybody stop him?

snoopdogg
Mcgyver could if he had prep.

The Ion
Actually it'd be 50 million exploding suns.

sam_drugbringer
Have I mentioned that's a cachphrase, not an acurate mesurement of his power.

The Ion
I think everyone knows that or at least should.

newjak86
Originally posted by The Ion
I think everyone knows that or at least should. I don't know I've seen people use it as an arguement in the Superman vs Sentry thread. Yeah but Sentry has the power of many expolding stars Superman only has one.

The Ion
Originally posted by newjak86
I don't know I've seen people use it as an arguement in the Superman vs Sentry thread.
So? You've got people on this forum who also think Photon is on the level of Eternity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
Originally posted by The Ion
So? You've got people on this forum who also think Photon is on the level of Eternity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and people who think gl's contain universe destroying explosions everyday roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by newjak86
I don't know I've seen people use it as an arguement in the Superman vs Sentry thread. Yeah but Sentry has the power of many expolding stars Superman only has one.

Supes only needs one cause he's more fuel efficient. big grin

The Ion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and people who think gl's contain universe destroying explosions everyday roll eyes (sarcastic)
At least it happened on panel. Where's that scan of Genis killing Eternity? laughing

golem370
Could he beat people like Odin or even Galactus?

ImmortalOne
DUde Full Tyrant is ALMOST on par with Galactus, and I have seen a few websites that speculate a normal Sentry is on par with GALACTUS !!!!

I dont know what to choose, cuz I dont give a damn !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.