Darth Traya & Malak vs. Yoda, Obi-Wan, & Anakin or Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Overmaster
Who wins this?
All three Jedi as they were in ROTS

Vader as he was in ESB

Setting is on Mustafar.

The two teams start at different ends of the facility at mustafar.

A.Either both teams split up to go look around for the other team and eventually find each other.

B.The teams stick together and eventually encouter each other as a unit.

C.One of the teams split up while the other stays together.

Escape81
Hmm...

Yoda vs Traya -

Traya is more powerful in the Force, by far. But she isn't that capable of a duelist. Yoda is quicker and more agile than she is. However, again, her Force powers are mighty. She can't defeat Yoda in a saber battle, and I think she'd realize this, and pull a Sidious, taking the battle to a level of the Force. In that battle, she will win.

Victor: Traya

Malak vs Obi-Wan and Anakin -

Darth Malak is stronger than either two, being bigger and taller than Anakin or Obi-Wan. He is a capable and ruthless duelist. I'd put him on Mace and Dooku's level, so he can handle these two.

Victor: Malak.

Escape81
But at the same time, Traya would make quick work of the duo. And could help Malak slay Yoda... Erm...

Traya is the only guarenteed survivor, I think.

The Overmaster
ok, how about yoda, obiwan, anakin, & Vader ESB?

Darth_Glentract
Yoda would be able to hold off Kreia while the other three together could take Malak and then go help Yoda finish Kreia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.