General Grievous VS. Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
the two GGs face off on tatooine neither very familiar with the area who wins

NoFate007
I was gonna say Grievous flat out...but it hasn't been established whether or not he has Force powers...so its closer than that...if its close quarters enough, Grievous wins, but if Goblin can keep it an aerial fight, he should win with his bombs.

Swanky-Tuna
Grievous doesn't have force powers. He just has an incredibly fast robot body.

jrodslam
No Grevious doesnt have force powers. And by the way he died in Ep.3 (which was bullshit buy the way), im sure Goblin can keep in the skies and hit him with somthing that can damage his insides. Thats unless the go close quarters ofcourse then Grevious wins.

Goblin wins 6/10.

jinzin
close quarters goblin actually impressed me.. he beat up on dock ock in close quarters.. pretty tough.. but I agree with everyone else here..

DrDoom101
Grievous does have a plasma gun, but probably Green Goblin.

brainchild81
Goblin wins.

Family_guy725
dont forget the only way obi beat grievous is by opening up his armor and tatooine has tons of mountains grievous can climb fast and jump off on to Goblin or just shoot his glider

jinzin
Originally posted by Family_guy725
dont forget the only way obi beat grievous is by opening up his armor and tatooine has tons of mountains grievous can climb fast and jump off on to Goblin or just shoot his glider

obi didn't have punkin bombs...

Scoobless
http://media.putfile.com/Set-Me-Free

one of Grievous's fight scenes from Clone Wars (i think Grey Fox made this)

Family_guy725
wow scoobless that is awesome so there you have it people i mean grievous just fought like 8 jedi killed over half of 'em and last two escaped because of a clone battleship grievous left without a scratch on him. so unless green Goblin plans to attack in a clone battle ship this time im thinkin grievous will take him
Originally posted by jinzin
obi didn't have punkin bombs...
no he didnt but grievous is fast enough to dodge that stuff

chilled monkey
General Grievous gets his kicks by killing Jedi. Goblin is completly outclassed here. Even if he tries to stay in the air, Grievous is a great shot and can shoot him down. On the ground, he has near-lightspeed reflexes and vast strength, not to mention lightsabres that can slice through almost anything.

General Grievous wins.

brainchild81
Near lightspeed? Exaggeration?

jollyjim311
Is this before or after General Greivous was injured by Mace's force crush?

overlord
Would it matter? Green Goblin is some buffoon flying on a jet trying to kill you with pumpkins.

jollyjim311
Yes it would because the General's jumping(before being crippled) would be able to jump up and kill Goblin with his sabers quickly. Otherwise, Goblin might be able to use a pumpkin bomb (that explodes in fire) to kill the General. Bullets and shrapnel, however would have little effect (unless it caught him in the eye, lungs or heart).

overlord
With his jedi reflexes he manages to evade all. evil face

Family_guy725
did i make this thread in here?

overlord
Originally posted by Family_guy725
did i make this thread in here?

Yes, you were drunk.

Family_guy725
coulda swore i made it in the comic thread

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://media.putfile.com/Set-Me-Free

one of Grievous's fight scenes from Clone Wars (i think Grey Fox made this)
Wow, that music kind of ruined it. And was that supposed to be Grievous before he became a robot in the beginning? I didn't think he had any force ties at all.

brainchild81
No it wasn't.Originally posted by overlord
Would it matter? Green Goblin is some buffoon flying on a jet trying to kill you with pumpkins. Now that's how you debate, make the other guy seem weak in order to make your guy look better. Good job! embarrasment

Ianus
Uh, Grievious would mutilate the Goblin.

Why is this even considered?

overlord
It's from the OTF I think, some moderator threw it in here without thinking.

Ianus
That seems to happen a lot.

Family_guy725
no it was in comic versus someone tossed it in here for some odd reason

greivous554
I think greivous would win the battle because grievous has lightsabers and four arms.

greivous554
greivous

overlord
Yes, we know. Don't bring stuff like this up again even if you are a fanboy.

Exador
Send Me A Video Of Mace Force-Crushing Grievous's lungs please

Se7in
^ What's your AIM, I can send you the Episode of CW

Goblin w/ Glider and weapons: 8/10

Goblin unarmed while Grievous has sabers: 1/10

Goblin unarmed with Grievous unarmed: 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.