X-Men Wolverine Fan Fic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Talon__X

hotsauce6548
Should be in General Fiction Area. smile

Talon__X
too bad i like it here. cuz its x-men ill post more if u likee

hotsauce6548
Well, it will get moved. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Talon__X
to effin bad....Woot!

X-Menfan87
You should be careful with what you say.

wsg
Yes I agree about watching what u say but I absolutly loved the story! smile
I am a total Wolverine fanatic! smile Just love the guy!

Talon__X
Ba Humbug
go to
maximumride.com and go to the message boards. check out my post called, Black Hawk Rises Again
I'm Gabriel_Angel

xx_Storm_xx
omg Paola is going to be so mad at u......u STOLE her sig !!!! LMAO!!! vv

X-Menfan87
OMG SHES GOING TO KILL YOU! jawdrop

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Talon__X
too bad i like it here. cuz its x-men ill post more if u likee

Haha, you suck.

You can't spell right, think you can make your own rules by posting stuff in wrong forums, and then you steal someone else's sig.

Pathetic. laughing out loud

Can anyone spell B-A-N-N-E-D?

hotsauce6548
Ba Humbug
go to
maximumride.com and go to the message boards. check out my post called, Black Hawk Rises Again
I'm Gabriel_Angel

Talon robbed Paolo's sig?

Hahaha... she's gotta hear about this one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Talon__X
Deal.
Sie bin Ein Berligner!
ha Ha

Talon__X

Talon__X
Cant Touch Thisbash

xx_Storm_xx
haha he got scared so he change his sig!! lol

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by xx_Storm_xx

laughing

I PM'ed Paolo, too. Too bad Talon backed out; she could've seen. big grin

Talon__X
Originally posted by xx_Storm_xx

#1. I'M NOT SOME IDIOTIC DUDE YOU BUTT. I'M A GIRL!

#2. MY FRIEND CHANGED MY SIG TO THE UGLY PINK ONE AND I CHAGED IT BACK!
SO BACK OFF!

#3 TELL pAOLA OR WHOEVER THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT HER BLASTED SIG!

death

wsg
messed no thumb down What the f**k? bannedermm

Disturbance
sleep1 boooooriiiinggg...........

Not the best fan fic ever, but I surely appreciate anyone who actually bothers to write at all. Plenty of potential in that.

hotsauce6548
#1. I'M NOT SOME IDIOTIC DUDE YOU BUTT. I'M A GIRL!

#2. MY FRIEND CHANGED MY SIG TO THE UGLY PINK ONE AND I CHAGED IT BACK!
SO BACK OFF!

#3 TELL pAOLA OR WHOEVER THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT HER BLASTED SIG!

death

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He acts like we're dumb. no expression

DarkCrawler
Yes, "Your friend" did it. We all believe in you.

Talon__X
Ok YOU ARE ALL ####### JACK ASSES AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR THAT YOU MOTHER #######! I AM A GIRL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAt WORD? ARE YOU ALL TO ####### DUMB? DO YOU ALL LIVE WITH YOUR MOMS AND ARE FAT ASSES AT SIT ON THE COUCH ALL DAY!
AND YES. MY FRIEND DID DO IT. I ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS! YOU ARE ALL JUST FAR MOTHER ###### AND SIT ON YOUR FAT ASSES ALL DAY!

SO #### OFF! I AM A GIRL WHO ACTUALLY HAS FRIENDS, UNLIKE YOU ALL WHO ARE TO DAMN RETARDED TO LIVE!

SO PISS OFF!

xx_Storm_xx
can someone say banned bannedbannedbannedbannedbanned

Talon__X
LIKE I ###### CARE *****! YOU ###### ASS HOLES NEED TO LIKE ROT AND DIE ON YOU OWN FAT ASSES!
MOTHER ######!

hotsauce6548
Ok YOU ARE ALL ####### JACK ASSES AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR THAT YOU MOTHER #######! I AM A GIRL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAt WORD? ARE YOU ALL TO ####### DUMB? DO YOU ALL LIVE WITH YOUR MOMS AND ARE FAT ASSES AT SIT ON THE COUCH ALL DAY!
AND YES. MY FRIEND DID DO IT. I ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS! YOU ARE ALL JUST FAR MOTHER ###### AND SIT ON YOUR FAT ASSES ALL DAY!

SO #### OFF! I AM A GIRL WHO ACTUALLY HAS FRIENDS, UNLIKE YOU ALL WHO ARE TO DAMN RETARDED TO LIVE!

SO PISS OFF!
LIKE I ###### CARE *****! YOU ###### ASS HOLES NEED TO LIKE ROT AND DIE ON YOU OWN FAT ASSES!
MOTHER ######!

laughing

I love it when kids throw tantrums! roll eyes (sarcastic)

He'll be banned soon.

ayjay
waait..is dis a guy? or a girl? cos everyone seems to think it s guy....but they their gender as 'female' in da profile...or is it a guy pretending to be girl?..

and Talon...if you dunno who Paola is...she happens to be the moderator for this place...so0o...i'd watch wat u say about her...she's kool...soo yeah...just sayin...watch urself..or your gonna have a lot of haterz

wsg
GUys she's a girl and we should respect that. Don't call her a guy, I was a newbie once (and if yur not a newbie Talon X, ok) I wouldn't have liked to be called a guy. But Talon, you should really watch what your saying ok? I understand about being called a guy and all but I'm sure we all don't just sit around on our "buts" all day, do you? I heard a person who was on here before my time was kicked off the site because he acted the same way. I don't want to see that happen to you too. I'm 14 and life as a teen can be rough(if you're a teen) but we all get thru it right guys? happy yes

ayjay
u said it wsg! *salute*.....ayyt im gonna go watch tv now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.