Saw 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
sry if this has been done but do you know if there is going to be a Saw3? Saw 2 sorta leads to that do you know?

jayy
Yes, there will be a Saw III.

wink

Wolfie
There's a rumor about Donnie Wahlberg directing (bad idea). They seem to like the idea of first-time directors taking on these SAW movies. They were also talking about his character returning as well (bad idea).

http://www.saw3.com/ <-- Coming soon. So SAW III is definately going to happen.

stunna1773
yes

ThaSprout
Wow the ending of Saw II was pretty twisted. Since the killer was right there with them, (AKA) Amanda. How can she just leave that little boy and that guy there? Wow, anyone seen the movie?

ThaSprout
But I doubt that they will make Saw III since the Director Darren Lynn Bousman isn't directing, then it would suck ass. Because he had made a MAJOR twist in both Saw, and Saw II.

jayy
Originally posted by ThaSprout
Wow the ending of Saw II was pretty twisted. Since the killer was right there with them, (AKA) Amanda. How can she just leave that little boy and that guy there? Wow, anyone seen the movie?

She didn't leave the boy there. She put him in the safe remember. It was his dad that got left in the hell-hole.

Saw III will happen soon. They have to make another will all the success of the first two.

wink

stunna1773
yea lets just ruin it i havent even seen saw2 yet

Wolfie
But I doubt that they will make Saw III since the Director Darren Lynn Bousman isn't directing, then it would suck ass. Because he had made a MAJOR twist in both Saw, and Saw II.
Darrn Bousman had nothing to do with the first SAW, only the second one.

Wolfie
There's news from the House of Jigsaw about the third installment from Gregg Hoffman. Since posting a link to another board is considered spam, I'll just post what he wrote.

First of all, thank all of you for your support. The SAW II opening exceeded our wildest expectations and you guys had a lot to do with it. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Now.. a few comments.

1) RELAX!!!! We just finished SAW II. Yes, there's going to be a SAW III, and yes, we will do our best not to **** it up. We're going to try for next year, but if it's not right when we'd have to start shooting, we'll wait.

2) There are NO CONFIRMED cast members for SAW III yet.

3) There is no director confirmed yet.

4) The title is not S3W. That's ridiculous. It reminds me of when everyone thought the title of SAW II was SAW II: HACKSAW.

Let us catch our breath, and then we'll keep you posted on the next installment.

Gregg

deathbycorn
Saw 3 has to be made because of the ending of Saw 2.

But honestly, that Amanda couldn't hurt anyone, its a stupid twist, we saw that as she was thrown into the pit of needles! She is weak!

Sorgo
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Saw 3 has to be made because of the ending of Saw 2.

But honestly, that Amanda couldn't hurt anyone, its a stupid twist, we saw that as she was thrown into the pit of needles! She is weak!

Fool! Jigsaw was an old man with Cancer AND HE WAS A WALKING SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

deathbycorn
And what has that got to do with the price of fish?

He is dead now.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Sorgo
Fool! Jigsaw was an old man with Cancer AND HE WAS A WALKING SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
Well said, Sorgo! Well said! yes

deathbycorn
Well anyone can state the obvious mate.

The point is what has that got to do with what I said in the first place...

I'm trying to say, Jigsaw is dead and Amanda will be doing the work in Saw 3. She is too weak to be able to do it I think.

ThaSprout
Too many spoilers.. >.>

steverules
I haven't seen saw 2 but is it a differant killer cause in the last one it was that old dude....so is it someone else or the same person?

Wolfie
Well anyone can state the obvious mate.

The point is what has that got to do with what I said in the first place...

I'm trying to say, Jigsaw is dead and Amanda will be doing the work in Saw 3. She is too weak to be able to do it I think.
She was able to pull off the ending by herself, wasn't she? She jumped out of the tub, injected Eric, and chained him in the bathroom. She can do just as much and probably more than Jigsaw. Most of the time, Jigsaw would just plan things and get others to do his dirty work (Zepp, Obi).

Originally posted by steverules
I haven't seen saw 2 but is it a differant killer cause in the last one it was that old dude....so is it someone else or the same person?
Same guy.

steverules
Thanx

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Wolfie She was able to pull off the ending by herself, wasn't she? She jumped out of the tub, injected Eric, and chained him in the bathroom. She can do just as much and probably more than Jigsaw. Most of the time, Jigsaw would just plan things and get others to do his dirty work (Zepp, Obi).
Only because she hid from him. Xavier picked her up and threw her!

Sorgo
Only because she hid from him. Xavier picked her up and threw her!

All part of the plan. That kind of mastermind puzzling doesn't require physical strength. It requires BRAINS! Jigsaw died because he got beat up. He was smart enough to train someone to continue his legacy, while still ravaging people in his sadistic entrapments.

Wolfie
With Jigsaw's cancer, he was just as weak as Amanda. Jigsaw's work does not require any physical strength whatsoever.

jayy
There will be a new twist in SAW III.

wink

http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/4708/sd0ac.gif

Sorgo
Originally posted by jayy
There will be a new twist in SAW III.

wink

And Captain Obvious arrives on the scene.

deathbycorn
Sorgo and Wolfie, good points. I agree with you both now!

jayy
Originally posted by Sorgo
And Captain Obvious arrives on the scene.

laughing

http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/customavatars/avatar1703_2.gif

b-dan
there is obviously gonna be one

ThaSprout
Originally posted by Wolfie
With Jigsaw's cancer, he was just as weak as Amanda. Jigsaw's work does not require any physical strength whatsoever.

It will be interesting...

jayy
It will be interesting...

Yes it will.

Wolfie
Originally posted by jayy
Yes it will.

You keep putting that Ring animation in your posts. Are you having trouble with adding a signature?

Wolfie
UpcomingHorrorMovies.com said this will probably be the last Saw movie. I hope not....

jayy
You keep putting that Ring animation in your posts. Are you having trouble with adding a signature?

No, not at all. I know how to add a sig. But thanks for your concern.

big grin

deathbycorn
UpcomingHorrorMovies.com said this will probably be the last Saw movie. I hope not....
There is one coming.

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3792737/news?item_id=3795688

Master P is starring.

ThaSprout
This movie will suck. Why the hell is Master P going to star in such a movie like Saw III.

jayy
This movie will suck. Why the hell is Master P going to star in such a movie like Saw III.

For real, the guy can't even rap worth a crap. laughing

deathbycorn
To make me like it there better be some awesome torture masks etc

because the fact that Amanda will doing the work makes me laugh...

jayy
They will have PLENTY of tricks up their sleeves. Amanda won't be the only one doing all the work. Bet on that one.

wink

LizzyT123
It deffinetly will be weird with Amanda and you know who she's training. Saw III better be pretty "darn" good, because Saw II is gonna be hard to top, since it totally won my heart over, since the first Saw was so god awful, lol.

LizzyT123
Who the hell is Master P anyways?

Wolfie
Great... the Saw sequels are turning into the Halloween sequels. Rappers in movies = bad.

LizzyT123
No way dude. Saw had better NOT get up to like, 9 sequally crap things!

jayy
They won't. Saw III will prob be the final one.

wink

LizzyT123
Better be, lol! big grin

spencerspider
yea Saw 3 would be final one, Amanda will prob die and it will be the end of the killers that are psychotic, but I wonder how the hell they are going to top 1 and 2?

b-dan
i gusse we will have to wait till it comes out lets just hope they dont screw it up that would be a shame the first and second were supurve

LizzyT123
yeah its gonna be hard to top the second one. It was soo weird, I wanted Amanda to survive, and then you know what happened, I hope she doesn't die still though, loL!

pplequalshyt9
Saw and Saw II producer Gregg Hoffman recently posted at the House of Jigsaw message board with news confirming that Saw III is indeed happening. Here's what he had to say:

First of all, thank all of you for your support. The SAW II opening exceeded our wildest expectations and you guys had a lot to do with it. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Now.. a few comments.

1) RELAX!!!! We just finished SAW II. Yes, there's going to be a SAW III, and yes, we will do our best not to **** it up. We're going to try for next year, but if it's not right when we'd have to start shooting, we'll wait.

4) The title is not S3W. That's ridiculous. It reminds me of when everyone thought the title of SAW II was SAW II: HACKSAW.

pplequalshyt9
I hate when people anticipate these movies. It's got a whole other year to go. A lot of shit happens in a year. Just ****in wait!! You mean to tell me you ppl are going to come on this message board every day or every other day to argue about a movie thats not going to come out this year? Go outside and get a life. start doing drugs or something.

LizzyT123
okaaay, so did Amanda already have injected herself with the cure? cause if she didn't, why would she freely put herself back in Jigsaw's game?

Wolfie
Originally posted by pplequalshyt9
Saw and Saw II producer Gregg Hoffman recently posted at the House of Jigsaw message board with news confirming that Saw III is indeed happening. Here's what he had to say:

Now.. a few comments.

Thanks for that. Maybe you should've looked at the first page before reposting information everyone already knows. wink

Originally posted by pplequalshyt9
I hate when people anticipate these movies. It's got a whole other year to go. A lot of shit happens in a year. Just ****in wait!! You mean to tell me you ppl are going to come on this message board every day or every other day to argue about a movie thats not going to come out this year? Go outside and get a life. start doing drugs or something.
Who said this will be discussed until Saw III opens? You don't go to message boards often, do you? Threads like this normally die and are then revived when it gets closer to the release date.

spencerspider
i dont want it to die and i think she had taken a cure, she wasnt as bad off as the rest of them

LizzyT123
yeah, I figured she probably already had a cure. I don't yet quite understand why that one blonde girl died from the poison earlier than the boy, cause she was way older...I dunno, maybe she was weaker.

pplequalshyt9
Thanks for that. Maybe you should've looked at the first page before reposting information everyone already knows. wink

Who said this will be discussed until Saw III opens? You don't go to message boards often, do you? Threads like this normally die and are then revived when it gets closer to the release date.

Yea my bad, your right i didn't feel like reading through pages of crap

deathbycorn
Originally posted by LizzyT123
yeah, I figured she probably already had a cure. I don't yet quite understand why that one blonde girl died from the poison earlier than the boy, cause she was way older...I dunno, maybe she was weaker.
I don't think Amanda or Eric's son had the poison in them in the first place. Jigsaw said the poison was a gas in the air, but I think he just injected them with some sort of poison before he put them in the house excluding Amanda and Eric's son.

LizzyT123
hmm, possibly. They'll probably let us know in the next Saw. I wonder what happened to the doctor....from the first Saw. He probably died in the house, since it was connected to that basement room...I dunno, maybe we'll also find that out in the next Saw! So confusing, lol

Wolfie
I don't think Amanda or Eric's son had the poison in them in the first place. Jigsaw said the poison was a gas in the air, but I think he just injected them with some sort of poison before he put them in the house excluding Amanda and Eric's son.
If there is one thing Jigsaw is not, it's a liar. If he says they're breathing in a poison, they're breathing it in. Amanda and Daniel were probably given the antidotes prior to the game.

hmm, possibly. They'll probably let us know in the next Saw. I wonder what happened to the doctor....from the first Saw. He probably died in the house, since it was connected to that basement room...I dunno, maybe we'll also find that out in the next Saw! So confusing, lol
Fans on the House of Jigsaw message board are thinking maybe Dr. Gordon was the person who put the key in the guy's eye at the beginning of Saw II. They're obsessing about Dr. Gordon on that board. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd like to think he died somewhere in the hallway outside the bathroom.

deathbycorn
My only question is where is the body of Danny Glovers character?

LizzyT123
or maybe the doctor was the dead body in the basement! With like, the note on his head! huh? ya think?!

spencerspider
i didnt see that, i saw Adam, and a foot..

deathbycorn
The bodies were of Adam and Zep.

spencerspider
yea i thought i saw zep cuz doctor dude went out but prob didnt make it far

LizzyT123
Yeah, in the basement room from the first one had the dead bodies of Zep and Adam, but there was a dead body lying on a table with like, a note on its head, by the incinerator where that one rat guy got scorched, understand? Maybe that dead body was the doctor? hmmm?

spencerspider
um did u see Saw? really did u? the dude crawled out of the room

LizzyT123
uh yeah I saw Saw, yeah he crawled out of the room, no shit! BUT if you were reading what I was trying to say you'd understand. Yeah he crawled out, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN SAW II? Jesus Christ! but that basement led to the f*ckin house that took place in Saw II! Gosh, wanna piss me off some more? Goddamn.

jayy
uh yeah I saw Saw, yeah he crawled out of the room, no shit! BUT if you were reading what I was trying to say you'd understand. Yeah he crawled out, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN SAW II? Jesus Christ! but that basement led to the f*ckin house that took place in Saw II! Gosh, wanna piss me off some more? Goddamn.

Watch your language. Your not even old enough to drive or vote. laughing laughing laughing

newbies roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

LizzyT123
newbies? I'm practically old enough to get my learners! So shut up north carolinian!

jayy
newbies? I'm practically old enough to get my learners! So shut up north carolinian!

Aiight ya cob Husker!!

wink

LizzyT123
damn right! I'm pround a' bein of Nebraska!

jayy
rock

sleep sleep sleep

LizzyT123
ha ha, you should do stand-up

jayy
ha ha, you should do stand-up

blowupblowup eek! blowupblowup

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LizzyT123
uh, yeah!

spencerspider
okok back on topic pls so what do you think might happen in Saw 3?

StinkFist462
an interesting part of the plot would be where the "game" backfires somehow. i think that'd be cool. cause so far all of them were perfect. they need to slip up at least once.

Wolfie
Dr. Gordon said in the first one that Jigsaw plans everything perfectly. I think a slipup would be out of character.

LizzyT123
Yes, but, Jigsaw is you know what! What if Amanda, or the boy from Saw II messed something up? Something could go wrong...or maybe not. We'll just have to see. They had better not send that loser actor who played Dr. Gordon on Saw III, because I will be PISSED OFF. All the actors in the first Saw were terrible. Especially Adam.

Wolfie
Adam's not a real actor so give him some credit for what he was. He was the co-writer of both movies. Dr. Gordon, I would be upset if he did return, not because Cary Elwes was a bad actor, but because he should be dead.

I'm not going to bother with spoilers anymore 'cause Saw 2 isn't in theaters anymore. If you were planning on seeing it, you probably would have already and you probably wouldn't be reading a Saw 3 discussion if you didn't want to be spoiled.

I hope Daniel has nothing to do with the next game. That would be pushing it. I think it would be more fitting in the third one if it ends like the last two, Jigsaw (or the spawn of Jigsaw if you will) wins and doesn't screw up. The ending of Saw 2 was built on that his work will live forever. A failure in the third movie would ruin the second movie's ending.

kaztiyo
saw Rockspunk

hoover shit sniper starwars tank velho wallbash doh

kaztiyo
saw 2 Rocks two saw Rockspunk

doh death giljotiini hysterical hang blowup beer argue

spencerspider
whoa that was weird saw 2 rocks two saw rocks? anyway I think that the boy should be left alone, let him live. the doctor died in the first one so i would say to be better than saw and saw 2 you have to have the best game ever. have the ending be a couple of people survive the game, and they try to hunt the killer down. or maybe have amanda in the game somewhere. o i dont know i cant think this stuff up. all i know is it better rock! i hope they make one.

deathbycorn
Cary Elwes is a good actor. In Kiss The Girls he was great.

spencerspider
I never saw that but anyway lets see, what do you guys the game might be like?

LizzyT123
Some form of Chinese Water Torture, but with blood...he he he

Wolfie
That'd be interesting, like something out of Fear Factor. But more deadly....

kaztiyo
SAW ROCKS punk

WOLFIE SUCKS!stupid

i think that the idea that amanda will be the next jigsaw killer, it will suck kuz girls suck (just like last night) and they are dumb she will mess al up the ol;d guy John is the Better one he is the mastermind with the great ideas and plans my favorite part was the one with the guy that had the key in the eye

WHAT WAS YOURS?...

thomasgeorge
saw rules

LizzyT123
There had better be pooooools of f*cking blood in the next Saw, cause they always say, oh yes, there will be blood, and its not even that much.

jayy
SAW III WILL RULE!!

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!!

laughing laughing

LizzyT123
Sup Jayy? what did they tell you when you got restricted for a bit?

jayy
Sup Jayy? what did they tell you when you got restricted for a bit?

What up cutie? They told me to stop making non-sense posts, etc., etc.

I guess they were kinda right. Oh well, live and learn.

I can't wait to see Saw III. There will be a huge twist in this one. Later tater.

wink

LizzyT123
I can't wait to see what they have in store....its gonna be so cool! I really enjoyed the second one, they deffinetly improved and won my heart over.

Thoma5
Yea saw 2 rulezzz!!!Waiting for saw 3!!!

LizzyT123
yup, me too

spencerspider
I am back and anyway, when I made this thing I was wondering when do you think they will have a cast for Saw 3, and I wonder when it is coming out..

LizzyT123
Saw III, maybe will come out very late 06, imo

StinkFist462
halloween '06. just like Saw was for '04 and SawII '05

Wolfie
They've been talking about '06 or '07. They got lucky the first couple times, don't want them to rush it.

spencerspider
I figure it will be next Halloween but I don't know.

LizzyT123
I don't really care if its on Halloween or not, I'm trying to think that since their other producer or something like that died, so wouldn't that affect the time on the movie?

spencerspider
any one got any news on this, its been a while since someone has answered

cropsy_is_god
No please not another saw movie i hated the 1st and heard the 2nd was worse.

LizzyT123
are you serious? The first one was AWFUL! the second one was a gift from god compared to the first. I hope they make another one, and I hope its even GREATER than both of em.

cropsy_is_god
Ive not seen saw 2 yet i just heard it was really bad.

LizzyT123
well, maybe you should judge on your own, and let others think the crap they think. smile

nfg4eva
Why are we talking like this? stick out tongue

devilsreject304
I liked Saw 2 alot, I would love to see a 3rd one.

Darkman87
I am looking forward to seeing the new saw behind saw mask.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Darkman87
I am looking forward to seeing the new saw behind saw mask.

the new saw behind saw mask? I think I get what your trying to say....

Wolfie
What "saw mask" is that? Jigsaw never wore a mask.

jayy
What "saw mask" is that? Jigsaw never wore a mask.

He's prob talking about a prequel?

cool

Darkman87
The clown mask I am talking about with the bike. Who was him then.

Wolfie
That was a doll, a puppet, nicknamed by the creators, "Billy".

LizzyT123
That was a doll, a puppet, nicknamed by the creators, "Billy".

Oh, I thought it was either that, or that one pigish mask that Jigsaw used like, when he kidnapped Adam from the first.

But yeah, the doll never did any of the killing, even though it was a pretty cool doll. smile

Wolfie
Yes it was. And I forgot about the pig mask, which judging by the end of the second movie, Jigsaw never wore, Amanda did, which makes sense. He's a cancer patient afterall, he shouldn't be strong enough to kidnap people.

spencerspider
yea the pig was strange, I can't wait for 3. when I made this I had just seen Saw 2 I believe

Wolfie
Reminder: Saw 2 comes to DVD on Tuesday (Valentine's Day). Anyone here getting it for their V-Day date too? laughing out loud

LizzyT123
Hmm, no.

kimmeh
Reminder: Saw 2 comes to DVD on Tuesday (Valentine's Day). Anyone here getting it for their V-Day date too? laughing out loud

yep yes

David Sykes
I got it on V-Day and it's a kick @$$ movie! Better than the first, and I didn't see any body on a table with a note or whatever. I don't think dr. Gordan should live, because he didn't play by the rules, he didn't kill Adam by 6:00 or at all, so Jigsaw should have killed him. I think that Amanda will try too hard to be like Jigsaw and she'll make a lot of Gory Traps but it won't be as "Every angle was thought out before he put us here" as the previous ones. I think she'll just try to make her name known and have one big blood fest. (Not that blood is bad.) idk, I'll just have to see.

Zilverz
SAW III
------------

The movie wouldnt be the same without some unexpected twist at the end. So Going into III already knowing who the killer is, is insufficient. There is something else thats going to happen. Maybe my fascination with the SAW puppet will get rejuvinated. The SAW puppet is about the only thing left that is still mysterious to me. Who Controls it? How ? How could a puppet ever Ride a tricycle?

David Sykes
We new who the killer was on Saw II. And Jigsaw must have had a couple of puppets, cause Adam beat the crap out of one.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Zilverz
SAW III
------------

The movie wouldnt be the same without some unexpected twist at the end. So Going into III already knowing who the killer is, is insufficient. There is something else thats going to happen. Maybe my fascination with the SAW puppet will get rejuvinated. The SAW puppet is about the only thing left that is still mysterious to me. Who Controls it? How ? How could a puppet ever Ride a tricycle?
That's what I said about Saw II. "The ending won't be surprising unless they do something lame like John really isn't Jigsaw."

And I'm sure Billy the Puppet is rigged by strings or something. Check some behind-the-scenes stuff or something. However the filmmakers did it should be a logical explanation of how Jigsaw sets it up.

David Sykes
WHat if.......the puppet........poisened Jigsaw, and was making him do his dirty work....then poisened Amanda so she would continue.....while Billy is the true Jigsaw!!!!! ......or not......

LizzyT123
Originally posted by David Sykes
WHat if.......the puppet........poisened Jigsaw, and was making him do his dirty work....then poisened Amanda so she would continue.....while Billy is the true Jigsaw!!!!! ......or not......

The puppet.......is controlled by Jigsaw....

David Sykes
Well, thats what we think...j/k

LizzyT123
Well, thats what we think...j/k

lol! big grin

David Sykes
Wouldn't that be the stupidest ending ever tho. If like the puppet was alive....then they would make Billy movies instead of Chucky...

David Sykes
"Hi, I'm Billy, wanna try to survive?"

Rade
Saw 3 will be made and Tobin Bell(Jigsaw) may still be alive. Most people including me thhought he died with a smile on hes face but Tobin Bell said in an interview "Why kill of the main bad guy when the series isnt over?"

I have a feeling at the end of SAW 3 the twist will be on Jigsaw or somthing.

David Sykes
Oh, really? I thought he smiled too, but I wasn't sure if I was imagining or not.

spencerspider
I thought he smiled, but I think he is dead..

BerserkGene
I don't understand why some say Cary Elwes performance in Saw was bad.(just had one of my friends tell me the same thing couple of days ago) If he does have to be guilty of something,I guess it could be overacting,but overall I thought his performance was great.I mean,I thought his performance at the end of the movie was really unnerving when Dr.Gordon reached the breaking point.Everything from the screams and the cursing when he tried to force his foot out of the lock (I especially liked the "F*CK THIS SH*T!" line),to the look of pain and disgust on his face as he threw away the saw after cutting off his own foot.

I'd really like to know why people thought Elwes' acting was bad in this movie.

Anyway,I just watched Saw II this weekend and I have to say it was pretty damn good.It was a bit more thriller than horror,so I think it has a bit less replay value than Saw since we learn about all the twists in the first viewing.(Saw I was more grusome than Saw II,so I think Saw I offers more as far as multiple viewings go)

As for Saw III,I actually wouldn't mind if it was a direct sequel.I'd like to see what exactly happens to Detective Mathews.And since Saw is now known for it's twists,I think they're going to have to focus even more on the gore and the story since people are now expecting the twists.

BTW,did anyone see Hostel? Because I thought it kind of sucked.I can't believe it got better reviews than Saw I & II.

David Sykes
Some people say that the guy who played Adam was a bad actor but I thought he was really good!

Wolfie
Originally posted by BerserkGene
I'd really like to know why people thought Elwes' acting was bad in this movie.
Well, mainly, from the beginning of the first Saw, I thought Cary Elwes was the killer. Then it turned out that Dr. Gordon wasn't hiding anything, Elwes was just bad.

On the other hand, his style made sense by the end. He was supposed to be cool and rational 100% at the beginning and be slowly driven to madness.

BerserkGene
Some people say that the guy who played Adam was a bad actor but I thought he was really good!

I thought he had an exceptional performance as well.The way he reacted to Gordon cutting off his own foot was pretty convincing IMO.It just baffles me when people say Saw I had bad acting,I honestly don't see what they're talking about.

You want bad acting? Try watching Katie frickin' Holmes in Batman Begins.Wow,not only was she bad,but she was EXTREMELY annoying throughout the entire movie.

Geez,why is this lady in the industry again?

Well, mainly, from the beginning of the first Saw, I thought Cary Elwes was the killer. Then it turned out that Dr. Gordon wasn't hiding anything, Elwes was just bad.

On the other hand, his style made sense by the end. He was supposed to be cool and rational 100% at the beginning and be slowly driven to madness.

Thing is,at the beginning of the movie Cary Elwes was playing as......Cary Elwes.The guy has been typecast as the clean-cut,refined,smart,*somewhat* conceited,nice guy for like around 10 years now.If you've seen any of his other movies,at the beginning of Saw you're like,"Yup,that's Cary Elwes." But I don't think I've ever seen anything similar to the work he did in Saw,it was a big change of pace for Elwes.

David Sykes
I think he did pretty good for most of the movie, but after he lost the foot I think he wen't a little too over the top.

papabeard
some news on SAW 3 :

www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1230

Wolfie
It's great to finally hear something about this. I'm surprised Darren Bousman is coming back for this. It should be good.

LizzyT123
yeah, so I cant wait to see this movie whenever it comes out

David Sykes
The thing said Oct. 27

ladygrim
i eventually got round to seeing saw 1 &2 properly the other day and i can say they are quite good and that i am looking forward to see what they can do for a third movie smile

LizzyT123
The thing said Oct. 27

shite! Man, I can't waaaait!!!!! big grin

LizzyT123
Originally posted by ladygrim
i eventually got round to seeing saw 1 &2 properly the other day and i can say they are quite good and that i am looking forward to see what they can do for a third movie smile

ha, I like your icon smile

David Sykes
Ya, that's pretty sweet.

spencerspider
man I can't wait, what will be the body pice this time? first one was leg, second fingers.. 3rd could be like a head or something

ladygrim
ha, I like your icon smile big grin thank you stick out tongue

cheech79
i think it will be teeth

LizzyT123
how about some eyeballs?

or maybe a torso....I dunno! smile

Punker69
Who the hell is Master P anyways?

You dont want to know wink