Stupid Homophobes make a website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
I just found this http://www.godhatesfags.com .

It is so full of shit it's almsot funny.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Yes its outrageous and a bit sad, but they are entitled to their opinion

nick1811
what were you searching for when you found that website!? fear

grey fox
I was actually at I-Mockery .com looking over the 'Church of Mockery' a basic piss take of all those religious websites . I found it on their 'offenders' list.

tabby999
this is the most sad thing i've seen on that site:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/featured/20050831_thank-god-for-katrina.html

eggmayo
Yeah, I've posted this site before, under Christian extremism or something. never mind.

Hit_and_Miss
Its almost... almost upthere with the people that believe that the earth is still flat... and that the earth is the centre of the universe, Everything rotates around us.. The earth doesn't move... laughing

Darth Jello
that's the official site of the westboro baptist church who are considered a very dangerous cult (along with www.godhatesamerica.com) Their leader, Fred Phelps advocates Homophobia, antisemitism, racism, sexism, child abuse, and domestic violence. He was initially excommunicated from the mainstream baptist church for punching a crying infant in the middle of a sermon.
Basically, he's so far to the right that even Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell try to distance themselves from him.

FeceMan
*Yawns.*

Old, old news.

Curl_Up&Dye
those people protested the funerals of marines who were killed in combat, that were returned to towns/cities in Massachusetts

we threw eggs at them

Darth Jello
I wish they'd make like heaven's gate and just take care of themselves

idowhatiamtold
Good job upping its click-count by posting it... u are spreading their word- even bad publicity is good publicity...

eggmayo
www.godhatessweden.com too.
and www.godhatescanada.com

Ah, good old loving Christianity.

lord krondor
Originally posted by FeceMan
*Yawns.*

Old, old news.

What's old news? The web site, or something else?

eggmayo
The site.

FeceMan
Originally posted by lord krondor
What's old news? The web site, or something else?
The website.

PVS
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
those people protested the funerals of marines who were killed in combat, that were returned to towns/cities in Massachusetts

we threw eggs at them

BRAVO!
but i would prefer grenades

BadKitty
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye

we threw eggs at them they picket out side gay peoples funerals like Matthew Shephard's,who died a horrible death..they are awful people.

when their leader Fred Phelps croaks I am gonna be throw eggs as well.
here look at this crap

http://www.365gay.com/newscontent/100303phelpsMemorial.htm

Atlantis001
Wow ! I have underestimated the power of religious stupidity...

Its is really incredible the cowardice of people who always search for excuses to do bad, or evil things.... if I want to do stupid things I just do it knowing that I am doing a bad thing, I do not cowardly try to hide in some weird religious dogma.

debbiejo
And the sheep follow.........................

T.M
The person who made that website should be strung up by his (I'm guessing it is a guy females tend not to have such idiotic beliefs) testicles and should be beaten to death with a dildo.

the guys an idiot.

ZephroCarnelian
What an absolutely sick group of people.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but surely when it comes down to picketing outside someone's funeral, you know something's gone seriously wrong.

Eis
The website is absolutley disgusting and the people who believe in this kind of utter idiocricy should put to death.

grey fox
I never thought my post would get this many replies......cool.

But back to the main point , these sort of people make me want to vomit all over humankind.

Dumbass 1 : Hey lets go kill some gay people

Dumbass 2 : Why gay people ?

Dumbass 1: Well I'm a homophobe , but we'll just cover it up with some quotes written in a ancient book.

Hey phelps i have a scripture for you

"And low did god punish the moronic people who perverted the lords will by stoning them to death their own archaic beliefs instead of a quick merciful death ." Greyfox 18:31.

PVS
i think this is a perfect opportunity to reflect on the corruption of muslem fundamentalists, and how quickly people label an entire religion as evil based on the actions of a minority.

why, oh why dont we see in the headlines "christians put up website with message of hate" or when that kid's funeral was desecrated, why did the deadline not read "christians protest funeral of gay teen" or why didnt we see "christians protest funeral of slain u.s. marine"

why is it that people so easily understand the concept of "bad apples" when it comes to christians, but once its a muslem terrorist, they cant grasp the simple concept that the majority of muslems just might condemn their actions? what makes them different? what makes this case special?

Darth Jello
Originally posted by PVS
i think this is a perfect opportunity to reflect on the corruption of muslem fundamentalists, and how quickly people label an entire religion as evil based on the actions of a minority.

why, oh why dont we see in the headlines "christians put up website with message of hate" or when that kid's funeral was desecrated, why did the deadline not read "christians protest funeral of gay teen" or why didnt we see "christians protest funeral of slain u.s. marine"

why is it that people so easily understand the concept of "bad apples" when it comes to christians, but once its a muslem terrorist, they cant grasp the simple concept that the majority of muslems just might condemn their actions? what makes them different? what makes this case special?
These guys aren't Baptists, the Westboro Baptist Church is considered a cult, hate group, and terrorist organization.

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Jello
These guys aren't Baptists, the Westboro Baptist Church is considered a cult, hate group, and terrorist organization.

you speak that as if to assume that all of islam accepts terrorists as their own. do you honestly believe that?

why are these freaks not baptists? because you say so? they preach the word of christ, they twist his word into a message of hate, and they call themselves baptists. the rest of the world can see that they are NOT baptists but raving lunatics and not a part of their faith. but make no mistake, they believe the shit they spew and they believe that christ is on their side

muslem terrorists preach the word of alah, twist it into a message of hate, and they call themselves Muslims. the rest of the world ignores the fact that the vast majority of Muslims condemn their actions and will not acknowledge them as part of their faith.

why are they different?

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by PVS
you speak that as if to assume that all of islam accepts terrorists as their own. do you honestly believe that?

why are these freaks not baptists? because you say so? they preach the word of christ, they twist his word into a message of hate, and they call themselves baptists. the rest of the world can see that they are NOT baptists but raving lunatics and not a part of their faith. but make no mistake, they believe the shit they spew and they believe that christ is on their side

muslem terrorists preach the word of alah, twist it into a message of hate, and they call themselves Muslims. the rest of the world ignores the fact that the vast majority of Muslims condemn their actions and will not acknowledge them as part of their faith.

why are they different?

I agree with you 100%.
They were referred to as a 'baptist or christian extremist group' in the papers around here when they protested the funerals of the marines. Most people group all muslims as terrorists because they are unfamiliar with the religion itself, which teaches equality (both between sexes and in general) as well as peace.

People can't understand the concept because they generally lack the knowledge to make educated decisions about it. It's also hard to have a good understanding of the religion with the images the media presents. Plus, the religion differs from country to country, as well as from government to government, because everyone has a different spin to it.

PVS
i think its because people dont WANT to make the connection.
captain obvious keeps tapping them on the shoulder and they just
pretend he isnt there.

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by PVS
i think its because people dont WANT to make the connection.
captain obvious keeps tapping them on the shoulder and they just
pretend he isnt there.

i dont think that its that they dont want to necessarily. It's that the media forces a certain image down everyone's throat, and people are too lazy to think for themselves. Plus they want someone to blame for the world's troubles

tabby999
if i lived in Casper and someone tried to put up a statue of Shepard with a date when he "entered hell" on the bottom, i'd tear it down myself. thats disgusting. i'm actually surprised someone hasn't killed phelps, but then again, that'd make him a martyr.

Syren
Phelps preaches enlightenment and knowledge, but he's more ignorant than I believed it possible for a human to be... how sad.

Tex
Oh boy, I'm sure glad I'm going to hell, just imagine how fun heaven is with all these good god loving, gay hating folks.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by eggmayo
www.godhatessweden.com too.
and www.godhatescanada.com

Ah, good old loving Christianity.

How many websites Of God Hates are there? dontgetit

eggmayo
Originally posted by Tex
Oh boy, I'm sure glad I'm going to hell, just imagine how fun heaven is with all these good god loving, gay hating folks.
eek! All walking around in spotless white suits talking about the weather. Clouds are a bit denser this time of year.

kmcdude
People that hate gay people dont bother me cause I'm not gay.

I dont hate them as long as they leave me alone, I leave them alone,I have spoke to a few before as well.

Darth Jello
that's the stupidest thing i've heard all day. that's the attitude Germans had between 1933 and 1945

kmcdude
that's the stupidest thing i've heard all day. that's the attitude Germans had between 1933 and 1945

confused I have gone out drinking with a gay person.

But you call me a Nazi? lol

ZephroCarnelian
I've had some close gay friends before, both male and female.

I didn't agree with their sexuality, but it's not my job to preach to them, nor is it my job to judge them.

The Bible says that if you don't like someone's actions - you have two choices.

a) Bear it and be the best friend you can to them still.

or b) Stay away so that you don't offend them by saying or doing something nasty to them.

It's that simple.

And if these people think that spouting evil insults and picketing a person's funeral just because they were gay is acting Christian, they've got another thing coming.

In God's eyes, someone who flouts his laws, but doesn't know Him, are going to get a much easier time than someone who SAYS they know him, but flouts his laws all the same!

sad

Syren
Zephro, that's the most objective, and honest, opinion I've heard... bravo to you! clapping

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by nick1811
what were you searching for when you found that website!? fear
good question
Originally posted by grey fox
I was actually at I-Mockery .com looking over the 'Church of Mockery' a basic piss take of all those religious websites . I found it on their 'offenders' list.
oh
Originally posted by Atlantis001

Its is really incredible the cowardice of people who always search for excuses to do bad, or evil things.... if I want to do stupid things I just do it knowing that I am doing a bad thing, I do not cowardly try to hide in some weird religious dogma.
I agree

Dordaness
Originally posted by grey fox
I just found this http://www.godhatesfags.com .

It is so full of shit it's almsot funny.

Thats ok because I hat ereligion and religion hates me. God hates **** and **** hate god. then again i hate ****, but only the smokable kind :-/ embarrasment stick out tongue stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

tabby999
What About Lesbians?

They're just female ****, they'll burn in hell too

lovely isn't it

idowhatiamtold
That just made me sick... thanks for re-posting something like that so more people can see it.

PVS
so people should remain silent and ignore it so you wont feel bad? erm

Ripcord
I cant stand this stuff. I understand people are allowed to think what they want. I just cant understand how anyone can be so closed minded in this day and age. It seems impossible, though I know it not. Just saddening.

Darth Jello
when it comes to fred phelps himself, he's just an extremely mentally ill individual with violent tendancies. Of course, the same thing can be said of michael savage to a lesser degree.

Curl_Up&Dye

Nothing happened!!!

EVERYONE WAS ON VACATION!!!!

FeceMan
Originally posted by Atlantis001

It's not cowardice. It's misinterpretation.

The Omega
Fanatics are insane - and can be dangerous, no matter what religion, faith, or political viewpoint they represent.

FeceMan
Like when people swallow a Bible and ruin Halloween.

The Omega
Yes, exactly!
Or burn Harry Potter books calling them "evil"...
Or claim a fairy tale should be taught as the truth in school.

FeceMan
Originally posted by The Omega
Yes, exactly!
Or burn Harry Potter books calling them "evil"...
Or claim a fairy tale should be taught as the truth in school.
Or who send our country down the slippery slope of immorality with their every decision and professing of their views!

Eis
Originally posted by The Omega
Fanatics are insane - and can be dangerous, no matter what religion, faith, or political viewpoint they represent.
Agreed.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Like when people swallow a Bible and ruin Halloween.

I actually laughed out loud at this.

tabby999
what, imagining someone swallowing a bible?

Df02
The bible DOES SAY that sodomy is wrong... so it can't really be a violation of any civil rights unless you say that the bible itself is a violation of civil rights...

which it is, if you look at it. and it violates alot more than just homosexuals rights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.