Rufus Sewell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
I noticed there wasn't a proper thread dedicated soley to this guy..in_love I doubt many people on this board know who he is ..He's a British actor..I guess his most popular movies he's been in are the recent Legend of Zorro, Dark City and A knights tale droolio..He's also just signed on to do a movie called 'Amazing Grace' with Ioan Gruffudd happy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/machinedreams/rufus1011.jpg

Susan-Storm
He Looks Weird..where the heck did he come from !

Now i know who he is

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
He Looks Weird..

He has Lazy eye there's nothing weird about that ..no expression

Susan-Storm
That is Just what i always ALWAYS think about other men who are not Ioan Gruffudd,you knew metioning

Would bring me here some how big grin

KillTheLight
laughing out loud.. maybe ninja

Susan-Storm
whistling so...what am i doing here..oh yea to help you boost this thread

GCG
I know this guy; I was on set with him when he played Agamemnon in the mini-series "Helen Of Troy"

KillTheLight
Originally posted by GCG
I know this guy; I was on set with him when he played Agamemnon in the mini-series "Helen Of Troy"

wow..so lucky..I take it you were an extra right..?

Morning_Glory
happy dont have anything to say here...just came in here to smile or something smile

Morning_Glory
droolio

KillTheLight
happy

GCG
Originally posted by KillTheLight
wow..so lucky..I take it you were an extra right..?

You are correct ; and probably the worst movie I ever worked on Costume wise. The armour was real Iron armour so it was like wearing a heater when it heated up in the sun.

For the "D-day" scenes, it was fibre-glass, which was just as bad as it left some nastt cuts and bruises.

But the coolest part of the film wasnt Sewell ; it was Sienna Guillory in the naked scene http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

KillTheLight
woohoo for you stick out tongue ..pff she would have been invisible to me if i had been an extra droolio..still pretty cool though happy

silver_tears
Ive edited the other thumb up

KillTheLight
thanks happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.