2005 the best year of my life.reasons why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
2005 has turned out to be the best year of my life. Happy Dance Here are the reasons why starting with the least to the best.Always want to save the best for last. smile

1.It is announced this year that Pierce Brosnan-the worst Bond ever other than George Lazenby will no longer be james Bond in the future.Hooray.He was so horrible as james Bond.The nightmare is finally over.

2.I FINALLY have a life again.There is this store that I used to love and go and hang out at all the time because the owner of the store was the funniest oddball character in the world.Most everybody who I would have meet him,would all agree with me that he was the funniest oddball character in the world they ever met.But he went and hired this one girl there who was the biggest ***** and rudest person in the world.She started dating a friend of mine that worked there and I got to know her after that,and she was so rude.She would tell me and all his other friends he had to shut up all the time.For no reason at all.She even later started telling him to shut up all the time.

After the owner of that store hired her,it was no longer fun for me to go up there and visit him anymore and I could not go up there for entertainment from him anymore for 5 years after he hired her because seeing her would just ruin my day because it was so depressing seeing her.so there went my entertainment from the funniest character in the world for 5 years so I was always depressed all the time because of that. sad But Now,FINALLY he fired her and she is out of my life forever and I can go up to his store now anytime I want and visit him all the time and get entertainment again from the funniest character in the world.Hooray!!!!!! I have a life again. Happy Dance

3.Also speaking of films,Hollywood FINALLY redeemed themselves and after all these years FINALLY made a great Batman movie.My nightmare is finally over.Those crappy Burton/Schumacher batman movies are all nothing but a bad nightmare that I have finally woke up from. yahoo!!!! Happy Dance

4.I been searching for a long time to find a home based business that was just right for me but until now,could not find.Now I have found that perfect home based business and once I get it started,I am going to be making the kind of money every month that most people make in a year and not have to get up early in the morning and punch a timeclock everyday.I will be my own boss.what a dream come true. smile

mattador
Congrats, lol big grin

Fianna
Congratulations...wink

Ladyluck
clap

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud good for you!

leana marie
yeah congrats. and i think you are the most entertaining oddball character!

Mr Parker
awww why think you.I'll take that as a compliment. big grin

leana marie
happy

Mr Parker
damn,thats it. sad

LiL nAstY GirL
Congrats happy hug

D-Double
Happy Best-year-thingy-whatever... smile

Sorgo
1997 was my best year.

TwisterGameX
It's funny because it's ture. Happy Dance

Ronny
Fabulous! wink

TwisterGameX
Batman begins is finally alive!!!

debbiejo
Isn't life strange with all its twists and turns....great for you!!! big grin ...things happen for the fun when you get rid of the *** in life.

Lana
laughing out loud congrats, I suppose!

Doc Ock
Hey congratulations Parker big grin

Ock is pleased for you wink

Here's hoping 2006 is even better!

Silverstein
FINALLY, a batman movie that did not suck, thats right.

el_barto
HELL NO! I'M NOT POSTING IN YOUR STUPID THREAD! Wait..... damnit.

CherryTopper
Yeah I haev to agree with you parker

2005 is the best year ever wink

No comment

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Mr Parker
2.I FINALLY have a life again.There is this store that I used to love and go and hang out at all the time because the owner of the store was the funniest oddball character in the world.Most everybody who I would have meet him,would all agree with me that he was the funniest oddball character in the world they ever met.But he went and hired this one girl there who was the biggest ***** and rudest person in the world.She started dating a friend of mine that worked there and I got to know her after that,and she was so rude.She would tell me and all his other friends he had to shut up all the time.For no reason at all.She even later started telling him to shut up all the time.

After the owner of that store hired her,it was no longer fun for me to go up there and visit him anymore and I could not go up there for entertainment from him anymore for 5 years after he hired her because seeing her would just ruin my day because it was so depressing seeing her.so there went my entertainment from the funniest character in the world for 5 years so I was always depressed all the time because of that. sad But Now,FINALLY he fired her and she is out of my life forever and I can go up to his store now anytime I want and visit him all the time and get entertainment again from the funniest character in the world.Hooray!!!!!! I have a life again. Happy Dance

3.Also speaking of films,Hollywood FINALLY redeemed themselves and after all these years FINALLY made a great Batman movie.My nightmare is finally over.Those crappy Burton/Schumacher batman movies are all nothing but a bad nightmare that I have finally woke up from. yahoo!!!! Happy Dance
Dude! big grin Happy for yooooou! That girl sounds like a b!tch. I hope your friend had the sense to break up with her. miffed

and totally totally agree with you on the Batman movie. yes

CherryTopper
yeah some gilrs are good at being bitches natural thing...really

LittleGilraen
erm Sad, isn't it?

Lady_Wonka
Charlie and the chocolate factory new movie ^_^!
A discovered nightmare on elm street!
That just my year...rest is crap!

Ms Flower
2005 has certainly been amazing....my mian reason...for meeting the most amazing man. love

TigerLover
2005 has been an interesting year, with lots of huge highs big grin and very low lows sad

All in all I wouldnt change a thing though! happy

LittleGilraen
This year has probably been the most eventful in my life from the romantic perspective.....fell in love (or so I thought) got my heart dumped in a blender and mutilated twice....and well...its a long story but hey I met Ben, who's one of my bestest friends, so I'm good. happy

CrystallineFire
Congrats Mr. Parker, glad things went your way. Agreed,2005 was a pretty good year for as well.

overlord
2005 was a horrible year, I got fired and thrown from multiple schools and got a nasty psychosis from drugs. And for some reason I got addicted to forums..

And still nothing usefull has happened!! Stupid 2005. mad2

kmcdude
2005 has honestly been my worst year so far....... sad

I started the year having no job,and now only have a crap factory job,I got sick from to much binge drinking and vomited up this yellow stuff for a week sick My marijuana habit has got worse,even though I have slowed down the last few days and hope to start 2006 a non marijuana addict. big grin and find myself a better job,and a hobby(apart from this forum,lol).

But on the good side,I got my first car,found a girl I like,and got my drivers licence big grin

Coldfire
Congrats hun!! big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Sorgo
1997 was my best year.

really? why? what happened that year?

WindDancer
Cheers Mr Parker! big grin

T.V.O.T.I.
my bff and Allison have made 2005 pretty awesome

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
my bff and Allison have made 2005 pretty awesome
Same here. big grin erm Cept instead of Allison its Ben. happy

T.V.O.T.I.
happy

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
Dude! big grin Happy for yooooou! That girl sounds like a b!tch. I hope your friend had the sense to break up with her. miffed

and totally totally agree with you on the Batman movie. yes

yeah he did and great to hear that you agree with me about the batman movies. Happy Dance

Tari Ringeril
laughing out loud I haven't seen the Batman movie but I am planning too, and for number 2....five years? I would have just ignored her.

Spartan005
CONGRATS!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

But Brosnan owns all other bonds

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah he did and great to hear that you agree with me about the batman movies. Happy Dance
Hell yes. dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.