Star Wars Episode ||

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_hayden
Hey I love Star Wars and I especially Love Hayden Christensen! Do any of you know the official fan site for Hayden Christensen??? if you do please tell me!!!!!!

Dim
I haven't heard of a Hayden site...

moving this to the Ep2 forum..

Ushgarak
Links to everything you will ever need:

http://www.fansites.com/hayden_christensen.html

Captain REX
*does girly voice*

Do you have one for Justin Timberlake? He's so cute!!! Ahh!!!

*faints*

laughing out loud

yerssot
*let Rex fall* evil face

Captain REX
Ow! I broke a nail! Wanna cat fight? laughing out loud

yerssot
no, I don't like you stick out tongue wink

Captain REX
I'm gonna tell. sad then Justin Timberlake will come sing his pop music and you'll all die. Muahahahaha!

*snaps into reality*

Wow, the Dork-side of the Force got control of the me for a second.

yerssot
still has

ToMacco
Anyone ever seen Life as a House ? Well, Hayden is in that movie. Some people say that they can't see Hayden as Anakin, but only as the drug abusing troubled teen that he played in House .

Either way, they are both good movies.

He-Man
I haven't seen Life as a House, but I've seen a couple of episodes of Higher Ground, and I can tell you Hayden isn't bad in it but just about everything else is. It's just soooo boring.

yerssot
I thought I smelled something fishy about him!

i_love_hayden
I LOVE HAYDEN!!! SO ALL OF U JUST SHUT UP!!! by the way Justin timberlake sucks!! stick out tongue

yerssot
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
bashing! I'm going to tell!
*runs away* big grin

Ushgarak
Crumbs, all I did was give the link!

Gundark
See what you've stirred up now, Ush ?

Ushgarak
Sigh... silly old Ush messes things up again...

queeq
Old?

yerssot
he admitted it big grin

how old are you again? 30?

mah
when 900 years old you reach...

yerssot
...older Ush will still be?

Tahnee
Hell yes! Hayden Christensen is an amazing actor and looks so gorgeous with his shirt off! Has anyone seen Life as a House? He was so good in that too aswell as in Star Wars episode II! Love him...everyones gotta love him...even with all the earrings in Life as a House!
From Tahn

queeq
Hm.

mah
hm indeed

Julie
I've heard several opinion's on the acting in AOTC including Hadyen's acting.....and they're all different.

Hayden'sgurl
rolling on floor laughing I've been on it!!

Julie
whoa down girl....if you faint you won't be able to stare at that nice picture of Hayden wink big grin

LaurenE147
Hayden'sgurl-switch to decaf.

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud

That was great, Lauren !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.