The Turtle vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS.

scotsmn
Who the heck is The Turtle?

Draco69
The Slowest Man Alive. Regular Foe of the Flash. Able to completely control kinetic energy.

Can even manage to slow the Flash to a snail's pace.

Draco69
bump

Wickerman
The Turtle should win 10/10. Hulk can't even dream of being as fast as Flash, and Flash was pretty much stuck against the turtle. People are going to start saying even if he does slow everything down (yes, he slowed an entire city down to a halt pretty much as i recall), what's he gonna do to the hulk?
Well, he can restart motion, aka give objects back their kinetic power. He could technically be able to find a way to get Hulk into a situation that would overload his healing, and knock him out, reverting him to Banner. I also don't know how moving so slowly would affect Hulk. Without CIS, the turtle could probably make the Hulk calm down, reverting to Banner, then let loose a bunch of cars or something into him. Bye bye Banner.

So for now, i'd say the turtle wins.....10/10 with no CIS

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Hulk tries to run towards him......this is what happens. He regives him his kinetic motion + some.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/tenchiflash213p155dx.jpg

~wickerman~

Draco69
Nice to see SOMEONE knows the goddamn Turtle. He's one bad mother.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
Nice to see SOMEONE knows the goddamn Turtle. He's one bad mother.

Yeah, difference between what happened to flash there and what would happen to hulk being that hulk can't vibrate his molecules through objects or explosions stick out tongue

~wickerman~

ps: i think turtle's a pedo sad

Draco69
I wouldn't be surprised...

Wickerman
I wouldn't be surprised...

You should probably post a bio or something in case people don't know who he is sad

You know, i was thinking. Seeing as how i went through my wally west adoring period ( embarrasment ), i saw how zoom pretty much manhandled WW with a few lightspeed punches. Ya know, his whole "i'll make you better" thing roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Anyway, got me thinking about how badly she and a lot others in top-tier DC heroes would get hurt by not only gladiator, but SS, who could not only punch them at lightspeed, but also amp his strength up before, so it wouldn't be like zoom hitting them at lightspeed (which WW stated to be like Superman hitting her) but like Superman hitting them at lightspeed.......which would be......well....... shock

~wickerman~

Draco69
Pretty much. Which is what I ALWAYS argue. Some people stupidly believe people like Thing or Hercules can survive a speedblitz. IMAGINE a Class-100+ character hurtling towards you at sub-light speeds...

OUCH.

That would make what Zoom did like a casual slap...

Maestro
I foresee 50+ threads involving the turtle being posted on this forum everyday from this point on.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Maestro
I foresee 50+ threads involving the turtle being posted on this forum everyday from this point on.

Nah, i seriously doubt it. People don't seem to care much for DC villains. If it's not regularly in JLA or JSA it doesn't exist roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
I agree with Maestro.

That, and I also agree that Turtle wins 10/10.

AND, I agree with both Wickerman and Draco69. Superspeed is almost all-powerful. Even someone with the strength of Flash can take down much more powerful characters like Wonder Woman with light-speed attacks. Hell, if I had lightspeed attacks, I could take out Wonder Woman, too.

Creshosk
The turtle could be a really nasty threat. . . particularly if you think about him getting really lethally intelligent. . . what's something that has kinetic movement that needs to keep moving inorder to maintain conciousness, and even life itself in almost any living organism?

http://www.med.niigata-u.ac.jp/su2/image/illust07.gif

Slow the blood and you can make things fall asleep. Calm the hulk down maybe?

grey fox
If you move at two hundred miles per hour and a grasshopper hit you in the chest you would be winded for at least a few hours and have bruise the size of a football.

Cosmic Cube
This doesn't look like a very even match... erm

scotsmn
DC has some EXTREMELY lame characters. Having uber-ultra-super-god powers doesn't make for interesting reading. Flash has to be the worste case. His powers have an answer for everything, and that's just plain boring.

Wickerman
Originally posted by grey fox
If you move at two hundred miles per hour and a grasshopper hit you in the chest you would be winded for at least a few hours and have bruise the size of a football.

That's why Flash and other speedsters from DC either move so fast they avoid anything, vibrate through the things they can't avoid (with different effects from one to another), or just use their speed aura. If they didn't have that nifty speed aura the simple friction with the air would cause them to burst into flames.

And yeah, i agree with Creshosk.

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wickerman
Hulk tries to run towards him......this is what happens. He regives him his kinetic motion + some.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/tenchiflash213p155dx.jpg

~wickerman~

What issue? He seems to be really cool character.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What issue? He seems to be really cool character.

Flash #213 i think. 2004 issue.

And he's one of the oldest flash enemies ever. First appeared in 1946 thumb up

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Respect Turtle thread...? laughing out loud

Nah, not really. He's cool though.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Respect Turtle thread...? laughing out loud

Nah, not really. He's cool though.

LOL not really, not that cool. They just didn't have a villain and came up with the turtle's newly found power "stealing speed" dum dum de duuuuuum.......really imaginative eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Mainstream
I'm going with the turtle on this one too.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream
I'm going with the turtle on this one too.

Digging up threads mainstream? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Digging up threads mainstream? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

yeah.

Wickerman
yeah.

kinda lonely in here this time of day huh?

~wickerman~

Mindship
No prep. No PIS/CIS.

Forgive me: "PIS"? "CIS"? mean what?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Mindship
Forgive me: "PIS"? "CIS"? mean what?

PIS is
plot induced stupidity having the character do something or act in away in which that character wouldn't for example (having Batman pick up a bus to save some kids..Batman lacks super strength or having Superman beat Flash in a foot race....hello? Wally West fastest man alive!!?)

CIS....don't know what the hell that is perhaps Character induced stupidity...but not sure.

jgiant
DC sux...

Mindship
PIS is
plot induced stupidity having the character do something or act in away in which that character wouldn't for example (having Batman pick up a bus to save some kids..Batman lacks super strength or having Superman beat Flash in a foot race....hello? Wally West fastest man alive!!?)

CIS....don't know what the hell that is perhaps Character induced stupidity...but not sure.

hysterical great terms thanks

Creshosk
PIS is

CIS....don't know what the hell that is perhaps Character induced stupidity...but not sure. Character induced stupidity- Holding back, morals not killing, etc.

King_Mungi
Flash #213 i think. 2004 issue.

And he's one of the oldest flash enemies ever. First appeared in 1946 thumb up

~wickerman~

It was Flash #213, and technically there are two "Turtles" who are Flash's rival

manjaro
the turlte is totally boss, he can stop any moving object dead in its tracks, even the ones in mid air. i dont know what he could do to harm the hulk, but with his turtle beak and hulk's thinly vieled, nearly exposed genitals alot of bad things could happen if you know what i meanbig grin

manjaro
Originally posted by Mindship
hysterical great terms thanks ummm thats not something he made up those are terms exissting in comicdombig grin

Black Adam
Originally posted by jgiant
DC sux...

jgiant SUXX mad

stick out tongue

anyway... Turtle should win this.

Maestro
Thread reminds me of the good times on this board, when you could have a good debate without it going off into a troll-fest, fanboy loving or other offensive aspect that seems to be present on this board at the current time.

Meh

King_Mungi
Forgot I even posted in this thread

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

~wickerman~

I never understood how Flash won that fight no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.