Deadpool ( with knowledge of 4th wall) VS. TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
its not a spite thread......since deadpool knows he is a comic character....can TOAA.stop him....or should it be kindaa like a matrix affect since his universe is not real and TOAA dosent really have powers...dammit i had a few beers..and i was thinking about it.....kids dont drink.....

xmarksthespot
laughing

RAGE17
its very logical

xmarksthespot
Why are you drinking beer. You should be drinking vodka.

Scoobless
there's a man with a typewriter.....

RAGE17
yeah.but shouldn't deadpool realize that TOAA is fake and docent have powers.......dam drinking really does make you look stupid in front of your friends

xmarksthespot
But he's still in the Matrix of the MU so he can still be affected by things in it... he can just bend the rules more now... and Deadpool's not the "one". She-Hulk is.

RAGE17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But he's still in the Matrix of the MU so he can still be affected by things in it... he can just bend the rules more now... and Deadpool's not the "one". She-Hulk is.

dammit deadpool is stupid as hell..why cant he use his knowledge......to do some shit

jinzin
didn't you just answer your own question there 17? confused

grey fox
*chuckle*

long pig
Animal Man knew about the 4th wall and used it to beat Superman's ass.

He just reached over and crumpled up the page Superman was in.

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
Animal Man knew about the 4th wall and used it to beat Superman's ass.

He just reached over and crumpled up the page Superman was in.

laughing out loud when was this?

RAGE17
dam i dont believe i made this thread...... What the f**k?

leonheartmm
he could just take a pen, reach over out of the page and draw toaa some genitals. than he can squich em!

deadpaul
deadpool if he really wanted to could beat the s%^# outta toaa for that matter he could probably beat the shit outta a lot of people but to this day idt he has ever lept from the comic book to kick anyones ass

SamZED
There was a book where he wanted Marvel to stop publishing his books and realised that the only way to do it is to kill all the readers. That's some Mxy style sh!t.

guy222
deadpool 'dies' thank goodness

he's in too many books

SamZED
He's in 2 currently.

Rooster823
Originally posted by guy222
deadpool 'dies' thank goodness

he's in too many books

THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT!

HE CAN'T DIE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.