What Billionaire would win "The Apprentice" Lex L,Bruce W,Tony Starks, Black Panther?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who do you think would win?

Draco69
None of them. They buy out Donald Trump's pathetic excuse for a corporation, sell his wife to pimps, and beat his arrogant ass with a extra-large Twizzler.

xmarksthespot
Lex because he and Trump both have hair issues...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Draco69
None of them. They buy out Donald Trump's pathetic excuse for a corporation, sell his wife to pimps, and beat his arrogant ass with a extra-large Twizzler.

lol wow, bad day or bad Trump xp?

hey xmarksthespot, is that "Brain" from Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

roughrider
Bruce doesn't had much use for business, he hires other people more interested. Lex has the edge in ruthlessness, so I might give it to him, but don't underestimate T'Challa - he likes to win just as much in the boardroom.

xmarksthespot
It's Krang! I would hide if I were you.. by getting his name wrong you incur his formidible wrath...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's Krang! I would hide if I were you.. by getting his name wrong you incur his formidible wrath...

lol, oh yea, Krang..

I'm not worthy. Spare me, It's been yrs.

roughrider i'd pick Lex too, he is the smartest out of the 3. I guess it's why Wizard (the Comic bible) referred to Lex as a top-rated, multibillionaire super-genius powerhouse. He was also U.S. President and current and long-time arch-villain of the Ultimate Superhero, Superman... You'd have to be real smart and real powerful for that.

i think..

Juntai
Lex

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who do you think would win?

Iron man cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.