GG vs Kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
2 important charecters. I beat you janus! this is not a pointless thread.

LOE GGvs ROTS Kit

Darth_Glentract
GG.

Darth Avis
amazing reasons! tottaly convinced!

lol

GG doesnt have the fear factor on his side.

Darth_Glentract
Reguardless, he will win. LOE GG is better than ROTS GG and Obi-wan was the most qualified person to defeat GG because of Soresu. Kit may be near Obi-wan, but he lacks the advantages Obi-wan had ober GG.

Also, before he recieved damage from Mace, GG had Master Sifo Dyas' blood, making him force resistent. He lacked the blood in ROTS. Obi-wan would have had a much harder time force pushing GG in LOE.

Deus Ex
Wait, what? Had Sifo Dyas' blood? Where the **** was this at?

Darth_Glentract
In a Dooku Comic. After Dooku killed Dyas, GG was given the blood to make him minorly force sensitive. This allowed him to become(at least partially) resistent ot force attacks.

Deus Ex
Wow. That is...

Queer.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Wow. That is...

Queer.

Queer, but true...

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/6/65/Sifodyas.jpg

Sorry Janus, its getting more QueerER.

overlord
After the blood transfusion Dooku takes off Sifo's shirt and they start making out.

jollyjim311
In that case...

*Runs like the wind to buy the comic*

Darth_Glentract
It's like Sleeping Beauty or something.

darthsith19
I agree with Glentract.

Darth Avis
kit is really powerful. a "minor" force attack is AOTC anakin's force push. Kit is much stronger then that. We can pretty much not consider the jedi blood.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
In a Dooku Comic. After Dooku killed Dyas, GG was given the blood to make him minorly force sensitive. This allowed him to become(at least partially) resistent ot force attacks.

That solves the mystery of why he Force pushed in CW.

Ianus
In that case I'd be sedating Anakin Skywalker and infusing his blood into Yoda so Yoda becomes God.

Council#13
That comic looks fake

henniestevens
i got that comic too. and I dont think its fake.

Darth Avis
things that go bump in the night

Admiral Akbar
Blood transfusion...? thats new.

Darth Faunus
Reguardless, he will win. LOE GG is better than ROTS GG and Obi-wan was the most qualified person to defeat GG because of Soresu. Kit may be near Obi-wan, but he lacks the advantages Obi-wan had ober GG.

Also, before he recieved damage from Mace, GG had Master Sifo Dyas' blood, making him force resistent. He lacked the blood in ROTS. Obi-wan would have had a much harder time force pushing GG in LOE.

First point: novelization bull. Do you really think Mace or Yoda would have a harder time with Grievous than Kenobi?

Second point: This makes no sense at all. If you're going by the shell-shocked Grievous of the cartoon, then where the hell was the blood loss? Grievous doesn't even have veins, let alone blood coursing throughout his robotic body. The only organic parts are in his brain and gutsac. So I doubt Kenobi would have any more trouble Force-pushing Grievous.

Also, this is LOE Grievous. No battle damage whatsoever.

On a side note, you people need to check your sources. That picture's from Visionaries, a collection of, in a nutshell, fanfics, done by some of the people who worked with Lucas on Sith. No value whatsoever. Unless you want to believe that Darth Maul survived the Duel of the Fates, was ressurected as a cyborg, and went off to challenge Kenobi on Tatooine. . .

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
First point: novelization bull. Do you really think Mace or Yoda would have a harder time with Grievous than Kenobi?

Do you think Kit is as good as Mace or Yoda?

Second point: This makes no sense at all. If you're going by the shell-shocked Grievous of the cartoon, then where the hell was the blood loss? Grievous doesn't even have veins, let alone blood coursing throughout his robotic body. The only organic parts are in his brain and gutsac. So I doubt Kenobi would have any more trouble Force-pushing Grievous.

Also, this is LOE Grievous. No battle damage whatsoever.

What do you think makes his hears work? Or gives his brain nutrients? Sifo Dyas' blood. It's shown in the comic. The cartoon didn't want to be really bloody.

On a side note, you people need to check your sources. That picture's from Visionaries, a collection of, in a nutshell, fanfics, done by some of the people who worked with Lucas on Sith. No value whatsoever. Unless you want to believe that Darth Maul survived the Duel of the Fates, was ressurected as a cyborg, and went off to challenge Kenobi on Tatooine. . .

Possbily stick out tongue .

Darth Faunus
Do you think Kit is as good as Mace or Yoda?

What does this have to do with anything? I was referring to your statement about Kenobi being the most qualified to defeat Grievous. Don't try to be slick with me, Glentract.

What do you think makes his hears work? Or gives his brain nutrients? Sifo Dyas' blood. It's shown in the comic. The cartoon didn't want to be really bloody.

His heart? Maybe the green, fluid-filled gutsac that it was suspended in? And the fact that his brain was partially synthetic, and almost completely wired-through may take care of its nourishment.

And tell me; if he has Force-sensitive blood running through him, how come he never bloody bleeds? I think the severing of a limb might cause that kind of reaction. Just might.

Darth_Glentract
What does this have to do with anything? I was referring to your statement about Kenobi being the most qualified to defeat Grievous. Don't try to be slick with me, Glentract.

It was you who said Mace and Yoda were better. They aren't the ones fighting though.

His heart? Maybe the green, fluid-filled gutsac that it was suspended in? And the fact that his brain was partially synthetic, and almost completely wired-through may take care of its nourishment.

Where has it been stated that he has a mostly artificial brain? It was stated that they took Grevious' Eyes, Brain, and vital organs. They modified GG's memories to make him more violent, but there were no physical modifications.

And tell me; if he has Force-sensitive blood running through him, how come he never bloody bleeds? I think the severing of a limb might cause that kind of reaction. Just might.

Please give a more substantial indication that GG doesn't have blood. Did you ever notice that GG's limbs are solid metal? That perhaps there is no reason to put vains and arteries into that portion of his body?

He gets shot, but you usually don't see a person who is on fire blead.

Darth Faunus
It was you who said Mace and Yoda were better. They aren't the ones fighting though.

I'm not getting into this. . .

Where has it been stated that he has a mostly artificial brain? It was stated that they took Grevious' Eyes, Brain, and vital organs. They modified GG's memories to make him more violent, but there were no physical modifications.

The Visual Guide to Revenge of The Sith. And how do you think they managed to modify his memory as well as his very personality and dearest values without some kind of technologically-buffed psychosis? It really isn't that simple to completely alter a person's character.

Please give a more substantial indication that GG doesn't have blood. Did you ever notice that GG's limbs are solid metal? That perhaps there is no reason to put vains and arteries into that portion of his body?

He gets shot, but you usually don't see a person who is on fire blead.

It would be ridiculous to assume he does. It is seen that he has some sort of preservative, nourishing fluid present in his gutsac, but I'll be damned if it's blood. You're going on nothing but a fanfic Glentract. Or in your words: 'Please give some substantial evidence that he does have blood.'

And of course his little 'explosion' wouldn't cause him to bleed. But it would be apparent in one form or another if he did have blood.

In a nutshell, Grievous is not Force-sensitive. He never was, and he never will be. That's all there is to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.