exorcism of emily rose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
wat do u guys think about the movie??

wat do u guys think about the possesion??

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wat do u guys think about the movie??

wat do u guys think about the possession??

I have never seen the movie. I think that the possession was Hollywood.

Is this thread in the wrong forum?

jacobo0o
i dont think it is because it is about religion and exorcism

i think that some of the part in the movie went over the edge b/c its hollywood
but it did say it was based on a true story

Shakyamunison
i dont think it is because it is about religion and exorcism

i think that some of the part in the movie went over the edge b/c its hollywood
but it did say it was based on a true story

The trick is the word based. You can get away with a lot of changes and still be based on a true story.

I do not believe in demon possession, but the demon in me is not so sure. laughing jk

I believe demons and angels are good and bad bacteria, fungi or viruses. Thank about this, long time ago we could not see bacteria or viruses, so, someone would get sick and there would have to be a reason. We were the same back then, as we are now, we want to know why. They knew it was something they could not see, so they said a demon has possessed you. On the other hand, there were some plans that were good for you, if you got sick, and no one knew why, they said that an angel had saved you.

debbiejo
I haven't seen the movie, though many may feeelthey are possessed but really have some kind of disorder....though there are negative forces just like positive in the universe, and many act like a magnet...it's drawn to you....it's the law of attraction again.....It's part of the creative process....you create what you dwell on....It's pulled to you..

Religion doesn't understand this "Law of Attraction" and labels it the devil or demons.

mr.smiley
I think any truth behind this boils down to a mentaly disturbed girl with crazy parents.

scooby doo 12
this belongs to the "movies" thread

jacobo0o
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The trick is the word based. You can get away with a lot of changes and still be based on a true story.

I do not believe in demon possession, but the demon in me is not so sure. laughing jk

I believe demons and angels are good and bad bacteria, fungi or viruses. Thank about this, long time ago we could not see bacteria or viruses, so, someone would get sick and there would have to be a reason. We were the same back then, as we are now, we want to know why. They knew it was something they could not see, so they said a demon has possessed you. On the other hand, there were some plans that were good for you, if you got sick, and no one knew why, they said that an angel had saved you.

wat u say is interesting but wat bout exorcism that goes well
and the demon goes out of the body??
and he or she is ok again

Shakyamunison
wat u say is interesting but wat bout exorcism that goes well
and the demon goes out of the body??
and he or she is ok again

Power of the mind.

Faith is more powerful than most of us realize.

jacobo0o
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think any truth behind this boils down to a mentaly disturbed girl with crazy parents.

are u sure...???

when i read about it
it didnt say that her parents were crazy and she was mentally ill

Storm

debbiejo
Sounds like the family was "Christian Science" or something similar....And as I remember reading, many people used to consider Epilepsy and convulsions, as demonic possessions....REAL TRUTH..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.