Winky Has Been Cut Out Of Gof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bubbles33
does any1 else no that theyve cut WINKY out of the movie??? and other sub plots,it was in the Sunday Mail!!!

zac_j
This movie is gonna be soooo different...

Prince Nauj
well they cant always add everything, they had to cut the scenes of hermione trying to release the house elves because they needed to get into the important parts

zac_j
but if any of those scenes meant something important in book 7 then they're screwed

Prince Nauj
then us fans must make a harry potter movie then

zac_j
ok, whos got the camera? big grin

Prince Nauj
I dont have a camera sad but I will be in it

zac_j
ok i call harry!

eadraven

Prince Nauj
^^ correct

I will be Draco, cause zac took harry stick out tongue

Diamond~Kisses
I call Ginny! (My fave char.)

Henrik1991
if we are making movie nr. 4 i wanna be Grum!! cause he gets to kiss Hermione :-}......

and about the movie... i got my story back from my teacher today (we had to write a fantasy story :-D) and she said it would be great if i didn't use so much time on the details and focused more on the story if self.. i think it's the same with the movie... they cut the details out to follow the story... and who knows :-D... mayby Winky will be in the bonus materials...

Barker
Originally posted by bubbles33
does any1 else no that theyve cut WINKY out of the movie??? and other sub plots,it was in the Sunday Mail!!!

Bitches

The Phantom
Originally posted by Henrik1991
if we are making movie nr. 4 i wanna be Grum!! cause he gets to kiss Hermione :-}......

and about the movie... i got my story back from my teacher today (we had to write a fantasy story :-D) and she said it would be great if i didn't use so much time on the details and focused more on the story if self.. i think it's the same with the movie... they cut the details out to follow the story... and who knows :-D... mayby Winky will be in the bonus materials... You have my problem.

Anyway... watch... watch Winky actually turn out to be frickin' important! (as if she wasn't!?) Without Winky, seriously, they are not giving out one of the most important clue on the whole Crouch's son thing!

bubbles33
but u know that jkrowling would hav 2 agree to this in the first place so maybe winky wont be important in the 7th book

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by The Phantom
You have my problem.

Anyway... watch... watch Winky actually turn out to be frickin' important! (as if she wasn't!?) Without Winky, seriously, they are not giving out one of the most important clue on the whole Crouch's son thing! Exactly. Originally posted by bubbles33
but u know that jkrowling would hav 2 agree to this in the first place so maybe winky wont be important in the 7th book *cough*ItsImportantInTheFOURTHBook*cough*

The Ones
whos winky? huh no expression

Diamond~Kisses
She's a house elf. She works in the school kitchens. In the fourth book she has quite a lot of stuff to do with stuff (lol)

The Ones
i havnt read the fourth book for about 5 years

Diamond~Kisses
I see. So basically all you can remember is the Triwizard Tournament?

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by The Ones
i havnt read the fourth book for about 5 years

REREAD IT! REREAD THE ALL THE BOOKS! I take it upon myself to reread all the books over before a new book comes out. big grin

bubbles33
me 2, n i read the book again before the movie comes out

Take_Me_Away
I call Hermione! stick out tongue big grin

bubbles33
i'll film but i need a camera

bubbles33
u no that theyre not adding any spew, n the dragon will escape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.