spectre vs magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Can somebody please give me a list of exactly which magic users have been killed or featured in day of vengeance.

I know of the shadowpact and captain marvel and shazam going against the spectre, but not of any others.

Do any of the following get involved:
Alan Scott / Starheart
Dr Fate
Tempest
Tim Hunter (i'd love to see him fight a full powered spectre)
Zatanna
Phantom Stranger
Dr Occult
John Constantine

Lucid Lui
In Infinite Crisis #4 and Aquaman #37 Spectre sets his sights on Atlantis, which Tempest will be defending. So we'll see that then.

Aren't Tim Hunter, Dr. Occult and Constantine separate from the main DCU?

Juntai
Ones who died or got whooped or just taken out include...

Phantom Stranger and Fate both got beaten.
The Shadowpact.
5th dimension imp.. the thunderbolt
Like 800 unamed mages.
Blackbriar Thorn
Satanus.
Etrigan.
Shazam and Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
Black Alice.

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
Ones who died or got whooped or just taken out include...

Phantom Stranger and Fate both got beaten.
The Shadowpact.
5th dimension imp.. the thunderbolt
Like 800 unamed mages.
Blackbriar Thorn
Satanus.
Etrigan.
Shazam and Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
Black Alice.

Black Adam ?

Juntai
Originally posted by yahman
Black Adam ?
Yep, in one of JSA's several tie ins.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
In Infinite Crisis #4 and Aquaman #37 Spectre sets his sights on Atlantis, which Tempest will be defending. So we'll see that then.

Aren't Tim Hunter, Dr. Occult and Constantine separate from the main DCU? No, they're all part of the DCU. The only vertigo title that is not in the DCU is preacher.
Why hasn't spectre set his sights on the starheart yet? When he was merged with hal in GLRebirth he mentionned something to alan about his power coming from a different source, but i dont think he's contacted alan since

manjaro
when did black alice get beaten?.......im just saying that bcuz i know she didnt. also when you think about it all of Dc's magic users got involved bcuz that one lady was broadbanding all of the magic thru herself to captain marvel. and one of the captions even said from magic weilder's to ppl with a hint of magic ,like when it ssaid.... that one guy who doesnt know why he gets a green light everytime, or that one lady who cant exaplin why she has such good luck.

provding that everyone remeber in Rebirth when GAnthet said that the Spectre's own power is dwarfed by the Guardians...now remeber that the startheart is a result of the Guardians attempt to extinguish magic from the cosmos so they collected as much of it as possible in the herat but it diddnt really work now did it. so the spectre should have taken that into consideration that he would fail too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.