FJ's Addiction.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
ok, so FJ and i bought the Sin City DVD the other day. she has developed a habit of watching the part where Jessica Alba is dancing OVER AND OVER again, saying how hot she is. FJ isnt Bi, but i cannot resist on the occasional good natured ribbing!!! laughing

Sir Mist
w00t

Score for you!

I have yet to watch the entire movie....I get bored by the lack of colour and put on Star Wars with the flashy lightsabersdroolio

Rogue Jedi
she watches it all open mouthed and drooling...makes me wonder.Jumpy

RagingSilent
holy sh!t...I love that moviedrool

Rogue Jedi
she does too. especially the Jessica Alba dance sequence. i like Marv the best.

RagingSilent
yeah, he's my fave character too^-^thumb up...I also like Hartigan....he was very brave! sacrificing himself for nancy....cry

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she does too. especially the Jessica Alba dance sequence. i like Marv the best.

Marv is awesome, I very much like the dwight part though. He's pretty cool too. Actually...I like them all......but Jessica Alba dancing has some strange addiction factor that is true. Afterall she is a very beautiful woman.

Rogue Jedi
elijah wood FREAKED ME OUT in that movie, man.

Bardock42
elijah wood FREAKED ME OUT in that movie, man.
Yeah I know...that was crazy.....pretty good cast in my opinion.

RagingSilent
ye he was a crazy sh!t^^ but he was a still a cool characterthumb up hehe...his jumper reminded me of Charlie Brown^^

Rogue Jedi
yup, charlie brown. thats what i thought as he was kicking the shit out of Marv. what about Miho? droolio

Bardock42
Ahh...deadly little Miho.....I can't really think of any character I didn't like....hmm.....good movie.

Rogue Jedi
Miho vs. GoGo (kill bill)...who wins?

Bardock42
Hmm....I'd say Miho.....if not for skills then just because she's cooler.

Rogue Jedi
what about hotness? who is hotter?

Ken Kenobi
Hotter...GoGo, but Miho is still a hottie.

Oh and yes, Jessica Alba dancing...slow motion. droolio

Bardock42
what about hotness? who is hotter?
I'd say Miho again....GoGo just didnt do it for me..she looked strange....maybe CAUSE I AM NOT A PAEDOPHILE, Ken!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd say Miho again....GoGo just didnt do it for me..she looked strange....maybe CAUSE I AM NOT A PAEDOPHILE, Ken!

Pfft...she's of age now. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i really dont think jessica alba is all that. i like jessica biel much much more.

nitro-swicked
no expression

Bardock42
no expression

Ken Kenobi
i really dont think jessica alba is all that. i like jessica biel much much more.

I say both. no expression

Rogue Jedi
i give alba a 7, biel a 9, and FJ an 11!!!

Bardock42
i give alba a 7, biel a 9, and FJ an 11!!!
Well of course it sucks that you and FJ are not into the same girls....

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I say both. no expression
Biel is sad .....yes...she sucks...I hate her ever since first seeing her on 7th Heaven.

Snoopbert
zOMG and 11! Take that bak1!!!!1

DarkC
ok, so FJ and i bought the Sin City DVD the other day. she has developed a habit of watching the part where Jessica Alba is dancing OVER AND OVER again, saying how hot she is. FJ isnt Bi, but i cannot resist on the occasional good natured ribbing!!! laughing
Hell, even straight ladies should admit that! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.