Darth Nihilus vs A Vong Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Well Nihilus is mostly known for his eating technique and the Vong are mostly known for being unable to touch with the force (I think) and are really tough warriors. Don't know if this is a good thread, that's up to you to deside, I don't think it's been done though.

Deus Ex
I guess it depends on how good a duellist Nihilus is.

Se7in
Though we don't know how good Nihilus is as a duelist, from pure speculation, I would say a Vong Slayer.

Deus Ex
Same here.

Darth Traya
Nihilus wins this.

He took care of Kreia quite easily and in the deleted scenes he tosses Sion around like a ragdoll.

kamikz
Yeah probably, though he might have used his eating technique to weaken her and she might have been wounded before he began to slap her around. About Sion, I don't know, mabey that's why they deleted the scenes. (haha just kidding)

kamikz
Sorry for doubble posting but does force powers work effectivly on Vong?? I know Kyp was a very strong force user and jedi still he didn't manage to beat one. (Slayer)

Darth Traya
If they don't work on Vong, then I don't know.

Fishy
Wasn't the force hidden in them but still present?

If there is still a little piece of the force present it wouldn't matter Nihilus would eat that and kill the Vong.

And Nihilus did use his force eating ability against both Sion and Nihilus when he was slapping them around like rag dolls.

Darth Traya
Sion gets wasted in the cut content, he just raises his arm and Sion limps off and some of the crew are dissolved in the ferocity of the blast.

Darth_Glentract
The Vong lost their connection somehow. It is thought Sekot did it to them like the Exile did to himself, but I personally wonder if they didn't have the same thing happen to them that happened to the Rakata.

In anycase, Nihilus would not be able to eat one, but force lightning, or any force attack that strikes with energy is. We don't know how good Nihilus is though.

Personally, I don't know.

Illustrious
We know that Nihilus when assaulted by the Exile and his posse he went down. That's about the extent of his fighting ability we know of. We don't know anything about his actual abilities, so it may well have been a 1 in a million occurence. This fight can't be decided based on what we know.

Darth_Glentract
Nihilus probably doesn't have good skills with a lightsaber though because he normally just eats his opponents.

Ianus
That's like saying a general would be a poor fighter because he leads men most of the time. It's not always the case. And watching Nihilus' lightsaber animations, he is pretty quick.

Darth_Glentract
I'm just saying that it isn't going to be his strong-point. Also, a frontline genreal, like Mace, Hoth, Malak or Obi-wan is good, but the kind just sit on ships, although not horrible, aren't the greatest(Ackbar, for example). I know it sounds dumb to compare Ackbar to Nihilus, but you get my point.

Ianus
Well, Nihilus could be very good with a saber AND be a force eating beast. It's not out of the question. And for all we know the Exile beat him because they're the same person and have similarly badass skills.

Darth_Glentract
Woah. They are the same guy? I complety missed that part.

Ianus
Uh, yeah. Don't you remember when me and Fishy would dissect that game? Cut scenes back it up. Nihilus is the Force shade of the Exile. They're identical for all intents and purposes save for physical appearance, since Nihilus is uber tall.

Darth_Glentract
I vaguely remember that. I don't remember Nihilus being the Exile though.

Illustrious
It wasn't explicitly mentioned, but that is a strong suspicion. It does seem highly suspicious that Exile becomes a "wound" and then Traya suddenly "fishes" Nihilus from the depths of hell.

That along with some other issues that I'm sure Janus and Fishy have dissected give that theory some merit. I'm not going to make a call on it, but I will recognize it as being put out.

Darth_Glentract
Both were holes in the Force though. Where did the Exile's presence go? Also, their is the physical differences, but that can be explained easily. Where did Nihilus get his training from(such as instakill)?

Ianus
Hm. Let's see...

Kreia calls Nihilus' ability the pinnacle of a Sith technique being taught at Malachor V. This implies that Nihilus probably went beyond the teachings of Malachor (Where Kreia probably learned her instakill Force drain and how the Sith assassins learned to track and feed off of other Force user's powers.) and probably due to the natural state of Nihilus- he's a Force shade created by a jedi separating himself from the Force because of the atrocity at Malachor V. No doubt he is hallow inside not being a real person and needs to feed to sustain himself. It's probably FROM Nihilus that the Sith learned of the technique.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Both were holes in the Force though. Where did the Exile's presence go? Also, their is the physical differences, but that can be explained easily. Where did Nihilus get his training from(such as instakill)?

The Exile lost his connection to the force, where it went? Nihilus perhaps? We don't know but its gone whether its Nihilus or not remains hard to figure out.

Where Nihilus got his technique? The same place the Exile got his Malachor V... It can not be learned. They just do it, whether they want it or not they do. They need to... Nihilus far more so then the Exile.. But both do it without training it.

NihilusDark
Originally posted by Fishy
Wasn't the force hidden in them but still present?

If there is still a little piece of the force present it wouldn't matter Nihilus would eat that and kill the Vong.

And Nihilus did use his force eating ability against both Sion and Nihilus when he was slapping them around like rag dolls.

Hi (first post, so sorry if im asking an obvious question, I found these forums on google lol) but where would one find these deleted scenes with Nihilus, more specifically this one in the above quote. As you can tell by my name im a big Nihilus "fanboy" if you will lol smile

Thnx

NihilusDark
anyone? lol confused

Darth_Glentract
Search for them on dogpile.com

NihilusDark
maybe im just blind but I can't find them on any search engine mad

Ianus
Use quotation marks and search for "KOTOR II" and its ending or something. Or check at Obsidian forums.

NihilusDark
Still no dice sad Anychance someone might have the link to them somewhere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.