batman,deathstroke vs cap.america,black panther,daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins both sides get a week of prep?

Metalmanx
You gave Batman prep?

On these boards it might as well be "Phoenix vs. Captain America, Black Panther, and Daredevil" now.

But, for the sake of argument...I do believe that BP can prep just as well as Batman does. Since BP is Batman 2.0 and all.

I personally think Deathstroke will be the hardest to defeat here, not Batman. I actually think any of the three can take Batman after a looooooooong, epic battle.

It would probably require a double team on DS to gradually wear him down to be defeated.

So, I give the Trio the victory, 6/10.

JediMasterLuke5
Daredevil sucks literally, he's not even that great of a fighter. Deathstroke shoots Daredevil, Deathstroke over BlackPanther, Batman over Captain America.

Metalmanx
Do me a favor. Go actually read a Daredevil comic.

Then come back here and attempt to say that Daredevil is not great fighter.

Seriously, go for it. Take your time even.

Darth Macabre
Daredevil getting shot so quick and easily is highly unlikely.

I agree Deathstroke is the hardest out of them to take down. But the trio wins 7 out of 10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Do me a favor. Go actually read a Daredevil comic.

Then come back here and attempt to say that Daredevil is not great fighter.

Seriously, go for it. Take your time even.

You made it so that i have nothing to say now lol. Some people have such a bad lack of knowledge about certain characters, but yet are quick to say something negative about them. Go figure. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.