Clone Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronch_Jedi
Ok, so some how the emperor will control them in the ep.3 right? Cause he has no army big enough to em'

yerssot
he already controls them in AOTC you know

greedo
Birth of the Storm Troopers interesting the Storm Troopers were cloned from Janga Fett

yerssot
Jango

greedo
Ooops...ever since that shot to the head from Solo...I have had a hard time with letters...but I am feeling much better now... eek!

Ronch_Jedi
But in the movie the jedis, new republic etc. doesn't know that

yerssot
his name?

"They're using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army"

Mujaffa
that line says it all

queeq
Pay attention, Ronch.

Captain REX
Doesn't matter anyway. Master Windu decapitated him. eek!

Julie
It was a lovely, clean swipe...

LaurenE147
Did anyone else see the shadow that bounced out of the helmet? That was Jango's head, right?

yerssot
yes

LaurenE147
OK. I didn't see that the first time and I thought that there might be a chance that he wasn't dead or something.

Ronch_Jedi
Isn't there suppose to be blood when someone gets their head cut off

peluffo

Ushgarak
Yes, but cauterised or otherwise something has to happen to the blood that was in the throat at the time. TPM has the blood dissolving to mist at once; this was too hardcore for a decapitation shot, though.

queeq
Canon wise, I don't think that is fact though. When OB1 cuts walrusman's arm in ANH, there IS blood on the floor.

finti
yup

yerssot
indeed

perhaps the place were you cut it will give blood or none?

Ushgarak
To be fair there would be blood on the floor even with a perfectly cauterised wound; youy can't just prevent any blood coming out at all.

In the end, I just think associtating blood with decapitation was a problem censor-wise.

finti
yeah it is a censor thing for sure

queeq
Would have made a nice fountain and an X-rating. big grin

Gundark
Luke should have taken off a few heads on the sail barge.

Corran
The sailbarge, Mmmm, that reminds me of Leia in the Bikini, thanks Gundy wink

finti
smile ah bikini

Gundark
You guys.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LaurenE147
I wonder if theses movies would be so popular with these boys were it not for the women.

finti
yes they would

Corran
You'd have to loose the Lightsabre fights and the starfighters at least before we wouldn't like them. The women are just like an added extra, the icing on the cake if you like! wink

queeq
Indeed. Many toys are always good for boys. big grin

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) great so now that we've covered rhyming.....

Captain REX
For people that wanna see the blood flow, get Jedi Outcast. Use the code to cut all limbs off all the time, download the patch that makes blood appear, download another patch that makes Jango Fett a AI bot that you fight, download the patch for Mace Windu, and download the patch for a purple lightsaber, and...presto! recreat the scene anywhere you like and have blood come squirting out of his neck. Woohoo! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
The gaming community worries me sometimes.

Captain REX
Muahahahahahaha!!! evil face evil face evil face

LaurenE147
*Runs away scared*

yerssot
great! I downloaded JediMoves 2.0 and now my MP doesn't work anymore!

Captain REX
haha! stick out tongue

LaurenE147
Bad day?

yerssot
bad life!

LaurenE147
I'm sure one good thing has happened to you in your whole life.

Captain REX
"It's all Obi-Wan's fault!" laughing out loud

yerssot
no, but according to deathwatch, it will in 2059

Julie
Ummm yes, but maybe it has something to do with the lightsaber....you know the old- flesh cauterizes because of the intense heat thing.....

LaurenE147
*pats Yerss comfortingly* We're all looking forward to that day, too. wink

Julie
I think I've already had several good things happen to me....like graduation......don't worry yerssot...your time will come

LaurenE147
Um, yeah. That too.

Julie
sort of back tot he topic: I recently bought a clone trooper for my action figure collection. wink

LaurenE147
You probably could've just melted the front of the helmet of one of your stormtroopers.

Julie
True, but then I wouldn't have the pretty box.....besides the old storm troopers are packed away in a box somewhere....my new collection is all over my room

yerssot
*sigh*
I can only find wave #1 overhere... and to think I'm a collector of the action figures... I HATE it! I'm running to the store each day to see if they have any new figures, but NO and they always say "Oh, but Hasbro will make a delivery pretty soon"

Corran
Can't you just order it online?

yerssot
have no credit card

Corran
Don't you know anyone that does, they order it and pay by card and you just give them the cash.

yerssot
ok...rephrasing it...my parents won't let me

Corran
How is

a requote of

yerssot
I don't have a credit card, therefor I have to ask others for it, and my parents won't let me

LaurenE147
no credit cards suck

Corran
I've just got this idea I may try to take a patent out of and then sell to a bank.

People who do not have credit cards(minors, people with bad credit rating, people who do not agree with Credit cards etc) who wish to buy something online or via telephone can go to the bank purchase a special shall we call it 'deposit card' where they have deposited money into the bank against it, when they try to purchase something on-line, the 'deposit card' number is the number that the verification is done against, the credit limit would be the value of the 'deposit' against the card, this would allow people without credit to purchase things on-line.

I truly am a genius.

Yerss this would solve your problem, however, by the time I get this all sorted out, you will probably have been in full-time employment for some years and have your own credit cards.

LaurenE147
You could be rich.

Can I borrow some money?

yerssot
it's not allowed for minors here

Corran
If it all works and I do become rich, hell everyone call borrow some money.

Julie
I'll keep that in mind

Corran
Yes, and it would be VERY special interest for you Julie. wink

Julie
*raises one eyebrow*

yerssot
*raises the other one*

Ushgarak
Yerss! Leave Julie's eyebrows alone!

yerssot
*lowers Julies eyebrown*
but it's fun uncle Ush!

Julie
ok well now that my eye brows are back in their propper positions.....we can get back to talking about the clone troopers.

yerssot
why?

Julie
because if we don't get back on the topic soon one of the modes will shut this thread down,....that's why.

yerssot
gotcha!

they're CGI big grin

Julie
confused
you truely are perplexing sometimes

yerssot
I aim to please

Julie
good to know mad (no meaning for this I just thought it was cute wink )

yerssot
ah, a cute smilie for a cute lady wink

Dexx
yerss, you hunk wink

yerssot
later dexx, I'm chatting to the lovely Julie first

Dexx
i see

Julie
with glasses or contacts or just your wonderful vision????

Dexx
laser vision for me.. cool

Julie
big grin I've got laser-vision envy

Dexx
i've got laser vison plus* 2.0

finti
how right you are Julie.
Back on topic or......

Dexx
ok...clone troopers. They're so........................hmmmm.....i got it!
white!!

Julie
Not all of them are totally white...there is a ranking system by color...I'm not positive I know what they all are...I believe that the green clone troopers are Sergeants....the Red ones are Commanders I think and the Yellow ones are Captains....I forget what the blue ones were.....can anyone tell me?

yerssot
errr, it's somewhere said on sw.c

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah well that's doesn't help lazy ole me out right now . does it?

yerssot
it did helped lazy old me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
and will you enlighten the rest of us????

finti
topic please

Julie
What topic? * innocent look*

Oh yes storm troopers...I maintain that they aren't as cute as clones.....but they do make for very effective bad guys...

Corran
Is it just their helmets Julie? Huh, huh.

Julie
yes.....especially the colored ones....blue and red

Corran
Huh, huh,

Julie
non comittal...huh.....oh well....so do you like the clone troopers that are blue...or red...or yellow...or some other color?

queeq
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Actually I don't really care much for the Clone troopers, they don't have the same amusing ineptitude of the storm troopers.

Julie
too efficient for ya ehh....oh well give it time...incompitence comes with the times...

SlipknoT
I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.