Daredevil versus Wolverine!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* who wins?

jesserw21
wolvie though that kick gots to hurt

RAGE17
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320860&highlight=daredevil+vs+wolverine

Metalmanx
Daredevil. He beat him in that comic, too.

"Daredevil narrowly manages to defeat Wolverine, who ends up severely wounded." Wolverine #24 (3rd series). That's straight from the description of the comic.

He has the means to do, and has done it. So, Daredevil wins.

Creshosk
Was that the one where Wolverine was after this one guy so was distracted by trying to get the guy, rather than focusing on the fight?

willRules
The ironic thing in that issue is that logan had technological enhancements built in, telling him where to attack and such, yet DD still won............

IMO wolverine wins this 6/10 times

jrodslam
Daredevil wins imo.

Darth Macabre
Daredevil

scotsmn
Wolverine, he can take way more punishment and one shot from him can be fatal. 1 on 1 with no distractions Wolverine takes this easy.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx

"Daredevil narrowly manages to defeat Wolverine, who ends up severely wounded." Wolverine #24 (3rd series). That's straight from the description of the comic.

Wait. . .

That was the one where Wolverine was bieng controlled by Hydra. . .

Pssh. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it starts off with Wolverine stradling Daredevil ready to kill him. . . And Elektra shoots through the window distracting him.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Wow. . . That's just . . . Wow. . .

Yeah Daredevil clearly wins because of . . . just wow. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucid Lui
Daredevil could take Wolverine. But Wolverine wins 6/10...

jrodslam
Originally posted by scotsmn
Wolverine, he can take way more punishment and one shot from him can be fatal. 1 on 1 with no distractions Wolverine takes this easy.

True Wolverine can take more punishment than Daredevil, but it canse said that he can take more punishment than anyone in Marvel depending on the writer. It is also true that one shot can be fatal, but Daredevil is used to fighting foes to where one shot can be fatal.

Daredevil is a better fighting technician than Wolverine, and would be able to dodge Wovlerine better than Wolverine can dodge him. Daredevils smarts gives him the victory. Rendering body and limbs useless is key to victory for DD.

Creshosk
Originally posted by jrodslam
True Wolverine can take more punishment than Daredevil, but it canse said that he can take more punishment than anyone in Marvel depending on the writer. It is also true that one shot can be fatal, but Daredevil is used to fighting foes to where one shot can be fatal.

Daredevil is a better fighting technician than Wolverine, and would be able to dodge Wovlerine better than Wolverine can dodge him. Daredevils smarts gives him the victory. Rendering body and limbs useless is key to victory for DD. Pssh, okay, So Wolverine can't outlast DD?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk
Pssh, okay, So Wolverine can't outlast DD?

It won't last long enough for endurance to be a problem.

scotsmn
It won't last long enough for endurance to be a problem.

You got THAT right.

Creshosk
It won't last long enough for endurance to be a problem. Well unfortuantly for DD Wolverine has more to offer. DD has to hit certian spots, which is easier said than done.

And if under his own power against another martial artist, he might actually use his fighting skill, as he usually does when fighting another martial artist. . . Of course what we see as beserk fury in the panels doesn't really tell how he's actually fighting, as he can still plow through ninjas. . .

Who knows though?

I'm uncertain who could win. . right now I'm like 6/10 to wolvie. Fairly uncertain but leaning toward wolvie. . .

jrodslam
Pssh, okay, So Wolverine can't outlast DD?

I never mentioned DD outlasting Wolverine if youre reffering to endurance. Wolverine most likely has the edge in that department. However it would take a while for Daredevil to tire.

I was just mentioning that Daredevils smarts gives him the victory. Rendering body and limbs useless is key to victory for DD. Daredevil even once used a tachnique that Wolverine himself didnt know.

I say Daredevil 6/10.

cheldon

in one comic? come on. wolverine is much stronger. more durability. can move faster when beserk. just as good at dodging if he wants to. better weaponry. plus his hits are much harder and there is no kick or weird wrestling move dd can do that will be too much for wolverine. this is'nt bias fanboy @#$$, it's just true. take a look at their stats.

cheldon
and this thread has been done before, so i'm not gonna go into detail on why wolverine wins.

DrDoom101
how did daredevil beat wolverine in the comics?

cheldon
Originally posted by DrDoom101
how did daredevil beat wolverine in the comics?

ask the writer. he probably flipped a coin.

leonidas
dd's tough, but wolvie takes the majority imo. dd couldn't do a damn thing to omega red, while we've seen wolvie's tussles with him.

and if he goes nuts/berserk, dd has ZERO chance.

regular wolvie - 6-7/10

nuts wolvie - 10/10

joesha28
DD can be a badass at times. That "get out of my city" thing really pushes him on. He can beat Wolvie, but on the minimum. He lacks resourches unlike Batman, but clever nuff to take down even Spidey. Why wld you think that Cap been hounding DD for the Avengers than?
But Wolvie will win more fights though.

jrodslam
Wolverine may be slightly stronger than Daredevil. He may also be fast, but he shouldnt be able to tag DD. Daredevilalso has an agility advantage over Wovie. Like ive said before, Daredevil doesnt have to be strong to put Wolverine down. Take out the limbs and continue to execute.

I didnt see the fight with DD and Red, but just because DD couldnt do much to him doesnt automatically mean that he loses to Wolverine. Wolverine gets his ass handed to him by Red as well. Just cause A beats B easily and beats C with effort, doesnt mean that C would beat B.

joesha28
any scan of that Daredevil vs wolvie?

cheldon
Wolverine may be slightly stronger than Daredevil. He may also be fast, but he shouldnt be able to tag DD. Daredevilalso has an agility advantage over Wovie. Like ive said before, Daredevil doesnt have to be strong to put Wolverine down. Take out the limbs and continue to execute.

I didnt see the fight with DD and Red, but just because DD couldnt do much to him doesnt automatically mean that he loses to Wolverine. Wolverine gets his ass handed to him by Red as well. Just cause A beats B easily and beats C with effort, doesnt mean that C would beat B.

healing factor has proven to handle alot more than just punches from daredevil

JediMasterLuke5
Wolverine beats his ass. Wolverine is the superior fighter and has the healing ability, plus those deadly weapons. Wolverine 9/10

leonidas
that's obviously true, jr, but wolvie pretty much equals or > then dd in every category. dd has shown a lot of difficulty hangin with the big boys at times (hulk, red, just a couple off the top of my head). hulk can't ko wolvie -- how, realistically, will dd do it? nerve shots? healing SHOULD deal with that. brains are his best bet and i said i could see him winning fights -- just not the majority.

and believe me -- it PAINS me to admit that. i LOVE dd and have never liked wolverine . . .

jrodslam
DD hanged with Namor for a bit. True Wolverine hangs with them alot better but we all know thats due to Wolverine being so loved in Marvel.

Im not quite sure that the healing factor would be able to null the nerve shots. Theres nothing to heal or repair, me thinks.

cheldon
DD hanged with Namor for a bit. True Wolverine hangs with them alot better but we all know thats due to Wolverine being so loved in Marvel.

Im not quite sure that the healing factor would be able to null the nerve shots. Theres nothing to heal or repair, me thinks.

he is able to heal damaged nerve tissue. just as quickly as regular tissue.

scotsmn
In berzerker rage, Wolverine cannot be predicted, even by telepaths.
Wolverine #168

cheldon
Originally posted by scotsmn
In berzerker rage, Wolverine cannot be predicted, even by telepaths.
Wolverine #168

plus his adrenaline is off the charts in that state, which makes him heal faster and move more quickly.

jrodslam
Originally posted by cheldon
he is able to heal damaged nerve tissue. just as quickly as regular tissue.

Hitting pressure points and rendering the muscle limp, doesnt damage the nerve tissue or muscle. Theres nothing to heal.

JediMasterLuke5
Hitting pressure points and rendering the muscle limp, doesnt damage the nerve tissue or muscle. Theres nothing to heal.
But when getting stab by the superior fighter with his claws DD dies.

leonidas
hmm, that's interesting. but, conversely, wolvie is as skilled a fighter as dd. i could make the SAME argument for wolvie.

jr, if he kept his claws in, do you think dd's a better fighter? personally i think it is VERY close. too close. i'd call it 50/50. i MIGHT (big might) give dd a slight advantage, but wolvie's healing makes the difference up.

with claws, i say it's still 6/10 wolverine.

10/10 berserker.

joesha28
How come Wolvie did not know the move that DD did to him?

scotsmn

I'm not sure about that. I think the nerve cells get damaged, not destroyed when you pinch/hit pressure points. Wolverine would heal quickly from those attacks.

What is DD's staff made of? If it's not very tough I can see him losing it.

joesha28
Not adamantium, but the way he uses it is impressive. Must be some metal.

peejayd
* let's not forget DD's radar sense & exceptional agility... don't count out the blind lawyer just yet...

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
jr, if he kept his claws in, do you think dd's a better fighter? personally i think it is VERY close. too close.

H2h? I do think DD is a better fighter than Wolverine. If Wolverine is, he doesnt show it much and thats what leads me to say that.

jrodslam
Originally posted by joesha28
How come Wolvie did not know the move that DD did to him?

No no. Daredevil and Wolverine were fighting a bunch of thugs, not each other lol. Sorry about that.

Daredevil hit a pressure point on a guy and Wolverine didnt know what DD did. He though he klilled him.

cheldon
Originally posted by peejayd
* let's not forget DD's radar sense & exceptional agility... don't count out the blind lawyer just yet...

senses between them is about a tie. he won't get any damage done because of the lack of weapons.

joesha28
I share the same view as jrod abt Logan. Logan to me seems like a slice n dice character. The talk abt arts that Logan learnt over the years was not really shown.

jrodslam
Originally posted by joesha28
Not adamantium, but the way he uses it is impressive. Must be some metal.

Youre right. I doubt its adamantium, but when he throws it, hes constantly knocking his opponents out. It has to be some type of metal.

joesha28
Yeah why isn't it been disclose yet?

jrodslam
Heres the move. Superior fighter imo.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7808/wolvieanddd3uu.th.jpg

peejayd
Originally posted by cheldon
senses between them is about a tie. he won't get any damage done because of the lack of weapons.

* i doubt it, dude... Logan might have enhances senses but they are not as acute as DD's... DD got a very big advantage in this department...

* DD does not lack weapon... he got a multi-purpose metal billy club, in which he uses very efficiently unlike an old fart swinging his arms with adamntium claws... ooopps, sorry, can't help myself...

* my point is, DD got more acute senses than Logan, DD can easily evade / dodge Logan's attacks and dish out an attack of his own in the process, save DD's exceptional agility...

peejayd
Heres the move. Superior fighter imo.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7808/wolvieanddd3uu.th.jpg

* nice post, dude... never saw Logan doing something that impressive... save Logan's move ala-John Woo style in the movies & playstation games...

jrodslam
^ Dont you mean Daredevil?

peejayd
* i mean, i really never saw Logan doing something impressive, or as impressive as what DD did in the comics you've shown...

Creshosk
* i mean, i really never saw Logan doing something impressive, or as impressive as what DD did in the comics you've shown...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/shangchi.htm

jrodslam

Whats so impressive about that? Just asking. embarrasment

peejayd

* it's savage... stick out tongue

Creshosk
Whats so impressive about that? Just asking. embarrasment Impressive about what?

* it's savage... stick out tongue What is?

peejayd
* oh? you mean, the comic you posted, it is impressive for you...

* not impressive for me... sorry... IMO, it's savage...

* let's loosen up a bit...

Creshosk
* oh? you mean, the comic you posted, it is impressive for you...

* not impressive for me... sorry... IMO, it's savage...

* let's loosen up a bit... Savage? What do you mean?

peejayd
* forgive my vocabulary... i mean, compared to DD's swift, sweet shot; the pic you've shown seems barbaric... well, we cannot take that away from Logan... coz he always shows his animalistic side in his individual fights...

Creshosk
* forgive my vocabulary... i mean, compared to DD's swift, sweet shot; the pic you've shown seems barbaric... well, we cannot take that away from Logan... coz he always shows his animalistic side in his individual fights... Nobody said it had to be poetic, just impressive.

jrodslam
Nobody said it had to be poetic, just impressive.

What was impressive about that?

Creshosk
What was impressive about that? About what?

What is "that"?

come on I want to hear you phrase the complete question.

jrodslam
What was impressive about the scan you posted? He had Shang-Chi down. I dont think anything was impressive about that. Thats just me though.

sam_drugbringer
Wolverine wins beacuse he's the best at what he does.

jrodslam
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Wolverine wins beacuse he's the best at what he does.

Making people jobb.

sam_drugbringer
Or he's a mutant with a healing factor that gives him more endurance then any human, a lethal weapon in his skeletal system, and a century of combat experience.

Lucid Lui
Problem is, he's gone from being an actual threat, to just being pounded on all the time. He used to be one of the best martial artists in the MU, but that's no longer credible because he constantly being beaten down by any old baddy. Writers seem to think we'll be impressed by seeing him heal from pretty much anything. Well i'd be much more impressed if i saw him enter a fight and actually use some of that combat experiance he's supposed to have.

sam_drugbringer
The only normal human that can defeat Wolverine is Nick Fury. And he's a total badass.

Lucid Lui
well, DD ain't exactly normal is he...

joesha28
You cld coz, DD has four senses that makes up fpr his eyes.

peejayd
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Problem is, he's gone from being an actual threat, to just being pounded on all the time. He used to be one of the best martial artists in the MU, but that's no longer credible because he constantly being beaten down by any old baddy. Writers seem to think we'll be impressed by seeing him heal from pretty much anything. Well i'd be much more impressed if i saw him enter a fight and actually use some of that combat experiance he's supposed to have.

* very well said... cool

wolverine8888
The only normal human that can defeat Wolverine is Nick Fury. And he's a total badass.
dude nick would die extremely fact to wolverine he has admittewd it befor.
also DD is human
wolverine is superhuman.
wolverine is master of almost every form if not every form of combat.
DD master of like 3 forms if that.
wolverine has an insane healing factor.
wolverine has more then 100 years of fighting experiences

jrodslam
"wolverine is master of almost every form if not every form of combat."

Thats never been shown nor said.

"DD master of like 3 forms if that."

True about 3 is mastered. However, he knows many more and is an expert in them as well. At least DD shows many of his abilityies.

wolverine8888
wolverine shows his abilites all the time ugg which ive posted countless comics of it. also most every hand book it has said this and it has been stated in comics as well about wolverine know vertualy every single fighting style.

wolverine8888
but thats besides the piont wolverine gunna take this fight.

sam_drugbringer
Wolverine dosen't quite get a 7 for fighting styles, but he is defeintly more exsperinced then DD.

Again, he does take this.

wolverine8888
wolverine is a 7 lol. but I agree with the rest of ur statement

sam_drugbringer
Yeha, but he really dosen't deserve it. Lady Shiva he's not. Much of his years were spent being tested on or wandering the countryside.

wolverine8888
not realy. those testers also trained him in mnay mnay forms a combat. he also on the road pritty much was training also.

sam_drugbringer
Shang-Chi has a 5.

I'm not trusting it.

wolverine8888
um yes shang -chi does have a 5 for good reason. he is only a mster in one form of combat. he the master of kung-fu. u could be level 5 and still be a better fighter then a level 6. level 5 just means ur a master of only one form of combat which he is.

sam_drugbringer
He's master of many related combat styles.

He at least deserves a 6.

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine shows his abilites all the time ugg which ive posted countless comics of it. also most every hand book it has said this and it has been stated in comics as well about wolverine know vertualy every single fighting style.

Hmmm. Wolverine shows his abilities all the time to make one think hes more skilled than Daredevil? Not at all. What countless comics did you post that showed Wolverine using fighting skills that are better than DD's?

Can you tell me which handbook states Wolverine knows every single fighting style? If youre going by Marvel stats, once again that means nothing to me and mony others on this forum. Are you sayingthat just cause hes rated a 7? Captain America is rated a 7 as well, but im sure he doesnt even know every fighting style there is.

Can you post some proof please? Or more proof for that matter? big grin

Creshosk
"wolverine is master of almost every form if not every form of combat."

Thats never been shown

Yeha, but he really dosen't deserve it.

Superman can't dodge bullets, why? Because it's never been shown.

Part of the problem is Wolverine doesn't NEED to always apply that knowledge, why because he has the durability and healing factor and doesn't seem too bothered by pain. He does however apply it when he feels he needs to, particularly against other martial artists.

wolverine8888
nbut the thing is he only a mster of kun-fu thou the others are related he is not master of them . thou i get were ur comming from he does no many forms but he relay only has one mastery. I think they should not go from how many styles u mastered to how skilled u are. because he is easiliy over most of the level 6 in skill.

sam_drugbringer
I still don't think he's a master of every from of combat.

jrodslam
u could be level 5 and still be a better fighter then a level 6.

Hmmm. Yet noone can be a better fighter than Wolverine ehh? Just cause hes a 7 by the handbooks?

wolverine8888
god jrod ur a pain in my asses now i gotta go throu my comics which by the way is well over a 1000. dam it this may take awhile

wolverine8888
Hmmm. Yet noone can be a better fighter than Wolverine ehh? Just cause hes a 7 by the handbooks?
he punked shang chi in 2 panels

jrodslam
Part of the problem is Wolverine doesn't NEED to always apply that knowledge, why because he has the durability and healing factor and doesn't seem too bothered by pain. He does however apply it when he feels he needs to, particularly against other martial artists.

Who and how many people has he fought where he applied that knowledge to where one would or could say hes better than Daredevil? Id just like to know. Conditions, length of the fight, person. Stuff like that. big grin

jrodslam
god jrod ur a pain in my asses now i gotta go throu my comics which by the way is well over a 1000. dam it this may take awhile

Ill wait. big grin

jrodslam
he punked shang chi in 2 panels

So that means hes better than DD? Lol.

DD punked Captain America in 1 panel. DD is the greatest fighter in Marvel.

Creshosk
Who and how many people has he fought where he applied that knowledge to where one would or could say hes better than Daredevil? Id just like to know. Conditions, length of the fight, person. Stuff like that. big grin I could challenge you to the same question.

Wolverine hangs out with the X-men mostly, who does he frequently go up against? Superpowered beings.

Wolverine has still beaten Shingen, and Ogun and even Shang Chi.

Creshosk
So that means hes better than DD? Lol.

DD punked Captain America in 1 panel. DD is the greatest fighter in Marvel. Could we see a scan of that?

wolverine8888
not to mention mister x, along with electra and pylocke

jrodslam
Wolverine has still beaten Shingen, and Ogun and even Shang Chi.

Shingen Harada had no superhuman abilities but was in peak physical condition and was one of the finest swordsman in all of Japan. Highly intelligent, Shingen had extensive knowledge of human anatomy, pressure points, and also great knowledge of poisons and assassination techniques. He was highly skilled in the management of criminal organizations and very well connected in the international criminal underworld, particularly in areas of drug traffic.

Doesnt seem impressive at all.

Ogun was a ninja and martial arts master who acted as Wolverine's mentor. Very little is known of his past or the exact nature of his abilities, but he was apparently a mutant who could possess and control minds via telepathy. His reflexes and reaction time also appear to have been enhanced beyond the range attainable by normal humans, such as that he was easily a match for Wolverine. Note that either or both of these abilities may have been wholly or partially mystical in nature.

He doesnt seem impressive either besides the telepathy.

Chang Chi is a master of Kung Fu and knows other related disciplines. Daredevil knows Kung-Fu, other asian style fighting techniques as well as some American style fighting. Hed probably beat Shang-Chi as well.

jrodslam
Could we see a scan of that?

big grin

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2644/ddvscapandherc7gy.th.jpg

Creshosk
Shingen Harada had no superhuman abilities but was in peak physical condition and was one of the finest swordsman in all of Japan. Highly intelligent, Shingen had extensive knowledge of human anatomy, pressure points, and also great knowledge of poisons and assassination techniques. He was highly skilled in the management of criminal organizations and very well connected in the international criminal underworld, particularly in areas of drug traffic.

Doesnt seem impressive at all. And yet Wolverine beat him while drugged. smile

Could Dardevil do that?

Didn't think so. wink

Ogun was a ninja and martial arts master who acted as Wolverine's mentor. Very little is known of his past or the exact nature of his abilities, but he was apparently a mutant who could possess and control minds via telepathy. His reflexes and reaction time also appear to have been enhanced beyond the range attainable by normal humans, such as that he was easily a match for Wolverine. Note that either or both of these abilities may have been wholly or partially mystical in nature.

He doesnt seem impressive either besides the telepathy. Right. . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chang Chi is a master of Kung Fu and knows other related disciplines. Daredevil knows Kung-Fu, other asian style fighting techniques as well as some American style fighting. Hed probably beat Shang-Chi as well.

So who has Daredevil beaten that's soooo impressive? yawn

Creshosk
big grin

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2644/ddvscapandherc7gy.th.jpg And do you think he could repeat that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The underdog takes out the team. . Guess DD has a jobber aura too huh? yawn

jrodslam
And yet Wolverine beat him while drugged. smile

Could Dardevil do that?

Didn't think so. wink

Something called a healing factor? Unless the druggs nulled that out ehh?

So who has Daredevil beaten that's soooo impressive? yawn

Spiderman, Cap, Hercules, Wolverine, Punisher, Taskmaster, Diamond form absorbing man, as well as others. I think Iron Fist too have to check that one out.

jrodslam
And do you think he could repeat that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The underdog takes out the team. . Guess DD has a jobber aura too huh? yawn

Of course he can. Thats the problem here. DD is highly underestimated on this forum.

Creshosk
Something called a healing factor? Unless the druggs nulled that out ehh? They slowed it down and messed it up. . . But hey Could DD do it?

Nope. laughing

Spiderman, So has Wolverine.
Cap, When Cap didn't know what he was up against and for some strange reason decided to jump at him. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hercules,So has wolverine. .
Wolverine, I hope you're not talking about the time Wolverine was being controlled by hydra. . issue started with DD getting his ass saved by Elektra, Wolverine was just about to kill him. laughing
Punisher, So has Wolverine.
Taskmaster, Hmm. . .
Diamond form absorbing man, I'll match that with Hulk. smile
as well as others. I think Iron Fist too have to check that one out.

Yeah, no one really impressive on your list. yawn Wolverine's done some of those, and done others equally impressive.

Knowing taskmaster's weakness he doesn't seem as impressive. as he used to be. no

Of course he can. Thats the problem here. DD is highly underestimated on this forum. Or you know, you're overrating him. . . Cause yeah I guess DD can have Cap for some strange reason jump at daredevil. . that jobber aura works wonders. laughing

So how'd he beat absorbing man? smile

How about Shatterstar? Can DD beat him? wink

Creshosk
Roughhouse? Wendigo? Caliban?

jrodslam
When Cap didn't know what he was up against and for some strange reason decided to jump at him. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats it make excuses for Cap. He saw what happened to Herc and beast. Smart move Cap.

Knowing taskmaster's weakness he doesn't seem as impressive. as he used to be. no

As impressive as he used to be? How far ago is used to be?

So how'd he beat absorbing man? smile

Picked his spots and chipped away. Diamonds are flawed. He used his smars.big grin

How about Shatterstar? Can DD beat him? wink

I dont know of any encounter between the 2, but hed have a chance. Why not?

Creshosk
Thats it make excuses for Cap. He saw what happened to Herc and beast. Smart move Cap. Yes it's rathwer stupid, but had to be done to advance the plot. . .hmm what is that calld? it's on the tip of my tongue. . .

As impressive as he used to be? How far ago is used to be? Yesterday?

When I discovered his weakness he didn't seem as impressive.

Picked his spots and chipped away. Diamonds are flawed. He used his smars.big grinOh right. . . laughing

So the hulk thing is more impressive because hulk doesn't have THAT flaw to exploit. . .

I dont know of any encounter between the 2, but hed have a chance. Why not?

Because Daredevil beats anyone right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
When I discovered his weakness he didn't seem as impressive.

No matter what you think of him hed still one of the best.

So the hulk thing is more impressive because hulk doesn't have THAT flaw to exploit. . .

What Hulk thing. When did Wolverine beat him? Scans? Hulk was also beat by the "Aura" laughing laughing laughing

Because Daredevil beats anyone right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No...Becuase Daredevil CAN beat anyone. Streetlevel that is. big grin

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361370&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

jrodslam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361370&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

And thats supposed to show what? How good is Shatterstar? He sure as hell didnt look impressive at all.

sam_drugbringer
DIE LIEFIELD!!!!!

Creshosk
And thats supposed to show what? How good is Shatterstar? He sure as hell didnt look impressive at all. did you read the rest of the thread?

wolverine8888
this is for jrod.

(The big dare from x-men lost tales) wolverine nails night crawler well teleportaing and could of killed night crawler if he ahs used a full force hit.
(wolverine onslaught impact 2) once wolverine decides to fight stick, stick can not even lay a hit on wolverine.
(x-men classic 46) demenstrates his fighting skill vs windego
(x-men 168) easiliy defeats a clawed mutant with one strike with out taking a hit.
(x-men classic 71) wolverine takes out sun spot of two occassions with one hit.
(the uncanny x-men 370) wolverine easilioy kills a clone of him self with on swipe do to fighting skill.
(x-men 450) easiliy using just fighting skill defeats x-23 who was trained to kill him.
(wolverine shades of things to come) wolverien kills a demond of very high power by using his skills.
(the uncanny x-men show down with alpha flight) wolverine by him self is taking out team alpha flight.
(x-men classic 109) wolverine defeats lady detah strike using his skills.
wolverine and ghost rider 70) wolverine shows his skills vs 2 extremely skilled ninjas by kill them both with out taking a hit and then killiong a room full of gun men.
(fantastic four versus the x-men) wolverine show his skills by deflect three of long shots blades straigh at havok and dazzler and then catches the l;ast oen to throw at long shot.
(x-force 4) wolverien defeats calabain on 4 punches to do this he would need super human strength which he has but he would also need to have hit calabain int he pervect spots. wolverine also defeats shatter star very easiliy.
(x-men legends reborn #1) wolverine takes out delgado who is super durable and super stornge with durability was further enchanced by his teamate. wolverine did this with one swipe of his claws in one pannel with out kill him.
(x-men 6) maverick admitts he would stand no chance vs wolverine
(x-men 7) a very weaken and beat up wolverine breaks from huge metal arm holders using his strength a lone.( no way a peakhuman could of done it)
(justice,like lighting new thunderbolts enemy of the state tie-in) new swords man says that he can not hold wolverine to much longer.
wolverine is pritty much betaign swords men pritty bad swords men could not lay a single hit on wolverine.
(x-men hellfire hong kong 97) wolverine beats shang-chi very easiliy and very fast using puer fighting.
(uncanny x-men #257) wolevrine beats a bunch of hand ninjas with out taking a hit then battle pylocke and is winning and about to win till her helmet falls off and he realizes who it is and freezes because he can not believe it. if not for that pylocke would be dead.
(the uncanny x-men 268) wolverine using to pipes and pure fighting skill saves captain america life.

wolverine8888
shit i did not mean to summit it yet that was only haft of the ones I planned to show

wolverine8888
hulk vs wolverine#8 is one of the wins wolverine had vs hulk

jrodslam
shit i did not mean to summit it yet that was only haft of the ones I planned to show

You showed nothing. How do we know Wolvie didnt get help or someone stopped it. How do we even know those fights were clear cut victories?

Creshosk
You showed nothing. How do we know Wolvie didnt get help or someone stopped it. How do we even know those fights were clear cut victories? We gotta take your word on things . . . You could always look them up to see if he's right.

wolverine8888
We gotta take your word on things . . . You could always look them up to see if he's right.
yup

wolverine8888
plus I dont have a scanner

wolverine8888
jrod u wanted evidence I gave the god dam evidence................unlike some one I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

peejayd
* DD can beat Wolverine, and vice versa...

wolverine8888
no he can't not with out many plot devices. one vs one open field wolverine 10/10.
in a city daredevil may beable to take a win but not likly

wolverine8888
either way wolverine wins FAR FAR FAR FAR more the daredevil does

Metalmanx
* DD can beat Wolverine, and vice versa...

I agree. They can both beat each other.

Though I'd give DD the slight majority. His ability to sense the attack beforehand would definitely play in DD's favor.

Daredevil 6/10.

peejayd
no he can't not with out many plot devices. one vs one open field wolverine 10/10.
in a city daredevil may beable to take a win but not likly

* don't be modest, try 11/10... it would be more believable with you claiming it... wink

wolverine8888
wolverine faster
wolverines quicker
wolverines stronger
wolverines more durable
wolverine has better reflexes
wolverines more agile
wolverines a better fighter
u do the math

jrodslam
I agree. They can both beat each other.

Though I'd give DD the slight majority. His ability to sense the attack beforehand would definitely play in DD's favor.

Daredevil 6/10.

thumb up Indeed.

Metalmanx
Is that wolverine8888 saying how much better Wolverine is?

I've had him on ignore for about a month now. It really helps when I'm in the mood to only read coherent statements. Which is all the time.

wolverine8888
thumb up Indeed.

does not help when wolverine can do the same thing along with the fact that wolverine moves far quicker. yup DD loses and quick to boot

peejayd
wolverine faster
wolverines quicker
wolverines stronger
wolverines more durable
wolverines more agile
u do the math

* faster? wrong...
* quicker? wrong...
* more durable? adamantium, yes...
* better reflex? wrong...
* more agile? hell, wrong...
* better fighter? when?

* i've done the math... DD wins... stick out tongue

wolverine8888
* faster? wrong...
* quicker? wrong...
* more durable? adamantium, yes...
* better reflex? wrong...
* more agile? hell, wrong...
* better fighter? when?

* i've done the math... DD wins... stick out tongue
ur math most suck.
daredevil=human
wolverine=superhuman
also for sighting skills I have already put down a list of serveral comics

jrodslam
Watch out Wolvie!!!

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1020/wolviedd26zz.th.jpg

Ol'Wolverine would have been decapitated if it werent for DD.

wolverine8888
how does that help ur arguement? also ar eu forgetting wolverene has adamantium skeleton? aslo a daredevil comic hmmmmmmmm. in a wolverine would of been the other way around plus I own that comic

wolverine8888
(The big dare from x-men lost tales) wolverine nails night crawler well teleportaing and could of killed night crawler if he ahs used a full force hit.
(wolverine onslaught impact 2) once wolverine decides to fight stick, stick can not even lay a hit on wolverine.
(x-men classic 46) demenstrates his fighting skill vs windego
(x-men 168) easiliy defeats a clawed mutant with one strike with out taking a hit.
(x-men classic 71) wolverine takes out sun spot of two occassions with one hit.
(the uncanny x-men 370) wolverine easilioy kills a clone of him self with on swipe do to fighting skill.
(x-men 450) easiliy using just fighting skill defeats x-23 who was trained to kill him.
(wolverine shades of things to come) wolverien kills a demond of very high power by using his skills.
(the uncanny x-men show down with alpha flight) wolverine by him self is taking out team alpha flight.
(x-men classic 109) wolverine defeats lady detah strike using his skills.
wolverine and ghost rider 70) wolverine shows his skills vs 2 extremely skilled ninjas by kill them both with out taking a hit and then killiong a room full of gun men.
(fantastic four versus the x-men) wolverine show his skills by deflect three of long shots blades straigh at havok and dazzler and then catches the l;ast oen to throw at long shot.
(x-force 4) wolverien defeats calabain on 4 punches to do this he would need super human strength which he has but he would also need to have hit calabain int he pervect spots. wolverine also defeats shatter star very easiliy.
(x-men legends reborn #1) wolverine takes out delgado who is super durable and super stornge with durability was further enchanced by his teamate. wolverine did this with one swipe of his claws in one pannel with out kill him.
(x-men 6) maverick admitts he would stand no chance vs wolverine
(x-men 7) a very weaken and beat up wolverine breaks from huge metal arm holders using his strength a lone.( no way a peakhuman could of done it)
(justice,like lighting new thunderbolts enemy of the state tie-in) new swords man says that he can not hold wolverine to much longer.
wolverine is pritty much betaign swords men pritty bad swords men could not lay a single hit on wolverine.
(x-men hellfire hong kong 97) wolverine beats shang-chi very easiliy and very fast using puer fighting.
(uncanny x-men #257) wolevrine beats a bunch of hand ninjas with out taking a hit then battle pylocke and is winning and about to win till her helmet falls off and he realizes who it is and freezes because he can not believe it. if not for that pylocke would be dead.
(the uncanny x-men 268) wolverine using to pipes and pure fighting skill saves captain america life.

Creshosk
Watch out Wolvie!!!

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1020/wolviedd26zz.th.jpg

Ol'Wolverine would have been decapitated if it werent for DD. Where Was Daredevil when Wolverine got chopped in the neck by Shingen? By a shot meant to go between the vertebrae? Was Wolverine decapitated then?

No sir, Wolverine was not decapitated then.

Where was Daredevil When Wolverine was chopped in the neck by Silver Samurai? By a shot meant to go between the vertebrae? Was Wolverine decapitated then?

No sir, Wolverine was not decapitated then.

Where was Daredevil during Wolverine: Snikt! when his right arm was burned so badly only his adamantium bones remained? Anything that can be chopped or sliced can be burned. Did Wolverine lose his arm then?

No sir, Wolverine did not lose his arm then.

Where was Daredevil when Nova burned some of Wolverine's flesh off leaving the skeletal arm where you could see the joint During the New X-men's E is for Extinction? Anything that can be chopped or sliced can be burned. Did Wolverine lose his arm then?

No sir, Wolverine did not lose his arm then.

Where was Daredevil in ANY of the fights with the bricks? When their punches should knock his bones off his skeleton? Do they ever knock his bones off of his skeleton?

No sir, They never knock the bones off of his skeleton.

Where was he during Blood Hungry?

Nox explain to me how that person would have succeeded where all those other events I mentioned failed?

Creshosk
Wolverine is faster than the person that DD used the presusure point on. and also note that

http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=423
http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=429
http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=430

Pressure points don't always work, and there are sometimes conditions in which they won't work.

Unless you'd like to prove that Daredevil will be able to land the exact right pressure at the exact right angle on a person who gives Spiderman problems as far as speed goes. wink

peejayd
ur math most suck.
daredevil=human
wolverine=superhuman
also for sighting skills I have already put down a list of serveral comics

* and your math doesn't?

* stating because DD is human & Logan is superhuman, BS... why did you state this, in the first place?

wolverine faster
wolverines quicker
wolverines stronger
wolverines more durable
wolverines more agile
u do the math

* please compose yourself... sad

wolverine8888
because wolverine is a super human and DD is a normaol human ur a fool to think wolverine is not faster then DD

Creshosk
They probably have the same fricken speed, since they both get their speed from skill. . .

They're both just as agile same reason as above. . .

wolverine8888
nope wolverine due to structure and his strength along with healing factor grants him superhuman or enchanced human agilit and reflex thats a whole level over peak human.

jrodslam
Wolverine is faster than the person that DD used the presusure point on. and also note that

http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=423
http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=429
http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=430

Pressure points don't always work, and there are sometimes conditions in which they won't work.

Unless you'd like to prove that Daredevil will be able to land the exact right pressure at the exact right angle on a person who gives Spiderman problems as far as speed goes. wink

Wolverine is faster that that person yes. So. Hes not fast to the point where DD wont lay a hand on him. Whats your point?

Pressure points dont always work. They sure worked everytime iver seen DD use them. What are the conditions where they wont work? Does it have anything to do with this fight?

DD can and have landed pressure point attacks at different angles. Disabled hands, arms, bodys. DD gives Spiderman problems too. You make it seem as if DD cant tag Wolverine.

Ill say this. DD can dodge Wolverine alot better than Wolverine can dodge DD.

peejayd
* granting, without accepting... that DD & Logan got same agility, DD got radar sense, for goodness' sake, DD wins...

jrodslam
nope wolverine due to structure and his strength along with healing factor grants him superhuman or enchanced human agilit and reflex thats a whole level over peak human.

What!? Wolverines agility and reflexes is not due to his strength, healing factor or structure. Its due to extensive training.

Stamina on the other hand would be due to his healing factor. Not the above.

LethalFemme
DD gets gutted period he shouldn't even be fighting him.

wolverine8888
What!? Wolverines agility and reflexes is not due to his strength, healing factor or structure. Its due to extensive training.

Stamina on the other hand would be due to his healing factor. Not the above.
dude he has superhuman agilioty and reflexes u can not just get that from training. he is above what DD can ever get too.

Creshosk
Wolverine is faster that that person yes. So. Hes not fast to the point where DD wont lay a hand on him. Whats your point? Simply laying a hand on him won't trigger the pressure point. smile has to be at the right angle with just the right amount of pressure.

Pressure points dont always work. They sure worked everytime iver seen DD use them. What are the conditions where they wont work? Does it have anything to do with this fight?Has to be the right angle. . who all has he used them on?

DD can and have landed pressure point attacks at different angles. Disabled hands, arms, bodys. DD gives Spiderman problems too. You make it seem as if DD cant tag Wolverine. I just doubt that DD will be having as much of an effect as you seem to think he would. Cause he's also got the Healing factor working against him. . and since that's what allows a person to recover, Wolverine would recover alot quicker, if they had any effect.

Ill say this. DD can dodge Wolverine alot better than Wolverine can dodge DD. Prove it. smile Cause so far I haven't seen anything to make this credible. laughing

No impressive victories from DD posted so far.

Can DD take Caliban? or Wendigo? Or hulk? Oh wait. . DD's more agile than someone with superhuman agility. laughing

And of course The hits Wolverine lands will do more damage than the ones DD lands. . .

peejayd
Originally posted by LethalFemme
DD gets gutted period he shouldn't even be fighting him.

* that's IF Logan can even touch him... big grin

Creshosk
* granting, without accepting... that DD & Logan got same agility, DD got radar sense, for goodness' sake, DD wins... DD's going to sense Wolverine to death?

wolverine8888
* that's IF Logan can even touch him... big grin
wolverine has easiliy hit spiderman who has probly the best agility and reflex

Creshosk
* that's IF Logan can even touch him... big grin Why wouldn't he be able to?

It's not like he's spiderman where he has the advanced warning AND superhuman agility speed reflexes.

Wolverine can dodge spiderman pretty well and almost tag DD, unless you think DD is faster than spiderman. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
wolverine super human agilit and reflexes vs DD who I do not believe even has peak human agility or reflex.
so who gunna be dodging who?

LethalFemme
This is too easy for Wolvie DD's only actual strategy out of what people suggested that I've seen that makes sense and is capable of being pulled off is him dodging and avoiding Logan but, even that won't last Wolvie will get him and end it.

jrodslam
Simply laying a hand on him won't trigger the pressure point. smile has to be at the right angle with just the right amount of pressure.

Has to be the right angle. . who all has he used them on?

You make it seem as if Daredevil woldnt know what hes doing. Hes used them on Punisher a few times i have, Kingpin, the guy previously showed. Thats all i have currently. Im sure hes done it more during fights.

I just doubt that DD will be having as much of an effect as you seem to think he would. Cause he's also got the Healing factor working against him. . and since that's what allows a person to recover, Wolverine would recover alot quicker, if they had any effect.

Wolverines healing factor wouldnt work against limp muscles. There is no type of damage or fatigue to the muscle. Unless you can prove otherwise?

Prove it. smile Cause so far I haven't seen anything to make this credible. laughing

Prove it? Simple. Daredevil knows when a punch is coming before Wolverine would. Themdam senses it tell ya.

No impressive victories from DD posted so far.

Its your problem if you dont think theyre impressive.

Can DD take Caliban? or Wendigo? Or hulk? Oh wait. . DD's more agile than someone with superhuman agility. laughing

Who knows if DD can take those guys. Hes red find a way most likely.

Ohhh. So now Wolverine has superhuman agility? Since when? Wolverine DOES NOT have superhuman agility. Making abilities up now ehh? laughing

And of course The hits Wolverine lands will do more damage than the ones DD lands. . .

Thats IF Wolverine is able to land them in the right spots. Good luck laughing

LethalFemme
^ do you honestly believe DD has a chance? One hit is most likely all Logan needs.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>