i am tired of those stupid respect threads....they suck and i hate them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
why cant you just open one big .....general respect thread.why open a respect thread for every character.....god dammit...+ you can just post "respect" comments on existing threads for particular characters....any way those threads suck and i hate them. i am going to get some lunch

The Ion
Are you mad nobody respects Colossus? sad

Draco69
That would be too confusing. And we only give respect threads to characters who aren't getting respect. Like Colossus or Aquaman.

Maybe I'll create a Colossus Respect Thread....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion

yes Thats the one

RAGE17
Originally posted by The Ion

well...... whistle .no i am just tired of them....and i don't have a scanner....

RAGE17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
yes Thats the one

RAGE17
Originally posted by Draco69
That would be too confusing. And we only give respect threads to characters who aren't getting respect. Like Colossus or Aquaman.

Maybe I'll create a Colossus Respect Thread....

smile .

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by RAGE17

laughing out loud

RAGE17
laughing out loud

whats your name?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by RAGE17
whats your name?

eek! You forgot. I told you when the best debaters thread first turned into the off topic one. Im hurt. sad

RAGE17
eek! You forgot. I told you when the best debaters thread first turned into the off topic one. Im hurt. sad

dammit i dont remember..... sad can you please enlighten me once more?

RAGE17
nothing has changed i still hate this threads

Scoobless
yeah... your thread sucks big hairy donkey ballzz "Rage 16 1/2"

big grin

olympian
Another poster when i started coming here, said that the respect threads around, sucked.

Noticing he was a Batman fan i replied " but you would like one of Batman eh? -wink-wink ".

Later on there was one and oddly i never saw him ranting about it again.

I am having such a Deja vu now.......

RAGE17
Originally posted by olympian
Another poster when i started coming here, said that the respect threads around, sucked.

Noticing he was a Batman fan i replied " but you would like one of Batman eh? -wink-wink ".

Later on there was one and oddly i never saw him ranting about it again.

I am having such a Deja vu now.......

whistle

Paola
can't you just go and post in each 'respect' thread you hate them all? Why open a thread about it? how long could it take you? dontknow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.