Behind Enemy Lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
Okay, this is a Vs. scenario. The combatants are:

Mace Windu (ROTS Version, no super speed and punching through SBD's and dodging bullets)
Anakin (AOTC)
Obi-Wan (TPM)
Dooku (AOTC)
Aayla Secura (AOTC)
Kit Fisto (ROTS)
25 Clone Troopers

vs.

General Grievous (ROTS)
Asajj Ventress
700 SBD's
500 TFD
100 Droidekas

The Jedi and Clones are in the debris the ship that was crashed on Hypori. However, they are on Ilum instead of Hypori in a horrible blizzard with greatly decreased visibility. Can the Jedi and the Clones use the debris effectively enough to defeat this army?

kamikz
Whoa kinda many combatants. I think the jedi will loose, they are hugely outnumbered, I mean AOTC Obi and Annie and Mace plus about 200 jedi couldent survive at the arena, sure there were more droids but now it's like 6 jedi and 25 clonetroopers and from what I have seen Obi and Annie together wouldent want to face 3 droidekas in ROTS. I say jedi loose badly. Most jedi masters couldent deflect fire from 5 different troopers at the same time, comon think about it. The troopers stand in a ring and fire about 200 shots at the same time and there are only 6 lightsabers to defend against it. Wasent it Shaak Tii that said that a jedi couldent deflect blaster fire from all directions no matter how good he were.

Se7in
But the Jedi have the debris and the Droids start from a mile away.

kamikz
Ok didn't see that, and I didn't know how far the distance was either but I still think the second team. I don't think the droids would split up, if they did there would still be too many droids for 25 troopers to kill, protected or not. The jedi, well they need to go close which means, into the fray. I don't think they could handel that.

Tangible God
Yeah, I'm all for the Jedi and all (except Kit) but those kinda numbers aren't easily shrugged off.

overlord
Droideka's pwn all.

jollyjim311
The 100 Droidekas alone would be rediculous. The second team wipes the floor with the first.

henniestevens
when the jedi's operate as guerillas it would be a piece of cake. just kill 20 droids in the morning 20 in the evening and hide yourself while you are not killing droids. They might be able to do this, especially lord tyranus who is able to use lightning. Of course asajj and grievious come to search them but they cant attack them with the whole army and without army they be killed in seconds, at the hands of dooku or mace.

jollyjim311
But GG is really experienced in warfare, I don't think they would be able to do this. They could try, but GG would flush them out with battle droids and probably lead them into a trap.

Se7in
All right, change the odds up a bit. New Jedi Team.

Mace Windu (ROTS Version, no super speed and punching through SBD's and dodging bullets)
Anakin (AOTC)
Obi-Wan (TPM)
Dooku (AOTC)
Aayla Secura (AOTC)
Kit Fisto (ROTS)
Ki-Adi-Mundi (ROTS)
Darth Maul (TPM)
Mandalore (Canderous)
25 Clone Troopers

MTAPlayer
Well if all of them force push at the same time it would destroy a lot of enemys, if grievous and ventress come near they wouldns last much so i think the jedi team would win if theyre lucky.

jollyjim311
They are still outnumbered and beaten down. GG acts as way more than just another few pairs of lightsabers, he is an experienced commander and a militaristic prodigy.

Darth_Glentract
Jedi lose. The enemy numbers are to great and look at their locale. It's like a field. The droid blasters will melt the debris and the Jedi will be forced to evacuate. Also, the droids had infrared sensors, I believe. THey will have no problem targeting the Jedi, because the Jedi will stand out like a barn in a blizzard.

MTAPlayer
I know that they exagerate a lot, but Mace Windu defeated an entire army of droids on star wars cartoon.

Tangible God
Originally posted by MTAPlayer
I know that they exagerate a lot, but Mace Windu defeated an entire army of droids on star wars cartoon. Keyword=exaggeration.

kamikz
They still can't take the army. Comon 4 Clone troopers killed Ki Adi Mundi and some of the jedi here are not at his level, why do you think Yoda and Obi-Wan waited until the Tempel was less guarded than before, because they can't take it. If just 8 jedi we're this good they could go and wipe the hell out of the separtists with only a few jedi. If jedi we're this good they would not loose when the Clones attacked the jedi tempel. And they also have 100 droidekas, Obi and Annie fled from 3 in ROTS. And this place is huge, all the droids can walk beside eachother, when they find the jedi they will blast over 1000 bolts which is impossible for the jedi to defend or dodge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.