Characters With The Biggest Jobber Auras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Nominate characters with the biggest jobber auras that enable them to illogically win against a character they have absolutely no chance of beating realisitically.

I'll nominate some:

Batman
Wolverine
Britney Spears aka. Supergirl roll eyes (sarcastic)
Captain America

Scoobless
Green Arrow?

The Ion
Hawkeye has a decent jobber aura. I would say Spider-Man but a lot of his rogues are complete idiots so I can accept that.

Creshosk
Deathstroke? as seen in the one where he takes on the leauge and Flash impales himself and Green lantern decides to punch him?

willRules
I agree. I saw that issue as well. I jumped for joy when Green Arrow stuck an arrow in his eye.............

olympian
"Batman
Wolverine
Britney Spears aka. Supergirl
Captain America"

Supergirl its still early to call. She has been stated and written as more powerful than Supes so far. Wouldnt say she has a jobber aura at the moment.

Jobber aura its when you know a character doesnt have the power stats to win constantly against others and the writers still write said character in that way.

Add Deathstroke. Sabertooth. Gambit.

xmarksthespot
In no particular order:
Batman
Wolverine
Captain America
Deathstroke

Have the most effective jobber auras.

Scoobless
Mr Fantastic... every time Galactus or someone comes around he just rips apart his toaster to come up with, yet another, ultimate weapon

he's McGuyver's illegitimate son

The Ion
Originally posted by olympian
"Batman
Wolverine
Britney Spears aka. Supergirl
Captain America"

Supergirl its still early to call. She has been stated and written as more powerful than Supes so far. Wouldnt say she has a jobber aura at the moment.

Jobber aura its when you know a character doesnt have the power stats to win constantly against others and the writers still write said character in that way.

You mean like the timeZeus and his magic had no effect on her?

Draco69
Or when Raven sucked her into her goddamn Soul-Self?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.