Stupid ce;lebrity behaviour (in this case ashlee simpson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
As if the whole SNL thing wasn't embarassing enough (and only god knows why that didn't kill her career), Ashlee Simpson took it upon herself to embarass herself even more up here in the great white north.

She got drunk, went into a McDonnald's and got up on the counter. She then called the staffer a B*tch because the staffer told her to get off the counter. Next she told a guy told a guy she would only take a picture with him if he kissed her foot, when he declined she told him "f*ck you".

Finally when the staffer called the manager Ashlee bet th woman 5 million dollars that the manager wouldn't do anything. I guess she figures cause she's so famous and all she can act like a complete assh*le.

See the video here:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2682751

Naturally she apologized claiming it was all her drummer's fault. And apparently her spokesman's response was, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace."

Is anyone else sick of the stupidity that celebrities seem to be publicly displaying on a seeming more recurrent basis?

What can be done about this plague on society?

botankus
I'd take that bet. Even if I had to go to jail for throwing a celebrity in the dumpster out back, I'd still have my $5 million dollars.

PVS
dude, that link is killing my browser messed

KidRock
Originally posted by KharmaDog
As if the whole SNL thing wasn't embarassing enough (and only god knows why that didn't kill her career), Ashlee Simpson took it upon herself to embarass herself even more up here in the great white north.

She got drunk, went into a McDonnald's and got up on the counter. She then called the staffer a B*tch because the staffer told her to get off the counter. Next she told a guy told a guy she would only take a picture with him if he kissed her foot, when he declined she told him "f*ck you".

Finally when the staffer called the manager Ashlee bet th woman 5 million dollars that the manager wouldn't do anything. I guess she figures cause she's so famous and all she can act like a complete assh*le.

See the video here:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2682751

Naturally she apologized claiming it was all her drummer's fault. And apparently her spokesman's response was, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace."

Is anyone else sick of the stupidity that celebrities seem to be publicly displaying on a seeming more recurrent basis?

They wouldnt be a plague to this society if you didnt give them the attention they want. You're adding to the problem.

PVS
actually, the link doesnt work either

regardless, ashlee simpson should die.

KharmaDog
Is that link better?

PVS
yes smile works fine now

and kidrock could use a side order of McSTFU

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yes smile works fine now

and kidrock could use a side order of McSTFU
He's got a point though..they wouldn't be a problem if people would just stop talking aboot them.

And hell 5$ million ....easy money I'd say...

KharmaDog
Kidrock does have a point, but taking the time to expose and discuss the stupidity of celebrities should not be viewed the same as the celebrating and rewarding of the stupidity of celebrities.

Bardock42
Kidrock does have a point, but taking the time to expose and discuss the stupidity of celebrities should not be viewed the same as the celebrating and rewarding of the stupidity of celebrities.
Of course not, but I am just saying that well...aboot 50% of his post made sense....

idowhatiamtold
"In this case Ashlee Simpson?"

Is it not ALWAYS Ashlee Simpson?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course not, but I am just saying that well...aboot 50% of his post made sense....

Well I guess even a blind monkey can stick a fork in a banana given a fork and enough tries.

PVS

i think kidrock has no point at all, and neither does his statement.
refraining from exposing stupidity allows such stupidity to go unheard.
therefore, by being silent, you reward them.

sure, "any publicity is good publicity", but not when you're on top and famous.

no, this is not part of the problem. giving yet another a no talent s|ut like her a microphone and a contract just because she popped out of the right uteris is part of the problem. allowing her to become yet another 'wholesome role model turned gutter trash' through massive corporate backing is part of the problem. watching her use her undeserved priviledge to carry on like an ass and belittle people is part of the problem.

Bardock42
Well I guess even a blind monkey can stick a fork in a banana given a fork and enough tries.

Well....good analogy......

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
no, this is not part of the problem. giving yet another a no talent s|ut like her a microphone and a contract just because she popped out of the right uteris is part of the problem. allowing her to become yet another 'wholesome role model turned gutter trash' through massive corporate backing is part of the problem. watching her use her undeserved priviledge to carry on like an ass and belittle people is part of the problem.

AMEN!!! TESTIFY!!!!

Well....good analogy......

Thank you, I do try.

FeceMan
Death.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Death.

Where'S your god now....damn he was good back in the day....he'd invent a whole new Plague just for that whore.... or maybe some firy rain......

Capt_Fantastic
Where'S your god now....damn he was good back in the day....he'd invent a whole new Plague just for that whore.... or maybe some firy rain......

Did you ever stop to consider that she may be the plauge god created?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Hmm...well..the old man lost his touch ..... and I thought Homosexuals were that stick out tongue

Susan-Storm
Some Jerk has been Having too much Fun beer

Capt_Fantastic
Hmm...well..the old man lost his touch ..... and I thought Homosexuals were that stick out tongue

What? Touching old men?

Bardock42
What? Touching old men?

Actually I meant the Plague god created....but now that you said it...yeah, that too.

Ken Kenobi
It's not just celebrities that do shit like this, I've seen worse coming from everyday folk. It's just because celebrities are always in the press that it seems like such a big deal. I mean come on, shut the **** up and leave them alone. They are human like you and me, they make mistakes, but the whole world sees it, that seperates us from them.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It's not just celebrities that do shit like this, I've seen worse coming from everyday folk. It's just because celebrities are always in the press that it seems like such a big deal. I mean come on, shut the **** up and leave them alone. They are human like you and me, they make mistakes, but the whole world sees it, that seperates us from them.

Yes, that is an excellent excuse for their stupid behaviour.

Ken Kenobi
Yes, that is an excellent excuse for their stupid behaviour.

I don't condone it, not one bit. I think they make fools of themselves and I laugh when their hard living catches up to them and they lose it all. The fame, the money, even the looks and become former shells of themselves. It's their fault. laughing out loud I love actor's for what they do, the art of making movies and television series, not because who they are off camera.

botankus
I love actors, and singers too for that matter. Only problem is, Ashlee Simpson is neither.

FeceMan
Aaaah...the cruelty...why, Jesus, why...

Nah. That's not theatrical enough. Maybe if she was 400 feet tall and her feminine excretions dripped onto the unwary, giving them herpes or some new, completely horrible STD...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.