The Riddler in BB's Future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manic Lucifer
Well heres another one, who do you think should play the role of The Riddler in the Batman Begin series?

Damian Lewis (Much ado about nothing (BBC))
For me just got the look.

Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville)
This one was sugested on another forum might kinda work.

John Glover (Smallville)
Completely my cousins idea! He figured he has that crazy comedic look.

James Marsters (Buffy/Angel)
PLays the mad part really well also pretty fun when given the right material.

So any suggestions?

sevenman
ROBIN WILLIAMS

NoFate007
Who did Damian Lewis play in that production of Much Ado? I just did that last year He looks the best out of those suggestions, but idk about you, I'd rather not see The Riddler again if they only do 3 movies. If I'd need to pick villains to see in 2 sequels, they'd be The Joker, Two-Face, Firefly, Clayface, and a few cameos by people like Mad Hatter and such. Two-Face and Clayface in the same movie, cause I think you could tie them together and say that Two-Face and Matt Hagen were both looking for a way to cure their facial scars and Clayface was the one that used RenuYou. Joker though is essential, not because of the card, but because he's just the best lol. I'd much rather see Riddler again than say, Calendar Man though, he's more realistic. Firefly I think is realistic and would be cool as just a villain to fight, nothing huge.

Draco69
The Riddler shouldn't be in another Batman movie. Period.

sevenman
they ****ed the riddler up in forever

Doc Ock
Jude Law for The Riddler.

sevenman
then again they ****ed up anthology

Mainstream
I could see the Riddler and maybe one or two other Batman villians in the same movie...Riddler alone would suck though.

kanis
starwars We should just leave it to the people who are making the new batman movies to decide which of his foes he will fight against in future films, just let get the second film out of the way first and decide on who is the new joker.

Mainstream
Originally posted by kanis
starwars We should just leave it to the people who are making the new batman movies to decide which of his foes he will fight against in future films, just let get the second film out of the way first and decide on who is the new joker.

okay but can I still hope that Batman fights Clayface and Ratcatcher in Batman Begins 3?

wuTa
Originally posted by Mainstream
I could see the Riddler and maybe one or two other Batman villians in the same movie...Riddler alone would suck though.

If they did the Hush storyline, every batman fan on earth will shite themselves, they dont even need to do the whole story line, how about having hush in one of the movies as the villian (or one of the villians)

Mainstream
I love Hush! he's the man...they could do the whole Hush storyline in like two films...it'd be cool. Riddler really shined in that.

the storyline when Bane beat up Batman would be cool too
non comic fans will be like "I don't believe that guy beat up Batman"
I think if they do Bane (again) they should do the Breaking of the Batman storyline...and not a "mindless henchman working for Ivy storyline" Bane suppose to be smart not an dumby.

kanis
starwars That's true and it would be also good to see the riddler cleaned as well from the horrible jim carrey version.

Silverstein
Originally posted by kanis
starwars That's true and it would be also good to see the riddler cleaned as well from the horrible jim carrey version.

erg, i hate jim carey's riddler, and his comedy is starting to annoy me lately. the animated series riddler had like an english accent and seemed very smart.

RAGE17
evil face

BOPRecruit 16
i could see jude law or john glover playing the riddler. after all, john glover did play the voice of the riddler in the early 90's bat toon, batman tas. i thought he did a good job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.