4th Matrix Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Neo<3
hey wut do u guys thing about having a 4th matrix movie?

Silverstein
well, considering the sequels to it sucked ass. I wouldnt like a 4th movie, although i hope it would explain more of the weird ending from
revolutions

Trinity_Neo<3
Originally posted by Silverstein
well, considering the sequels to it sucked ass. I wouldnt like a 4th movie, although i hope it would explain more of the weird ending from
revolutions

i think that it didn't suck as bad but i really really want a 4th i can't believe trinity died that is like the stupides thing ever she and neo needed to have a kid or sumthing i wonder if we can write to the ppl that direct the movies to tell them to make a 4th with trinity back and neo?

Trinity_Neo<3
ppl need to make more comments

Silverstein
Isnt there a matrix section?

i would partially like to see a 4th movie, to explain the ending of the trilogy and stuff like that, like what happens to neo after...

Trinity_Neo<3
i don't think so not that i know of but i think that we need the 4th matrix to come out i really like these movies and i cried for the 1st and 2nd

Wolfie
There is a Matrix forum.

A fourth one would be really bad. Neo's dead and some fans aren't willing to admit it.

Trinity_Neo<3
neo is the main character he CANNOT be dead, that kills the matrix if him and trinity are dead sad

MC Mike
1. There is a Matrix Forum.

2. Neo isn't "dead"... hasn't anyone noticed nothing in those movies is black or white?

3. There will be no Matrix 4.

Trinity_Neo<3
o thats nice they if his not "dead" then there will be a 4th

Silverstein
Originally posted by MC Mike
3. There will be no Matrix 4.

Trinity_Neo&lt;3 said what do you guys think of a matrix 4.

Trinity_Neo<3
matrix 4 deff needs to be made cause it does there should be like a series

Silverstein
are you a n00b?

Trinity_Neo<3
no................................. y would u ask that question????

MC Mike
Originally posted by Silverstein
Trinity_Neo&lt;3 said what do you guys think of a matrix 4.

And I answered.

There will be none, so I don't think anything about it.

And for the record, the phrase "Everything that has a beginning has an end." was supposed to MEAN something.

Silverstein
well, you made a matrix movie topic in the general movie discussions instead of the matrix forum

Ast
Originally posted by Trinity_Neo&lt;3
neo is the main character he CANNOT be dead, that kills the matrix if him and trinity are dead sad

Exactly. Neo, Trin, and the Matrix franchise are dead.

Tptmanno1
No, Last three sucked enough. Matrix is over, accept it.

Wolfie
They ended the trilogy. What better way to end it by killing off Neo?

T.M

Wolfie
Trinity's death was probably the worst part of the trilogy. She took so damn long to die. After a while, it got ridiculous.

Trinity_Neo<3
wow u ppl r mean the matrix is like an awesome movie and cried when trinity died it was sooooo sad and neo wut type of way is that ending the movie by having the 2 main characters die there needs to be a 4th w/ neo and trinity back

StinkFist462
hmm... 2 main characters dead, doesnt that like automatically imply that there will be NO sequel?

would you make a sequel to Bill & Ted if they both died?

dont think so.

Mandorallen
We have a forum for this.

Originally posted by StinkFist462
hmm... 2 main characters dead, doesnt that like automatically imply that there will be NO sequel?

dont think so.

did it for young guns...

DanZeke25
I thought all 3 were great.

Silverstein
Originally posted by StinkFist462

dont think so.

the Bill & Ted movies are most excellent

stunna1773
freakin neo killed himself killing smith

forumcrew
wow a matrix section with close to 75,000 posts and this guy cant find it... we really need a new mod in this joint.

Wolfie
The Matrix forum isn't as easy to find as it used to be when the movies were out.

I agree, a new mod is needed.

Solo
Originally posted by Mandorallen
We have a forum for this.

I'm glad yet another has to state this after the four times it was said on page one.

There will not be a new Matrix movie, the Wachowskis' said that they wanted to make something new i.e. no more Matrix films.

Neo is dead, they did this so no one would expect a sequel, but there are still a few that believe that he's alive in hope for another Matrix film.

But, sadly, everyone has their own opinion on that subject.

Now, shouldn't there be a moving and/or closure of this thread?

StinkFist462
Originally posted by forumcrew
wow a matrix section with close to 75,000 posts and this guy cant find it... we really need a new mod in this joint.

yea, there already is about 6000 Matrix 4-esque threads in there.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Solo

Now, shouldn't there be a moving and/or closure of this thread?

Reported.

Lana
Ugh, we've discussed this to death in the Matrix forum.

There will not be a fourth Matrix movie, nor should there be. The main characters are dead/gone, the war is over...so what exactly would it be about?

Trinity_Neo<3
ouch that is mean i think that htey do need a 4th cuz those movies are really good and alot of people like the matrix and i don't htink it would be a waste of money

Trinity_Neo<3
thats so mean but if everyone says neo is dead and trinity they wer like the whole movie and if they make a 4th w/out them its ganna b stupid they 2 should deff not of died

Trinity_Neo<3
wut is the matrix online if tired to find it but i can't does anyone know how i can get to it?

mailedbypostman
What is this, the 50,000,000th thread on Matrix 4?! Forget about it.

Keanu Reeves
Trinity Neo&lt;3: hey wut do u guys thing about having a 4th matrix movie? Keanu Reeves: It should be!

Thomas Anderson, Trinity, Morpheus & Mr. Smith are dead!

mad mad
mad mad
mad mad
mad mad
mad mad

b-dan
if they made a 4th who would be the villian isnt the matrix like cleaned up eveything is good theres no evil programs so a 4th martix movie would probably never happen and pluse we are at peace witht he machines

stunna1773
Originally posted by Keanu Reeves
Trinity Neo&lt;3: hey wut do u guys thing about having a 4th matrix movie? Keanu Reeves: It should be!

Thomas Anderson, Trinity, Morpheus & Mr. Smith are dead!

mad mad
mad mad
mad mad
mad mad
mad mad

morpheus didnt die

neo313
The Wachowski's could easily make another Matrix movie, even brining back Neo, Trinity, and Smith.

All of those characters have "died" TWICE throughout the trilogy, it wouldn't be hard to "explain away" their deaths.

Another movie could create more surprise twists and answer all those damned question that reloaded raised and that revolutions failed to answer.

But.... it's not gonna happen.

Jedi Shmedi
I heard they killed Morpheus in The Matrix Online (o_O) is there any truth to that?

ratweh
no
dose any one remember at the end of the 3rd movie whe the orical says she thinks neo will return
even if not a prequal wold be cool like about the beging or about the agents

ratweh
yes they killed morphies

BerserkGene
Yes,Neo is dead.The 6th Anomaly to be exact.So the Neo that we knew is dead,but that doesn't mean a 7th Anomaly won't eventually arise in the Matrix again.

The interesting part is that remnants of the 6th Anomaly seem to still exist within the Matrix.So what would happen when 7th Anomaly shows up?

Now you take Matrix 4 from there.....

Besides,Reloaded and Revolutions was basically one bigass movie split in half,so in a way both can be counted as ONE big sequel.So essentially,a 'Matrix 4' can be the 'real 3rd installment' so to speak.That and there's tons of material that can be used from the Matrix Online games.

FoxMeister
At the end of the 3rd when Neo had just fought Smith and supposidly won everyone who had been "possesed" by Smith returned and that could mean that Neo lives and when Neo is carried off on by some robot in the "neo vision" light is still pouring from his body which happens when he touches sentinels. But.... They say its a trilogy and they could keep it that way. If a 4th movie did appear I think they should call it
"The Matrix : Restarted/Resurected/Remaked

Ushgarak
Originally posted by BerserkGene
Yes,Neo is dead.The 6th Anomaly to be exact.So the Neo that we knew is dead,but that doesn't mean a 7th Anomaly won't eventually arise in the Matrix again.

The interesting part is that remnants of the 6th Anomaly seem to still exist within the Matrix.So what would happen when 7th Anomaly shows up?

Now you take Matrix 4 from there.....

Besides,Reloaded and Revolutions was basically one bigass movie split in half,so in a way both can be counted as ONE big sequel.So essentially,a 'Matrix 4' can be the 'real 3rd installment' so to speak.That and there's tons of material that can be used from the Matrix Online games.

There won't be a systemic anomaly in the situation created at the end of the film., where the Choice issue is dealt with.

Neo2659
Just so everyone know`s I've heard from friends of mine who know Keanu Reeves (No Bullshit). That their is indeed plans for a 4th Matrix but it won`t follow the same type of story line that we`ve come to know. What I`ve heard so far is that it will only tell you whats coming next for Neo after his apparent death. For those of you who believed he died in Revolutions he didn`t the glowing ora around him while he`s being carried away shows you that. Because you`ll notice before Trinity and neo get there he see`s threw that view after Smith blinds him but anyways back to the rumor mill it`s apparently supposed to be about Morpheus looking for Neo he even goe`s as far as the Machine City He also searches the Matrix. Apparently this all starts because The Oracle tells Morpheus after a visit to not give up hope and that if Morpheus looks deep he will find what he seeks the most suggesting obviously that he wants to find Neo anyways this is just what I`ve heard from friends that know the man himself and apparently this is just one of the scripts that was passed to him by the writers of the original 3 so I don`t know I hope this gets put together because me being as big a fan as i am of this movie I think it would really put fans mind at ease about what happened to Neo.

Vim
I think I replied to this in another 4th matrix movie thread, but I really wanted to see a series that dealt with the very beginning of the matrix and led all the way up to Neo. I think that it would be neat to see all our beloved heroes at the beginning of their journeys. It could be with CGI like with the Flight of Osiris. There's so many stories to be told within the matrix universe that its ridiculous. And it would even be possible to continue the story past Revolutions, with CGI that is. Like what they've done with the latest Star Wars...

Jack Daniels
they better not go into a prequel while keanu is still young enough to play the part of neo...they can suck in 3 more films easy and make booku bucks! then many years down the road do a prequel trilogy!

setfreejr
Well just so you guys know theres an online Massively multiplayer online game that pretty much goes through about 50 hours of additional storyline after the 3rd movie ended. so YES actually there would be more to the story after the 2 main characters died, and yes it is worth watching because the story is awesome.

psi-aura
the Wachwoski brothers actually left it wide open at the end. besides, they had originally wanted a trilogy, and originally reloaded and revolutions was written as one film, but it was too long, so Warner Bros. split it.
There could concievably be a 4th movie, but it is really up to Warner Bros.

neoisntdead

psi-aura
Originally posted by neoisntdead
There is a big clue right at the end of the Matrix Revolutions, you can clearly see what the Oracle says when the little girl asked her about neo.

I should have known that you would have thought that when i read your name, Darling.

Mulic
how could you make a fourth movie? it all ended if im not right

The Nuul
2 was good but 3 sucked and this series is done for.

Dsmartts
If you are like me, you want to see the next movie, no matter who owns it or

makes it!!!!! Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" already! I have created a page on

facebook for the voice of those who want an additional installment called

"Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" Join a collective voice and demand the next

movie! Be heard! Like "Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" on facebook and be a

part of a movement that will get Hollywood's attention!!!!! We want another

movie!! Demand it today!!!!!!

psi-aura
Originally posted by Mulic
how could you make a fourth movie? it all ended if im not right

That's what they said after the first star wars.
lucas didn't want to make another.
And look where we are now. wink six main films, one CGI film, TV series aired and another planned, potential sequal trilogy, A whole damn EXPANDED UNIVERSE (i mean WAY expanded) and a few completely seperate forums on this site. Wow, Lucas stayed true to his word (not that i'm complaining: i LOVE star wars).
So yes, there could be another Matrix.

Neo4Ever
We need another matrix movie to know wat happens in the end when Neo saves the Matrix and the Zion people my opinion is that there should be a 4th to finish the end of Revoultion.

quanchi112
I definitely agree another one would be awesome. I also think 3 dropped the ball whereas I thoroughly enjoyed number 2.

melisabush21
I love it but ending was wired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.