Is nose spray bad for you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Another one of my ingenious random threads coming from the heart. I heard nose sprays were bad for you. I use Afrin No drip and it works wonders (until it wears off), but I was wondering if it could feck up your brain or anything like that. Lol.

Raven Guardia
hmmm, good question. But I have no idea. I think some people can become addicted to it, but I don't how bad it is for your Brian and what not.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hmmm, good question. But I have no idea. I think some people can become addicted to it, but I don't how bad it is for your Brian and what not.
Ah, yes I've heard of the addiction thing. Im not mentally addicted to it, that I know of, but I DO need it when I get colds, because one of the biggest annoyances to me is having a stuffy nose, especially when I sleep..it automatically wakes me up. Ive been waking up at 4 the past week. But yeah, I use it whenever my nose starts to clog up, only when Im sick. Other than that..I dont use it.. No addiction here. I just wonder if it does anything to your brain/insides.

Sir Mist
It releases millions of microscopic brain-bugs that crawl into your brain and start taking control of your thoughts until you become a zombie shock

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Sir Mist
It releases millions of microscopic brain-bugs that crawl into your brain and start taking control of your thoughts until you become a zombie shock
laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Another one of my ingenious random threads coming from the heart. I heard nose sprays were bad for you. I use Afrin No drip and it works wonders (until it wears off), but I was wondering if it could feck up your brain or anything like that. Lol.

It's kinda like sniffing coke

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
It's kinda like sniffing coke
I wouldnt know what that's like.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Sir Mist

I'm never using nose spray again shock

Inspectah Deck
I wouldnt know what that's like.

No?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'm never using nose spray again shock

Its not like I invented the idea or anything whistling

DanieLs_4_Ever
No?
No.

Inspectah Deck
No.

Yes?

Council#13
Whats nose spray???

CrystallineFire
Afrin,god that thing is my lifesaver sometimes.

nitro-swicked
no. they wouldnt be able to sell it if it was bad for you.

LLG
I don't think it's bad for you. Just don't use it too much.

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by nitro-swicked

yeh, the have to make so it ok by testing it on rats,

but when Vioxx come out it was not tested on rats, instead it cause heart-attachs and strokes sick sick sick sick

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yes?
Ehm..No.. Have you?
Originally posted by CrystallineFire
Afrin,god that thing is my lifesaver sometimes.
Amen!
Um....lol.

§P0oONY

Not good for you're nose and throat.... and they don't help for anything much either.

Inspectah Deck
Ehm..No.. Have you?

Maybee stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Maybee stick out tongue
lol I see.

SAKARIYA

Nah unless it's the cheap kind. Flonase and Nasonex ae the best. big grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by SAKARIYA
Nah unless it's the cheap kind. Flonase and Nasonex ae the best. big grin
I've tried one of the over the counter ones before, I THINK it was Flonase..cant remember cause it was years ago and it didnt work at ALL. Afrin, since I discovered it, I've used and it works quickly.

powerfulone1987
I used it once for allergies.

I didn't like how it drained down your throat.
It woud make me cough and it tasted funny.

is it comprehensible.....

DarkC
I use Quick Long-Lasting Dristan. It hasn't done anything to me yet but if you use too much your nose burns like you wouldn't believe.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I used it once for allergies.

I didn't like how it drained down your throat.
It woud make me cough and it tasted funny.

I use Afrin No Drip. You spritz it and its a mist so it doesnt drain down your throat and make you cough and gag and have a nasty ass taste smile

Originally posted by DarkC
I use Quick Long-Lasting Dristan. It hasn't done anything to me yet but if you use too much your nose burns like you wouldn't believe.
Hahah, I've never heard of that one!Is it OTC?

powerfulone1987
Is that Afrin stuff new?

silver_tears

hahahahahahahaha lol
best reply ever no expression

Kosta
Is nose spray bad for you? Not if you follow the instructions. stick out tongue

Kosta

I dunno if I should laugh or cry... no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Is that Afrin stuff new?

Nah its been on the market for a few years now.Originally posted by Kosta
Is nose spray bad for you? Not if you follow the instructions. stick out tongue
Well what else is nose spray used for? Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.