What if.....the "Zeus-force"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, i just thought of something that would be pretty cool. Y'know how when Odin died, he gave the Odin-force, the right to his throne, and all his powers to his son? Well, what if that never happenned to Odin, but instead happenned to Zeus, and instead, Zeus gave everything he had: his own "Zeus-force", the right to his throne, and all his powers.......to Hercules! What would happen? i think all of Herc's old enemies like the Minotaur and Ares would be in for some serious trouble. So how would that affect the whole Marvel Universe? what would be different?

(lol i cant wait to see wut Olympian has to say about this)

ImmortalOne
Then, he would be King Herc..... which is uber !!

olympian
He would be King Herc big grin

Want to know the funnies? In his last mini, he took the Gods place in the marvel Universe (the future one) to sire a new gerenation of gods. He was kind of like that.

And he already became a being beyond godhood.

Its not like something that was never done, but its definatly uber.

Oh and Herc has defeated Ares and the Minotaur before without any ampings.

Laminator_X
Zeus has such power, and he killed his own father to get it, as did his father before him. As far as succession in Olympus goes, Athena is first "born," but Zeus devouring her mother and subsequent remarriage to Hera may have made her illegitimate. Ares is second born and isn't a bastard, so he might have the best claim, but he has few allies among the pantheon. Apollo, being both lord of the Sun and a second only to Athena in wisdom, may be best positioned to assume the role of Sky Father.

Hercules, bring a demi-god, is pretty far down the list.

sam_drugbringer
Zeus, in the "Thor, King of Asgard" arc, said that Herc was next in line.

olympian
Laminator does have a point. Herc in heritage is low compared with the others mentioned.

Altho that is only when he is in demi god mode and mortal. He has been a full god since his first appearance at Marvel until he got depowered.

One edit tho. When i say the mini where he became the last God in Earths dimension to sire a new race, its the last Bob Layton mini, not the recent one by Tieri.

"Zeus, in the "Thor, King of Asgard" arc, said that Herc was next in line"

That was recent, wasent it? Do you have a scan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.