PUnisher (with prep) vs. WOlverine & Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
If punisher was hunting wolverine and spiderman with half a day prep and had four hours to kill both of them can he do it...had to do it, im getting pretty bored here and i want to see some fanboys...

cheldon
he can beat them. he just needs some good connections from people like nick fury to get the best weapons for the job. regular grenades and army guns won't get the job done.

Creshosk
If he can get anti metal from. . but he wouldn't have the pheremones that Agent Zero had. . and how would he even hit Spiderman?

Umm . . . hmm . . . How does punisher win?

Lucid Lui
eh, i can't see him winning it...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Creshosk
If he can get anti metal from. . but he wouldn't have the pheremones that Agent Zero had. . and how would he even hit Spiderman?

dang, i didnt notice that was wolverine without skin on his face

MERCILOUS
Half a day... I think he'd need some more time than that. He'd make it awfully close though just cause he's so damn resilient.

AcousticDoc
he already beated spiderman, wolverine and daredevil with prep.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, but he had more than half a day's prep the first time and days, maybe weeks the second time.

Metalmanx

I think I brought this up before...but there is no way in hell that Wolverine's eyes could've grown back as fast as they did. That scene is literally just a second or two after Punisher shot him point blank in the face with a shotgun. His eyes, everything behind his eyes, and everything not protected by his skills should've looked just like the rest of his face--bare.

MERCILOUS
What kind of round was it? Buck shot? Target shot?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think I brought this up before...but there is no way in hell that Wolverine's eyes could've grown back as fast as they did. That scene is literally just a second or two after Punisher shot him point blank in the face with a shotgun. His eyes, everything behind his eyes, and everything not protected by his skills should've looked just like the rest of his face--bare. IT actually only seems to have taken off down to a certain level. . there's still quite a bit of meat left. . .

spetznaz
IT actually only seems to have taken off down to a certain level. . there's still quite a bit of meat left. . .

BUT the eyes should still have taken the brunt of the shotgun blast. After all it took everything from the front of his face .....apart from his eyes! Makes no sense. Everything is gone down to the bone (at the front), yet his eyes are not only functioning but they are undamaged.

Unless Wolvie's eyes are ....let me see how Wolverine8888 would put it .....'super-special hyper-powered shotgun-proof peepers that cannot be destroyed plus have their own little set of adamantium claws just in case they need to snip away at eyelashes.' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
So why are we so concerned over how the artist drew something that we want to discard the entire event in question?

"Oh the artist drew this character an inch too tall, the event xcan't be counted."

"Oh the colorer had the wrong color of shirt in this panel, the entire storyline can't be used."

"Oh, wolverine is in this issue the entire series of comics isn't canon."

Pathetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
~~~~

Creshosk
Is this better? roll eyes (sarcastic)

sam_drugbringer
The Punisher's ability to kill Spiderman or Wolverine with prep is up there with Deathstroke's ability to defeat the JLA.

jgiant
PUnisher can kill spiderman, wolverine he could just rig some electical wires and shock the shit out of wolverine, or blow the shit out of him, or lure them both in a building a blow it up, the possiblities are many and punisher is one of the best tacticians in marvel...he takes it....

K Von Doom
If Spidey and Wolverine didn't know Punisher was hunting them, maybe he has a chance

jgiant
They don't...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jgiant
i want to see some fanboys... Look in a mirror.

jgiant
I know i am a fanboy...i just like when people don't know they are, look in the mirror...

Creshosk
I know i am a fanboy...i just like when people don't know they are, look in the mirror... I don't see any fanboys.

Seriously. . how does Punisher even hit Spiderman? Bombs don't work because his spider sense warns him before they go off.

Just their prescence in the building would set them off. So he'd probably warn Wolverine when the lure attempt is made. Who could probably then smell the components of the explosives. . .

jgiant
I don't see any fanboys.

Seriously. . how does Punisher even hit Spiderman? Bombs don't work because his spider sense warns him before they go off.

Just their prescence in the building would set them off. So he'd probably warn Wolverine when the lure attempt is made. Who could probably then smell the components of the explosives. . .
He already hit spidey with mercy bullets...anywho, pun knows spidey too well, he will overwhelm his senses with verious explosions...spider sense is not full proof damn it...and take a closer look in the mirror...

Creshosk
He already hit spidey with mercy bullets...anywho, pun knows spidey too well, he will overwhelm his senses with verious explosions...spider sense is not full proof damn it...and take a closer look in the mirror... I still don't see a fanboy.

Think about it:

How does Punisher shoot him without the jobber aura and without PIS?

jgiant
PIS? Punisher has gotten the best of spiderman more than one time, he can intisapate is moves...you never saw spiderman hit by punisher with mercy bullets...

Creshosk
PIS? Punisher has gotten the best of spiderman more than one time, he can intisapate is moves...you never saw spiderman hit by punisher with mercy bullets... And the only way that punisher can hit spiderman is through plot induced stupidity.

He dodges machine gun fire without effort, without thinking about it.

Yet Punisher is going to shoot at him and hit him?

Why his jobber aura turns off his Spidersense?

jgiant
spiderman doges douchbags shoting at him, punisher is no ordinary thug...he knows spiderman's movements very well and that is why he can hit him...

Creshosk
Since when is Hobgoblin just a douchebage thug?

I highly doubt that he'd just bounce around like that, ofcoure punisher would also have to deal with wolverine at the same time.

That scan was still PIS. . .

jgiant
He has four hours to take them both out...he could just blow wolvie up with a heat seeking missle...then he just has to take out spidey...pun will find a way...

Creshosk
pun will find a way... How?

jgiant
P.s define PIS for me, how many times must a character perform a feat to have it not be PIS...

Creshosk
Plot induced stupidity - something that goes against established cannon, where something illogical, or stupid occurs purely for the zsake of advancing the plot

No matter how many times something stupid occurs purely to advance the plot it will always be PIS, normally this sort of occurances is accompanied by a plot device. A character object or odd explination as to why the stupid event occured.

jgiant
So it isn't feasable for punisher to shot spiderman...even once...basically by your logic half of the punisher's life is PIS, that is part of his character, he is like batman, a poor batman...

xmarksthespot
Umm despite the artist depiction Cresh... would you still say that Wolverine has the ability to see or talk after being shot in the face in the way he was?

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Umm despite the artist depiction Cresh... would you still say that Wolverine has the ability to see or talk after being shot in the face in the way he was? That's whay he gargled the word that needed the tongue. note that his tongue is missing and when he tried to say Cankuckle head the word came out Gaduggle because you need your tongue to say an n.

Just vocal cords and jaw you can say quite a few letters.

And wolverine could probably still know where he was since he was looking right at Frank when he was shot. And I beleive Wolverine can fight blind. . .

The eyes thing was really a minor point.

xmarksthespot
Forming words without a tongue and lips and moving the jaw without, among others, the buccinator, platysma and masseter musculature functioning properly is quite a feat... shifty...

I'd say he could fight blind if relying on his other senses but his olfactory sense would have been null so he would have been relying on hearing alone, and Castle wasn't exactly feeling chatty.

Anyway I don't think half a day is enough so Wolverine and Spiderman win.

jgiant
Pun fuked wolvie up...

Creshosk
Forming words without a tongue and lips and moving the jaw without, among others, the buccinator, platysma and masseter musculature functioning properly is quite a feat... shifty... Try saying what he said without using lips or tongue, just move your jaw up and down. It's actually kind of fun.

I'd say he could fight blind if relying on his other senses but his olfactory sense would have been null so he would have been relying on hearing alone, and Castle wasn't exactly feeling chatty. He was also not dodgingvery much. As I said Wolverine had been looking right at him.

Anyway I don't think half a day is enough so Wolverine and Spiderman win. Mostly spiderman though. Heat seeker might work on wolvie if he's far enough away. . . because with any such device there is always the worry of it coming back on you, since Wolverine isn't a character like torch. . .

jgiant
heat seeker on spidey too...

Creshosk
heat seeker on spidey too... Not as effective because Spiderman has far too much manuverability, hell he could probably get up by Punisher and have the missle track him instead.

Spiderman wins that way. . great tactic. LMAO. . .

jgiant
Yeah but this is just me thinking, frank is a different story he has been out in the battlefeild for thrity plus years, if this comes down to spidey and frank i believe experience wins this...

Creshosk
Yeah but this is just me thinking, frank is a different story he has been out in the battlefeild for thrity plus years, if this comes down to spidey and frank i believe experience wins this... This isn't an RPG like Earthbound. Experience alone won't allow a person to win a fight that they cannot win.

jgiant
This isn't an RPG like Earthbound

Don't know what that is... but since pun has beaten spidey one more than one occation i would argue that frank can win...

Creshosk
This isn't an RPG like Earthbound

Don't know what that is... but since pun has beaten spidey one more than one occation i would argue that frank can win... Earthbound is an RPG originally called Mother2. In it once you gain enough experience you can't fight the weaker monsters. Monsters are shown moving around on the field, and after you gain so much experience they run from you, you touch them and you automatically win the battle.

I'd run around saying "I crush you with my massive experience!" touch a monster an auto-beat it. . .

It was still PIS. It doesn't make sense for Spiderman to dodge machine gun fire without thinking about it and then jump right into where a bullet is going to be. . .

jgiant
Was it a good game? For what system?

Anywho punisher could throw off spidermans sense by setting off verious explosions and then sniping his ass...

Creshosk
Was it a good game? Good enough to get a sort of cult following. . It was okay, decent really. nothing too spectacular.

For what system? The Supernintendo/famicom.

Anywho punisher could throw off spidermans sense by setting off verious explosions and then sniping his ass... See, now that's a better explination. . . though getting him into the position might be difficult because he seems to be able to sense danger, including explosives and weaponry. . . So it might be tricky, but its a better explination than just shooting Spiderman.

jgiant
Good enough to get a sort of cult following. . It was okay, decent really. nothing too spectacular.

The Supernintendo/famicom.

See, now that's a better explination. . . though getting him into the position might be difficult because he seems to be able to sense danger, including explosives and weaponry. . . So it might be tricky, but its a better explination than just shooting Spiderman.
Sounds like a good game...

Anywho...where there is a will there is a way...and franks will is damn strong...

Creshosk
Sounds like a good game...

Anywho...where there is a will there is a way...and franks will is damn strong... http://whatisearthbound.ytmnd.com/

jgiant
http://whatisearthbound.ytmnd.com/
That is earthbound? The horror...that game should be banned from mankind damn it...i would rather be blind than to watch that for another minute...

Creshosk
That is earthbound? The horror...that game should be banned from mankind damn it...i would rather be blind than to watch that for another minute... No, that is a result of the cult following.

Earthbound somehow became noteworthy enough to allow for THAT to be made by a fan . . .

http://www.flyingomelette.com/reviews/snes/earthbound.html

jgiant
gotta go cresh...peace out...

jgiant
Punisher hides in a building, blasts wolvie with a heat seeking missile, he is koed...he then finds spiderman and lures him into a building, spidermans senses go off, he leaves the building, the building explodes, the floor under spidey blows up, punisher sends a heat seeking missle at spiderman...while spidey is trying to get away from it, punisher trys to snipe him, spiderman becomes distracted by the bullet and the missle hits him...end of fight...

jgiant
Hell if that doesn't work frank will just rigg himself with enough explosives to blow up anything with in a 12 block radius...stalemate...fank will find a way to win...hell i bet he has been planning how to take spidey down ever since he meet him...just incase he gets out of hand...

wolverine8888
lol punishe rbeating wolverine and spiderman lol. he could not take even one of them. wolverine by him self is far to much for punisher with prep. spiderman is to much for punisher with prep also.

jgiant
soo, wolvie can dodge a heat seeking missle? punisher has soo many options to take these guys out, i didn't even mention gas or electicity...punisher has taken wolvie out more than once, wolvie took frank out in their first battle thats all i remember of wolvie comin out on top...wolvie can't do jack shit to punisher, unless he is close enough to claw him, and ya think frank is gunna alow that...wolvie is the snack, spidey is the main course...

wolverine8888
soo, wolvie can dodge a heat seeking missle? punisher has soo many options to take these guys out, i didn't even mention gas or electicity...punisher has taken wolvie out more than once, wolvie took frank out in their first battle thats all i remember of wolvie comin out on top...wolvie can't do jack shit to punisher, unless he is close enough to claw him, and ya think frank is gunna alow that...wolvie is the snack, spidey is the main course...

actauly punisher has defeated wolverine once avnd if u recall there was many article about how the comci went down. such as wolverien drinking acid? wolverine would smell it and know it was acid. spidemran being in a room full of bombs that were fake? spiderman would know they were fake. punisher beating DD in hand to hand combat lol thats just a joke. that one comic punisher beat wolverine in was almsot recalled abck because of the amount of bs.
wolverine has betan punisher twice and besides those to punisher has ran away.
there latest fight when punisher got mad at wolverine for being on his turf. ya punisher with prep got his ass kicked by a wolverine who was not trying.

wolverine8888
eletricity? thats not gunna work. storm has shot lightning at wolverine and he was fine. new swords man shocked wolverine and he was fine also. those a just to examples.

Creshosk
soo, wolvie can dodge a heat seeking missle? punisher has soo many options to take these guys out, i didn't even mention gas or electicity...punisher has taken wolvie out more than once, wolvie took frank out in their first battle thats all i remember of wolvie comin out on top...wolvie can't do jack shit to punisher, unless he is close enough to claw him, and ya think frank is gunna alow that...wolvie is the snack, spidey is the main course... This was their first battle?:

jgiant
Punisher grabed dd and took them both out a window, punishers just got the upper hand on the way down, i beilieve that is feezable...ooh and how is wolvie gunna stop a heat seeking missle?

jgiant
This was their first battle?:
Naw, they fought a while back...

Creshosk
Naw, they fought a while back... So then that's twice wolverine has had the upperhand at least?

wolverine8888
So then that's twice wolverine has had the upperhand at least?
plus there most recent fight were wolverine toys with him and still beats punishers ass

jgiant
Wait having his face blown off, and being shot in the balls and getting run over with a steamroller is having the upper hand? Interesting... anywho how is wolvie gunna stop a heat seeking missle?

jgiant
Originally posted by wolverine8888
plus there most recent fight were wolverine toys with him and still beats punishers ass
Are ya takin about the wolvie/pun mini series?

Creshosk
Wait having his face blown off, and being shot in the balls and getting run over with a steamroller is having the upper hand? Interesting... anywho how is wolvie gunna stop a heat seeking missle? Get's shot in the face and still is able to land a few good hits. . and then dun dun dun . . the fight ends via plot device. laughing

Yeah that bodes real well for Frank. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not arguing against the missle. confused

wolverine8888
Are ya takin about the wolvie/pun mini series?
nope I aint

jgiant
Get's shot in the face and still is able to land a few good hits. . and then dun dun dun . . the fight ends via plot device. laughing

Frank isn't stupid, he doesn't want to wast his time with a dough like logan...Originally posted by wolverine8888
nope I aint What comic?

Creshosk
Frank isn't stupid, he doesn't want to wast his time with a dough like logan... What comic? Yeah, Close quarters with Wolverine is not a good idea.

jgiant
Wolvie got punked in that fight...Originally posted by Creshosk
Get's shot in the face and still is able to land a few good hits. . and then dun dun dun . . the fight ends via plot device. laughing

wolverine8888
Frank isn't stupid, he doesn't want to wast his time with a dough like logan... What comic?
wolverine 186

Creshosk
Wolvie got punked in that fight... Yeah really, plot device saved frank and Wolvie is the one who lost. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
yup...

wolverine8888
wolverine 186

jgiant
What was the plot...do ya have scans? Good fight?

wolverine8888
naw I dont have a scanner. plot was punishe rwas mad that wolverine let a mafia boss live. punisher put up a good fight but wolverine was kinda just toying with punisher and never intended to kill punisher well punisher on the other hand was going all out. at the end of the fight punisher can't get back up because he so beat up and wolverine see some magazine that may prove punisher could be gay. then wolverine walks away leaving punsher on teh ground broken

jgiant
THat is fuking bullshit...punisher is the last person in the marvel...or any universe, to be gay...that is blashphamy...

wolverine8888
lol hahaha/ punisher said he had the magazine because they were suspects

jgiant
That comic should be burned and the writer draged into the street and shot like the biotch he is...

jgiant
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol hahaha/ punisher said he had the magazine because they were suspects
I must read this comic...and judge for myself...

wolverine8888
naw the writer is the man

Creshosk
lmao. . QuadEight was telling the truth. . .

Creshosk
~~~~

jgiant
That is pure and simple shit...reading that almost made me vomit...second of all who said that dumb ass speech...punisher does what he does because he enjoys killing the scum of the earth...it is a job he loves...fuk that shit...whoever wrote that didn't even bother to give credit to punisher...i hate when writers do that...i wish i meat that writer in a dark alley with my five foot railroad wrench...

Creshosk

jgiant
That is going too far damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creshosk
That is going too far damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed.

I believe that the guy who was married with kids. I watch enough mysteries to know that anything can be a clue, even if it's not seen right away. The magazine might have been a suspects, or some one involved with its creation might be, or whoever owned it might have known something.

Tha C-Master
Plot induced stupidity - something that goes against established cannon, where something illogical, or stupid occurs purely for the zsake of advancing the plot

No matter how many times something stupid occurs purely to advance the plot it will always be PIS, normally this sort of occurances is accompanied by a plot device. A character object or odd explination as to why the stupid event occured. I am going to fetch up all your posts from this thread and the one with cyber ninja, and use them on you in spiderman vs wolverine. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I am going to fetch up all your posts from this thread and the one with cyber ninja, and use them on you in spiderman vs wolverine. smile Won't do you any good, I've already asserted that Spiderman is faster than wolverine and Wolverine won't land a shot on him until Spiderman tires and starts to get sloppy. Wolverine has better stamina than Spiderman.

jgiant
Punisher wins damnit...

cheldon
Punisher wins damnit...

yes he does. if he plans it out rather than just attacking without strategy

Creshosk
Punisher wins damnit... Still haven't seen anything to give him that.

What plan does he use?

jgiant
Originally posted by cheldon
yes he does. if he plans it out rather than just attacking without strategy
Correct...

jgiant
Still haven't seen anything to give him that.

What plan does he use?
Heat seeking missle for wolvie...for spidey...gas, bombs, sniping, all distracting his sense and he goes down...

cheldon
ya, for spiderman, he could just punch mary jane to get spiderman's attention and fuel him with rage to distract his spider sense. frank could lure him into a warehouse with explosives and KABOOOM!!!

Creshosk
Heat seeking missle for wolvie...for spidey...gas, bombs, sniping, all distracting his sense and he goes down... At the same time? How are you going to pull that off?

Creshosk
Originally posted by cheldon
frank could lure him into a warehouse with explosives and KABOOOM!!! Spiderman would sense it, and simply punching Mary Jane wouldn't distract his senses enough. . .

jgiant
At the same time? How are you going to pull that off?
It is not that hard...remote control for the gas and the bombs, and he could just be sniping from a distance, spidey has been koed by gass before, it is not impossible for frank to pull this off...

jgiant
I say frank takes this 7/10...

Creshosk
It is not that hard...remote control for the gas and the bombs, and he could just be sniping from a distance, spidey has been koed by gass before, it is not impossible for frank to pull this off... Other than him senseing their prescence?

jgiant
It will overload his senses, and he will not be able to react fast enough to all of these dangers, he has trouble with one pronged attacks, this will be a multiple pronged onslaught...first comes the gas, spidey tries to avoid it then he sends a heats seeking missle, then the remote bombs lined through out the city, then comes the sniping, and don't worry it doesn't take that long to set this shit up...

Tassadar
If he has everything he needs, that much prep is enough to secure Franks 8/10 victory
If he has to find stuff to use, hes in trouble

harlequin115
Wait.....are you guys seriously arguing that the Punisher will take out Wolverine with a heat-seeking missile???? Seems like no one's giving Wolvie any credit here.....

First off, regarding the heat-seeker.....How do you expect that to work? If Wolverine's standing alone on an arctic glacier, maybe it'll work, but beyond that...... Heat-seeking missiles are great for tracking friggin' jets, because of the high heat produced in their exhaust.....But nobody uses them against people. I mean, if it's a particularly hot day, the missile wouldn't even pick a human being up. Moreover, if Wolverine steps into a building, the missile won't pick him up through the walls, either. Basically, the only way this works is if Frank Castle has long enough line of sight to pick up wolverine, but outdistances wolvie's senses, it's a damn cold day, and wolverine's got nothing to stand behind. Complete bs. Oh, this might also work if wolverine suddenly turned into the Human Torch...... But beyond that, seems pretty unlikely.

Also, got to give Wolvie some credit--the guy's got all the military training anyone would ever need, so with his own specialized senses, he should be able to pick up on different types of explosive (kinda like bomb squad dogs). I don't see Punisher pulling this off, short of PIS.

Speaking of PIS--for those of you who say writing Punisher as a homosexual is PIS, it may be.....but so is writing up a wolverine who stands there to get shotgunned in the face, and run over by a friggin' slow-ass steamroller. Wolverine's not the cliched tank he was written as in that comic, and Punisher's not gay--so let's just toss them both out as PIS, and move on, neh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.