Thanos vs Anti-Thanos Squad!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
no prep, jupiter-sized planet (mysteriously with the same gravity and environment as earth...).

Thanos

VS

Silver Surfer
Superman
Doctor Strange
Martian Manhunter
Black Bolt

eh? Eh? EH?

DrDoom101
this is a horrible mismatch. SS, Strange, or MM would alone be a match for Thanos each.

hoorayforpeepee
what? you mean the SS who gets knocked out by thanos in two shots?
strange is debatable, as is martian manhunter.

cheldon
superman loses, surfer loses, dr. strange magic does not have a huge effect on thanos, manhunter can't use telepathy on him, not sure about black bolt.

yahman
I must be on the anti Thanos squad !!!!!!!!!!!1

K Von Doom
Surf and Supes shouldn't be on the team. Manhunter might be versatile enough to survive. Strange and Bolt will hold their own.

Laminator_X
With no prep, either Strange or Black Bolt take him out right off the bat or Thanos controlls distance and pace and takes them out in ones and twos.. With prep, they (by they I mean Strange and Doom. They make an awesome team on the rare occasions they join forces) could take him.

gautam
OR...surfer powers up superman with solar energy...so hes super powerful...he alone could take it to Thanos...add the others and Thonos is out

Laminator_X
Huh, you know, I thought Doom was on the squad somehow, probably Dr. Doom 21's sig right below the first post. big grin

If Thanos just stands and fights he definitely looses, but that would be out of character for him. He'll do that vs the Avengers or the like, but when he knows he's overmatched he gets crafty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.