MTV Movie Awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
The awards have been done i believe the true winners won.

What do you think?

ToMacco
I still don't understand what MTV has to do with movies.

Seems pretty stupid if you ask me.

mah
who won what

ToMacco
Who cares? They gave best actor to Tom Cruise last year, for the love of god.

BackFire349
i shoot birds at the airport

ToMacco
um. . . okay.

BackFire349
oh tommaco, you gotta know the quote, one of the best simpsons quotes of all time.

Thomas H
bay won for best action sequence

Bad Boy
Hell yeah! He deserved it!

ToMacco
BackFire, yeah. I missed it.

That's when Lisa thinks she's getting stupider, so Homer calls all of the Simpsons together. That is what one of them claims to do full time. rolling on floor laughing

BackFire349
bravo! im proud of you smile

Texas
MTV movie awards is when a bunch of supposed "cool" stars get together and act like dumbasses roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
That's what you say about any get together Tex. You just say things like that to stand out from the crowd. Just shut up with your comments everyonce in a while alright?

BackFire349
mtv awards just give it to the most popular movie of the year, simple as that.

LanceWindu
BECAUSE, they have the fans vote. If more fans liked the movie. WHICH IS WHY IT IS POPULAR, the more vote for it and that is why it wins.

BackFire349
yeah i know, and they always pick the shitty movies.

Texas
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EXCUSEEEEEEEEEE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can say whatever the hell I want! And if you dont like it, you can kiss my lucious rump!!!! stick out tongue

What a total terrorist!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
The MTV awards are fun to watch, but the awards are all bogus.

Plus it will be on every day for six months. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
yeah, thats what you get for watching mtv anyways.

BackFire349
lancewindu has pms i guess.

LanceWindu
No, it's just that Tex bashes any thing he can.

Texas
I've never bashed anyone! You on the otherhand have!!! You need to take some Midol!http://www.colute.net/cwm/contrib/geno/****you.gif

LanceWindu
You may not have bashed anyone? Except ME!

Texas
http://216.40.201.38/contrib/edoom/sleeping.gif

BackFire349
she bashed the mtv awards, they deserved to be bashed.

Texas
She sure did!!!

LanceWindu
She the **** who? You mean Bjork? She does deserve to be bashed!

BackFire349
yeah, bjork forgot that when she went into music that your supposed to be able to sing.

Dim
Guys, cool it or you're gonna find out what PMS really is.

Texas

LanceWindu
Why do you say this?

Did you even see this years awards? Mostly it did suck, but they had some fun moments, like the movie spoofs. Spider-Man was funny, and the LOTR's one was hilarious.

BackFire349
the mtv skits are always like bad SNL skits.

Texas
That they show 50x over and over and over roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Some skits do suck, but the ones they showed this time (with the exception of the Panic Room sketch) were great.

And I do agree with you Tex on the fact that they shouldn't replay the awards over and over and over again.

BackFire349
then its agreed, the show friends sucks.

LanceWindu
Friends does suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.