Question about Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Did he stay inside the sun for 700 years or 15,000?

eleveninches

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm....

Does anyone have any scans to show either of them?

Because I've not seen a SINGLE scan of Superman Prime. smile

Hegemon875
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/superman_prime.html?200520

Ultimate Hulk43
Thanks all.smile

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Hmm....

Does anyone have any scans to show either of them?

Because I've not seen a SINGLE scan of Superman Prime. smile

Here is one of mine...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesprime.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Here is another one of my scans. Prime resurrecting Lois.
It says the 5th dimensional superman is there also, but he's nowhere in the panel while Supes is doing it.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8858/lzyxmltpkz5zh.th.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
Awesome stuff. Where you getting these scans from?

Avalonofthewind
I own the books. big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Nice!!! big grin

I'm gonna have to hunt around my local comic store and see if they have any kicking about.

When were they published?

Avalonofthewind
I'm not at home right now to give you that info, BUT, they do have a book that collects the main storyline to 1M. Its simply called DC 1 Million.

Ultimate Hulk43
These scans are awesome!

Adam Warlock
Where's his sword of heaven?

Blair Wind
I thought the superman in the one with green lantern was supposed to be pre crisis supes?

Ultimate Hulk43
No,that's Superman Prime.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Where's his sword of heaven?

It's the Sword of GOD actually but I think it may be in other scans,maybe he'll post them. big grin

botcherby
you could say that Superman Prime's Sword of God is in fact the very last Green Lantern Ring in the future.... cos' it can do anything after all big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
Does anyone have a picture?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by eleveninches

I read the text offered and it said "Superman Prime appeared out of the sun in the year 85,271"

Ultimate Hulk43
So,wouldn't that be over 80,000 years or something?

Avalonofthewind
There is no sword of god, or sword of heaven that i've ever seen.
He doesnt need it...he's more powerful than an imp superman & hybrid imp superman for gods sake.
He didn't even keep the GL ring after using it that one time, if you look closly at the pics...he doesnt have the ring on anymore.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
There is no sword of god, or sword of heaven that i've ever seen.
He doesn't need it...he's more powerful than an imp superman & hybrid imp superman for gods sake.
He didn't even keep the GL ring after using it that one time, if you look closly at the pics...he doesn't have the ring on anymore.

I personally have seen scans of the sword but they were from precrisis days..

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I personally have seen scans of the sword but they were from precrisis days..

Out of all the 1 millions I have, there has never been even a mention of it in the books...that is why nobody has ever produced a scan.

Ultimate Hulk43
Does anyone have any more scans of Superman Prime?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So,wouldn't that be over 80,000 years or something?

Yup.

Ultimate Hulk43
So,why did they say 15,000 years?

FistOfThe North
So,why did they say 15,000 years?

They were misinformed or had wack sources. I remember hearing about Superman going into the sun for many 10's of millennia myself.

But it was more than 15,000 yrs., but that was a while ago.

eleveninches
So,wouldn't that be over 80,000 years or something? He didnt enter it until the year 70000

Ultimate Hulk43
Oh,thanks for informing me.But what was he doing before he entered the sun?

FistOfThe North
Sword of God is identical to Marduk's thunderbolt. It's the Ultimate weapon. It turned Thor's hammer into ashes, and Thor cried tears of amazement.

eleveninches
Oh,thanks for informing me.But what was he doing before he entered the sun? Just generally being an all-round superhero and looking over the superman dynasty

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by eleveninches
Just generally being an all-round superhero and looking over the superman dynasty

Didn't Superman leave Earth for a long, long time before he came back to enter into the Sun? He went to places and dimension that no being could even imagine and he fought with Demon and Gods, then can back and entered our Solar System's Sun. I don't think he was in earth superheroing.

Ultimate Hulk43
Who all did he resurrect after he came out of the sun?Lois and who else?

FistOfThe North
I just remember Lois..It could of been his pops and mom.

Ultimate Hulk43
I think it would've been cool for him to bring back Batman and his parents and his own parents(both his Earth and Kryptonain parents)and all of his friends and call it New Krypton or something.

eleveninches
Who all did he resurrect after he came out of the sun?Lois and who else? He and hourman captured krypton from the moment of it's destruction and brought it into the 835th centuary, rescuing it and all of kryptons inhabitants. Then he was reunited with jor-el and lara, and jor-el told superman how proud he was of him.

Ultimate Hulk43
Cool. cool But what about his Earth parents and the superheroes he left behind like Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.